Dating in the Skies

Again and Again (자꾸자꾸)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*DISCLAIMER:

CHARACTERS AND EVENTS ARE INSPIRED BY T-ARA, CHARACTER NAMES BELONG TO THEIR RESPECTIVE OWNERS.

PLOTS AND STORY ARE WRITTEN THOUGH AUTHOR'S POINT OF VIEW AND IS A WORK OF FICTION. 

ANY SIMLAIRTY IN CONTENT IS PURELY COINCIDENTAL, NO PLAGIARISM INVOLVED. 

   

Author’s POV

 

April 10th 2012 5AM.

 

With only a few hours of rest, the girls have to get up again. It’s 2 hours before their Manager Oppa arrives at their dormitory to pick them up. Taking turns to have a quick shower and applying their make-up, the girls finished up everything on hand and were done by the time Manager oppa arrives.

 

The trip to the airport was quiet, everyone’s still tired and tries to get some rest. But despite the exhausted look on the outside, the girls were pretty nervous and excited. It was the first time they get to travel as a group to somewhere far.

 

Arriving at Incheon International Airport, the girls were immediately greeted by a sea of fans and reporters. They finished the quick interview and made their way to the departure hall.

 

 

 

Eunjung POV  

 

I held Jiyeon’s hand and walked together, she looked a little pale. Maybe it’s because she didn’t want to have any makeup on today.

 

“Jiyeon, are you feeling well? You looked pale”, Soyeon asked her.

 

“Yea Jiyeon, are you sick?”, I asked too. I was worried.

 

“I’m fine, unnie. Just didn’t manage to get any sleep last night. Err... Hyomin Unnie snores loudly when she sleeps that’s why.”

 

Hyomin turns around wanting to say something but decides not to, I wonder what's wrong with her. The two of them looked so awkward. Something must have happened between them. Aish these two girls are always having their small fights.

 

“Our jiyeon is fine, she can still joke around, so she’s fine”, Boram who was listening to our conversation at the side finally cuts in and puts an end to our worry.

 

Boarding the plane, Qri unnie pulled me aside to sit with her. Seats were 2 by 2 and it has been sometime since I last sat with her so I agreed. We sat in the middle lane and in front of us were Hyomin and Soyeon. While Jiyeon and Boram sat on the right lane beside them.

 

 

 

 

Sitting plan:

 

            Front of Plane

XX                XX                       XX

XX     Soyeon Hyomin     Jiyeon Boram

XX          Qri Eunjung               XX

XX                XX                       XX

              Back of Plane

 

 

 

 

Still worried about Jiyeon, I looked at her closely. I’ve noticed that she has been stealing quick glances and Hyomin and Qri the whole morning. I wonder if it has anything to do with what happened last night.

 

Eunjung's Flashback

I was having lots of fun with Soyeon and Jiyeon, it has been a really long time since this room is filled with Jiyeon’s laughter. The way this girl laughs is really unique. Like an ahjumma or maybe ahjussi? She really laughs like a man keke.

 

After playing around on the bed, i released her out of this headlock that we’re in so she can head to the toilet. However after 15 minutes she’s still not back yet. Probably in the toilet releasing her dino poop keke~

 

I went out of the room and saw her hiding outside her room, peeping inside. Why so secretive this little girl, probably looking at Hyomin’s body or something. I was just about to shout and make her embarrassed but i noticed something unusual.

 

She kinds of look sad? She wasn’t crying but she just looks heartbroken.. I decided to head back into the room before she finds out that i saw what she’s doing. Although it was nothing much, it might be embarrassing for her.

 

Even when she’s back, she looks kinda down. I decide not to ask her about it and bring her to the living room to watch some show. But as we walked pass Hyomin’s room, I saw Hyomin and Qri unnie laughing and playing around through the door’s opening.

 

It good to know that Qri unnie is there to help Hyomin. But just what did jiyeon saw that made her mood so down all of a sudden? I pushed aside the thought and made my way with Jiyeon to the living room. I can’t stand seeing her sad, hope i’ll be able to cheer her up quickly..

 

End of Eunjung's Flashback

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter