Europe Trip Part. 1

Again and Again (자꾸자꾸)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*DISCLAIMER:

CHARACTERS AND EVENTS ARE INSPIRED BY T-ARA, CHARACTER NAMES BELONG TO THEIR RESPECTIVE OWNERS.

PLOTS AND STORY ARE WRITTEN THOUGH AUTHOR'S POINT OF VIEW AND IS A WORK OF FICTION. 

ANY SIMLAIRTY IN CONTENT IS PURELY COINCIDENTAL, NO PLAGIARISM INVOLVED. 

 

 

Author’s POV

 

April 11th 2012 1PM.

 

Upon arriving at the hotel, there were a sea of fans waiting excitedly again, the girls were sorted and were told to head to their rooms for a short rest. The way they are paired together as roommates when oversea is different from their dormitory roommates, when they are overseas 2 girls shared a room and the pair were Soyeon with Boram, Jiyeon with Eunjung and Hyomin with Qri.

 

With just an hour of rest in their respective rooms, they soon got to get their makeup done and head out for a quick photoshoot. The girls weren’t just here for a break, the girls wanted to make a photobook about the trip for their lovely QUEEN’S. And for Hyomin she was tasked to join the production crew as a photographer and prepare for the debut for the company's new girl group.

 

 

Eunjung’s POV

 

*Earlier*

I lay on the bed immediately after reaching the room. It was so uncomfortable to sleep on the plane. Bed is still the best. Jiyeon too was tired and sat on the bed beside mine, she took of her clothes, trying to change into something comfortable. I can’t help myself but to look at her white silky skin.

 

“Unnie, how long do we have-”, Jiyeon turned around looking at me and stopped with her question.

 

I quickly avoided her eyes and looked away, I must have been caught staring at her changing.

 

“Um.. Let me go and change in the toilet first.” She quickly picked up her clothes and went into the toilet.

 

It must have been embarrassing for her, all of the girls are used to changing in front of one another and we have always tried to avoid embarrassing one another by not looking at each other directly. But what was i doing?!

 

I could feel my heart beating fast and my face slowly warming up. What is this feeling?!

 

The toilet door opened and Jiyeon is dressed in a bathrobe now.

 

“Unnie, how much rest time do we have before the photoshoot?” She asked.

 

“About 1 hour, so get some rest okay?”

 

“Nae”

 

And after that reply she played her phone a little before falling asleep all the way till the stylist came knocking on our door.

 

 

Author's POV

 

Getting their makeup done, the girls then went off exploring the streets of Milan, it was fun being able to shop around and walk freely without much disturbance since they’re overseas.

 

Other than shopping, the girls also took turns posing for pictures for their Freetime in Europe photo book. Throughout the day, Hyomin went off alone to focus more on finding good locations for the new group’s photoshoot. Being helpful, Qri tagged along too. While the two were busy, the remaining girls were having fun, they were glad that they were able to work hard for their fans and have fun exploring as tourists at the same time.

 

Despite being separated and all, they still got the chance to explore the place together as 6. All was well, however some close proximity between some of the girls didn’t go unnoticed to fans who were following them loyally. Upon seeing the close interactions of SsoRam, EunYeon and MinKyul, the fans can’t help themselves but scream loudly for the couple that they ship. And for 3 girls, all this didn’t go unnoticed.

 

One of the three girls was obviously jealous while the other two still confused with this entirely new feeling that they have been getting for some time. But despite all that, all the girls were grateful towards their loyal fans.

 

All the members continued enjoying the views and even managed to see for themselves the beauty of the Milan Cathedral before heading off to a famous restaurant nearby for dinner.

 

 

Jiyeon’s POV

 

We have been shooting for the past few hours and it was tiring. It's about 7PM now and we have finally settled down for dinner  at a famous restaurant. Luckily with manager oppa and the effective production crew, we get our seats easily.

 

All of us sat down on a long table, Boram and Eunjung unnie sat beside me while Soyeon, Hyomin and Qri unnie sat opposite of us. While waiting for our dishes to come, everyone took out their cameras and reviewed what they took earlier.

 

Looking at Hyomin unnie's camera, I'm happy to see that she took many stunning pictures of buildings and people. Afterall she has been walking around doing her thing alone for most of the time today so it isn't a surprise that she took many photos.

 

Hyomin unnie have always been passionate about photography, she once told me that other than singing she enjoys cooking and photography the most. She even told me her secret, sayin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter