Crossroads

Again and Again (자꾸자꾸)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*DISCLAIMER:

CHARACTERS AND EVENTS ARE INSPIRED BY T-ARA, CHARACTER NAMES BELONG TO THEIR RESPECTIVE OWNERS.

PLOTS AND STORY ARE WRITTEN THOUGH AUTHOR'S POINT OF VIEW AND IS A WORK OF FICTION. 

ANY SIMLAIRTY IN CONTENT IS PURELY COINCIDENTAL, NO PLAGIARISM INVOLVED. 

 

Author’s POV

 

It was a tough choice for Jiyeon, having to choose between two of her closest unnies. Who knows what would happen after she makes her decision? She would never want to end up losing one of unnies. Ever since she came back from her dates, the younger girl had been trying to find a way to ensure that none of the girls get hurt out of her decision.

 

The words Hyomin mentioned to her the other night back in Japan flashed through her head once again, “This is what love feels like I guess.. I’m really happy right now.”

 

You have to be happy when you love someone, it’s not love anymore if you end up getting hurt. But if she had to love either of her unnies, the guilt of hurting the other will probably haunt her for sometime. That being said, she would never really be happy with the life she ends up having.

 

Being frustrated of the massive problem at hand, Jiyeon place her pillows over her face and let out a muffled scream.

 

“What happened?” Hyomin who came into the room, asked.

 

“It’s nothing.” Jiyeon replied embarrassingly.

 

“Here’s all the photos that we took on our trip, I’ve managed to compiled them and I’ll be sending them for print next month!” The older girl passed her laptop and showed the younger girl all the pictures that was taken.

 

Scrolling and viewing all the pictures, Jiyeon was impressed with her unnie’s photography and editing skills. The pictures were beautiful, and Jiyeon’s sure that if it were to be published in a special photobook it would definitely be doing really well.

 

“Unnie, they are beautiful.. Really beautiful..” Jiyeon told her unnie truthfully as she continued scrolling through the pictures. The girl was mesmerised.

 

“Feeling better now? Tell me what’s troubling you.” Sensing an opportunity, Hyomin asked the younger girl.

 

“Nothing much, just thinking about who to choose. I tell you and Eunjung unnie tomorrow night.” Jiyeon replied casually, her mind was focusing on the pictures and she couldn’t believe she just told Hyomin that she will make the decision the next day when she was nowhere near a conclusion. But it was too late, words that’s being said can never be taken back.

 

“Don’t pressure yourself too much Jiyeonnie, I’m s-sure the both of us will handle your decision cooly. Don’t worry much about it.” Hyomin replied, biting her lips.

 

“Yep! Just choose whoever you’re comfortable with. Hyomin and I will respect your decision, there won’t be another round of avoiding each other, we promise.” Eunjung who came in the room joined the conversation easily.

 

“Right, Hyomin?” Eunjung sat down beside Hyomin and gave her a nudge.

 

“Right..”

 

Jiyeon looked at the two girls, sitting right before her. It’s really going to be tough, both of them are quite confident. Now, all she’s left is 24 hours to come down with a answer that will satisfy one of them and hurt the other.

 

“I’ll give you two an answer tomorrow night.” Showing the laptop back to her Hyomin unnie, Jiyeon walked out of the room quickly. What the girl needs right now is someone with experience to be her listening ears and give her some helpful advice. And luckily, the dormitory has 3 experts who would be more than happy to help her.

 

Back in the room, Eunjung noticed the images on the laptop as Hyomin scrolled through it to take a final look.

 

“Woah you guys went to Japan?” Eunjung asked, the girl was so busy that she didn’t noticed where Hyomin and Jiyeon went for their date.

 

“Unnie, we were all over the news. How can you ask me this question now?” Hyomin retorted in disbelief.

 

“Ya! You’re calling me unnie and yet you reply me with that sarcastic tone?!” Eunjung pulled the younger girl into a playful headlock.

 

“HELP~~ Mianhae~ HELP!” Hyomin cried out, as she tried to break free.

 

Although the two were ‘fighting’ for Jiyeon’s love, they know where to draw the line and prevent this competition from affecting the strong bonds and relationship they had with one another.

 

And after the small struggle, Eunjung finally let the younger girl go and snatched the laptop over to take a look. There were hundreds of pictures in the folder, there were images of scenery, food and many others which were shots of Hyomin and Jiyeon together. Eunjung smacked herself mentally when she realises what a waste it was for her to not get a single picture taken w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter