Love Shouldn't Hurt

Again and Again (자꾸자꾸)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*DISCLAIMER:

CHARACTERS AND EVENTS ARE INSPIRED BY T-ARA, CHARACTER NAMES BELONG TO THEIR RESPECTIVE OWNERS.

PLOTS AND STORY ARE WRITTEN THOUGH AUTHOR'S POINT OF VIEW AND IS A WORK OF FICTION. 

ANY SIMLAIRTY IN CONTENT IS PURELY COINCIDENTAL, NO PLAGIARISM INVOLVED. 

 

Author’s POV

 

It was set, Jiyeon would go on separate dates with Eunjung and Hyomin, and by the end of the two dates Jiyeon would make her decision. But that’s if it was even possible. Eunjung’s sudden confession that night came as a huge surprise but it was also good news to the younger girl.

 

Jiyeon has taken a liking to her Eunjung unnie since a long time ago, but ever since that day Hyomin declared her undying love for Jiyeon, Jiyeon found herself stuck at a crossroad. It was either Eunjung whom she had a crush on for years or Hyomin whom loved her more than anyone in the world. It was easy back then, for she hadn’t know that Eunjung had feelings for her too. But after a year, where Jiyeon had started to realise how she had alway felt something for Hyomin, Eunjung came along and dropped the bomb on her. Time sure brings about lots of problem, she has to choose between the two girls and in the process, she has to hurt one of them.

 

But whatever tough decision it is that has to be made, she would leave it for ‘Future Jiyeon’ to decide. Right now what ‘Present Jiyeon’ has to do is to enjoy the date.

 

 

Jiyeon’s POV

 

Date with Eunjung

 

“Jiyeon ah~ Let’s go out for the date today!” I was awake since 6 AM and laying lazily on the sofa catching up on variety shows that I’ve been missing out on for the past few weeks when Eunjung unnie suddenly came up to me. It has been a month since that night when I told Hyomin and Eunjung unnie that I’ll go on a date with both of them. Eunjung unnie must have been impatient since it has been a long wait and I didn’t get to inform her about when or where we’ll date. With promotions ended and being on break with no schedules, it was boring to stay in the dormitory, hence I agreed.

 

She pulled my arms and led me to the room to change so we could head out as soon as possible, for some reason I could feel my heart racing at the thought of the two of us going on a date.

 

Eunjung unnie’s idea of a date was to spend about half a day at Everland before heading to Namsan tower for a romantic dinner like every other couple in Korea. We left for the theme park as soon as possible and managed reached Everland at 9. It was a saturday and the place was already crowded as many were waiting for the park to open.

 

“Unnie, we should have come on a weekday!”

 

“Isn’t it more fun this way? She came up close to me and replied, giving me her trademark smile along with her raised eyebrows.

 

“Nae unnie~” I replied shyly as I felt my face heating up. With that expression, I’ve got no choice but to agree with her.

 

“Our Jiyeonnie is really cute when she’s shy uh? If only you could see how your face flushed into a shade of pink right now!” Eunjung unnie took the opportunity to pinch my cheeks light.

 

“Unnie!”

 

“Arrasso.. Arrasso..” She replied giggling.

 

After the park opened, we spent the day going on every ride. We were lucky to get VIP passes as Qri unnie is a member and came here frequently with Hyomin unnie as well as her friends. Thus everyone in the group always borrowed her membership when coming to Everland for a day of fun. Somehow the thought of Hyomin and Qri unnie coming to Everland more than anyone wasn’t quite pleasant hence I cast those thoughts far away and focus on enjoying the date with Eunjung unnie.

 

It was really fun to be able to come to the theme park, as joined the company as a trainee at a young age, I was restricted from doing many things. While other kids are out having fun with their friends, my days were spent in the training room, preparing for debut. But still, without sacrifices, I won’t be who I am today.

 

Going through ride after ride, the two of us were hungry. We found a restaurant in the park and settled down there for lunch, the food was great. Filling up our empty stomach, we were energised and ready to go again. We went on to catch live parades and shows before we proceed on to try out other amusement rides. The place was huge and rides were endless, wanting to finish every single ride both unnie and I agreed to give up our trip to Namsan tower. Hopefully there will be another chance for us to head there together someday.

 

Finishing all the rides in Everland the both of us were once again hungry, Eunjung unnie held my hand and pulled me to a restaurant near the resort. It was a famous fine dining restaurant, and I was surprise when Eunjung unnie told me she had managed to get us a table. I’m really not used to eating in such restaurants, I’d prefer having my meal settled at any Galbi restaurant in Myeongdong as compared to this any other day.

 

Each of us got ourself a ribeye steak and some wine to pair with. Both of us ate quietly, the restaurant was playing some light music in the background and the atmosphere was relaxing and kinda romantic? Is this what it feels like to fall in love and go on a date? Because I enjoy it a lot, and I really don't mind doing it again, but maybe at another place.

 

As I cut another small piece of meat, I noticed Eunjung Unnie staring at me and not eating her food.

 

“Unnie?” I asked but she just continued staring at me.

 

“Unnie, waee~?”

 

“We should feed each other.” She started cutting her steak into small pieces and brought one to my mouth urging me to take a bite. “It’s what couples do, so take a bite!” She continued, I had no choice take a bite and cut a piece for her in return. We continued eating our food, and finally the dessert came. The both of us just sat there, sipping our wines and finishing our food.

 

“Should we stay over? It’s late.” Eunjung unnie asked, I was not expecting our one day date to advance into an overnight date so quickly. Seeing my hesitant expression she quickly continued and explained herself.

 

“It will take about 3 hours to drive back to Seoul, plus the both of us were drinking. We shouldn’t drink and drive, it’s dangerous!” She exclaimed and somehow I found it cute. “We’re both tired, we should just stay at the resort for the night, we can get clothes and all at the shop, we can even head to Caribbean Bay theme park tomorrow to play!”

 

Seeing how hard she tried and excited she was, I had no choice but to agree. Nodding my head, she literally jumped out of a seat. We settled our bill and quickly make our way to the resort. Of course, in between we got some new clothes as we did not prepare ourselves for an overnight stay. Unnie really go through lots of work for this date, not to mention being able to ensure everything goes well despite that last minute plan to stay overnight. Well played unnie, well played..

 

Nothing very special happened that night at the resort, and we ended up being too lazy to explore Caribbean Bay hence we slept till afternoon and head back to Seoul. This was my first date, unfortunately we were so busy having fun that we only realised that we hadn’t taken any pictures together. It was a waste to not have any pictures taken but I was sure that all the memories created during this trip will stay with me forever.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter