Epilogue

Again and Again (자꾸자꾸)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author’s POV

 

The corridor was cold and people dressed in white were rushing up and down every few minutes. Jiyeon sat silently on the benches along with the other members and their manager oppa. Just a few hours ago, the younger girl was having the time of her life but right now she was worried. Her mood was low and she was anxious.

 

Hyomin had a bad headache all of a sudden earlier and went unconscious. Jiyeon rushed the girl to the hospital immediately and informed her members. And now, everyone’s here waiting worriedly for news of Hyomin’s condition. Jiyeon played with her hands a little and bit down on her lips, it felt as if history was gonna repeat itself once again. The thought of losing Hyomin was terrifying.

 

Many negative thoughts had been filling her head no matter how hard the younger girl tried to not think about it. Scenarios of Hyomin dying or forgetting about her current memories scares her, Jiyeon don’t think she’ll be able to handle everything once again. She was already hurting a lot, even when Hyomin came back from London, Jiyeon still finds her life miserable. There’s some improvement since Hyomin was here physically, but it’s still disheartening to know that the girl before her wasn’t the same old loving person. But that doesn’t mean that Jiyeon didn’t like her or anything, Jiyeon still treasures the girl along with all the new memories that’s created during this period of time despite everything. Because at the end of the day, the girl is still Hyomin, her dorky and beautiful panda unnie.

 

Jiyeon tries to keep her cool but failed badly. The younger girl finally broke down into tears while waiting, and all the members were quick to reach her side and give her comfort.

 

“Are you all Hyomin-ssi’s friends?” A voice caught everyone’s attention.

 

“Yes, how’s the girl doing?” Manager oppa asked quickly.

 

“She’s having some side effects on her nerves from her pass head concussion hence the big headache. We did a scan for her and we gave her a shot, she’s doing better now so you don’t have to worry much.”

 

“Thank you very much doctor.” The girls thanked the doctor before proceeding into Hyomin’s ward.

 

Inside the ward, Hyomin was lying on the bed sleeping. The doctors gave the girl a shot to calm her down so as to let her rest without feeling the pain from the head. Everyone stayed around in the room, looking out for the girl.

 

Ever since Hyomin came back, everyone was glad but none of them were truly happy. Every day, the girls were worried about Hyomin. They knew that an injury to the head was something severe and a day like this where Hyomin would suffer from some side effects is inevitable. All of them just hope that the girl would be free from all these soon, after all the girl deserves better. Hyomin was kind, cheerful and loving, everyone felt that she doesn’t have to be the one to go through a fate like this. She didn’t have to be the one to get knocked down by a car, she doesn’t have to suffer from an amnesia, and she doesn’t have to go through such pain now.

 

After long hours of waiting through the night, the girls were told to leave and get some rest despite their urge to stay around for Hyomin to wake up. Especially Jiyeon, who wanted to stay by her unnie side, but was forced to head back to the dormitory. The girls were unwilling and unhappy, but they knew that waiting around an unconscious girl was not the way.

 

As the sun shines brightly into the ward in the morning, Hyomin stretched in her bed. The girl had woken up and realised that she’s in a hospital, alone.

 

 

Hyomin’s POV

 

I opened my eyes and stretched myself. It felt as if I’ve been sleeping for a year. I realised that I’m in a hospital ward and things start to slowly make sense inside my head. I remembered how I was taking pictures on one of the streets and and got myself in a car accident when I tried pushing two girls out of the road.

 

And then I’m brought to the hospital here..

 

I felt my head hurt a little and I noticed how the hospital I’m in right now wasn’t like the one I was in back in London. This hospital that I’m in right now had signs in hangul and judging by the looks of the buildings outside the windows, I’m in a hospital in Seoul.

 

I called for the doctors and they came in quickly, checking my eyes and asking me questions. It’s weird but as I answer the doctor’s question I slowly recalled why I was here in the first place. I was here because of an headache, not because of the accident.

 

As they left, I find myself slowly recalling the things that have happened after I got knocked down in London as well as things that have happened recently. It was all starting to make sense, the coma, temporary amnesia and how I was back in Korea. And of course, Jiyeonnie. The girl that I’ll ever stop loving.

 

Everything came rushing to my head and I find myself remembering everything, before I got into an accident and after. I could feel myself smiling a little as I recalled what happened last night, the kiss, the picture that’s probably the reason why I had remembered.

 

I was still deep in my thoughts, staring into empty spaces when the door unlocked and a familiar figure rushed in. It was Jiyeon.

 

“Unnie! Are you alright?!” Jiyeonnie rushed up to me and sat on the bed. She was holding me tightly and looking at me worriedly.

 

For a moment, I was stunned. She looks beautiful, and I liked how she got worried for me. And while in my thoughts, I ended up staring blankly at her and gave no reply.

 

“Hyomin unnie? Are you alright?” Jiyeonnie asked again, and I could sense how she was getting a little serious this time.

 

And there and then a cheeky thought came up, Jiyeon had never actually told me that she love me so this might just be a good opportunity to hear it from her.

 

“W-who are you?” I asked.

 

“You don’t remember me? Unnie, I’m Jiyeon! Baby dino jiyeonnie!” She replied a little loudly, she looked hysterical for a second there.

 

I smiled as I heard how she called herself ‘Baby Dino’, she had never liked me calling her that in the past. And seeing how she tagged herself with that nickname now made me cringed a little.

 

“Unnie! You can’t forget me that easily! How can you do this!” This time she placed her head over my shoulder and hugged me tightly, she was crying.

 

“Why can’t I?”

 

“B-because you said you love me! You can’t forget someone you love that easily!” She cried even loudly and pushed me down on to the bed.

 

She was now lying above me in this hugging position and crying her hearts out. I felt a little hurt seeing her like this and decided to stop the prank, it could gone worst if I continued.

 

“Mianhae Jiyeonnie~” I spoke out as I caressed her back with my free hand.

 

She probably noticed how I called her by the nickname that I’ve always called her with and pulled apart from me to look at me.

 

“It was a prank, I remember who you are.” And as soon as those words sunk in her head, I began getting attacked by her. She slapped me lightly on the shoulders for god know how many times before breaking into a smile.

 

“Unnie! You’re evil! I really thought that you’ve forgotten about me!” She complained.

 

“Mianhae, I will never forget so

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter