Long Awaited Miracle

Again and Again (자꾸자꾸)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*DISCLAIMER:

CHARACTERS AND EVENTS ARE INSPIRED BY T-ARA, CHARACTER NAMES BELONG TO THEIR RESPECTIVE OWNERS.

PLOTS AND STORY ARE WRITTEN THOUGH AUTHOR'S POINT OF VIEW AND IS A WORK OF FICTION. 

ANY SIMLAIRTY IN CONTENT IS PURELY COINCIDENTAL, NO PLAGIARISM INVOLVED. 

 

A/N: There's always difficulty using "She" and "Her" in the same sentence in a GirlxGirl fic. You will probabaly be confused trying to understand who the  "She" or "Her" is.. Read the sentence again if you have issues understanding, I'm sure you'll get it on either the second or thir try.

 

For now, Enjoy this chapter~! :)

 

 

Author’s POV

 

“I’m back…” The girl with brown hair spoke weakly that only she herself heard as she stepped out of the Airport.

 

Looking at the place, she let out a sigh. Never had she expected herself to return to this place once again, she swore to make it the last but she knew if things didn’t go well like she had intended, she would have to leave and return again.

 

“This time, I’ll bring you back.” The girl got into a private vehicle and head for the hotel.

 

It has been one long and miserable year for the younger girl, without her loving unnie by her side there seem to be no purpose in living anymore. The girl tried to end her life a few times, but ended up failing. The thought of death was scary. She tried to jump of a building, but she didn’t want to die ugly with her limbs broken and organs exploding out when the body hits the ground. Plus it wasn’t right to give fans pictures of her dead body as a parting gift. Jiyeon tried pills, but she couldn’t swallow everything down. After sometime, the child gave up on the idea of ending a life and decided to spend time on more important stuffs, stuff like finding her Hyomin unnie. If that was even possible.

 

This was the sixth visit for the younger girl. The last five visits were pretty much pointless as nothing was achieved. Each trip varies, sometimes Jiyeon was there for just a few day, and there were other times where she would spend almost a month there. There was no news about Hyomin’s whereabouts from the company thus Jiyeon decided to take matters to her own hands. The members knew how the younger girl felt and let her be, but the company was not happy about it as they didn’t like Jiyeon going oversea whenever she wanted. They wanted Jiyeon to concentrate on her schedules.

 

There were a few times Jiyeon had to make her way down to the company office and ended up quarreling with the staffs. CEO Kim knew how the girl was feeling and let Jiyeon did what she wanted after Jiyeon came back with news about Hyomin, if the girl was capable of finding Hyomin as compared to those useless private investigators that wasn’t returning with anything, he would allow her to continue what she wanted.

 

Apparently on the second visit to London, Jiyeon had managed to find the staff that was in charge of clearing her Hyomin unnie’s room. It was the day before Hyomin was leaving London and return to Korea. Hyomin had left the hotel that day and never came back, when the room was to be cleaned after check out, the staff found her luggage in the room so they kept in the lost and founds. Jiyeon manages to retrieve her unnie’s luggage, inside were nothing of importance other than her passport, some cash and a diary. Jiyeon spent a few days crying as she read through her unnie’s Diary in the hotel room before heading back out to search once again.

 

Jiyeon had visited London so many times that she’s becoming familiar with the language and place. She was able to get around London without much effort and communicate fluently in English.

 

There were some things that never change throughout the trips, the girl would travel around with only one chauffeur that she trusted, Mr Henry, the man was in his 60s and works as a private chauffeur for special guest at the Hotel Jiyeon accommodates in. The old man would drive Jiyeon on a fixed itinerary, going to the places that Hyomin had visited before. Jiyeon took the time to find out where her unnie went, with the help of her unnie’s instagram posts. It was hard work as she had to locate places by looking at the background of her pictures but it was nothing much if she manages to find the older girl by visiting those places.

 

For every trip, Jiyeon would accommodate in the very hotel and room her Hyomin unnie was staying at before she disappeared, the staffs in the hotel had recognised her by now. Jiyeon had became a regular, known to the the staffs as Korean VIP Ms. Park, they would ensure that Suite 530 is always ready for the girl whenever she comes over to London. The staff knew about the sad story between the Hyomin and Jiyeon, and they tried their very best to help Jiyeon in every way possible.

 

In the car, Jiyeon clutched onto Hyomin’s passport tightly, there were so many times where thoughts of Hyomin trying to abandon her past and starting a new life here with an Englishman filled her head, it was a painful thought that scares her. She knew that Hyomin’s somewhere in the country as the girl never had her passport with her. Jiyeon looked out the window sadly, praying hard for someone to grant her wish of finding Hyomin. Jiyeon was hurting badly and only her Hyomin unnie could save her.

 

Upon reaching the Hotel, Jiyeon thanked Mr Henry for the ride and informed the man to come back in an hour. Jiyeon took her luggages and heads into the hotel quickly, there has to be some sense of urgency if she wants to find Hyomin by the end of this trip. Jiyeon was quickly greeted by the Hotel staffs, her luggage was immediately taken from her and brought up to the room. One of the senior staff arrived and led Jiyeon to the open lounge in the lobby for a drink while the other staffs get checking-in procedures done.

 

Jiyeon got herself some cognac while listening to the senior staff run down on any news related to Hyomin. It wasn’t much, there were some letters for her since Jiyeon decided to have any London mails to be mailed to the hotel directly, there was a chance of having mails lost if it was to be delivered to Korea.

 

Finishing her the drink which she had come to love, Jiyeon thanked the staff and went to her suite to take a quick shower and rest before heading out for her search.

 

Jiyeon’s routine was the same everyday, even when she wasn’t feeling well. She would wake up early, get either breakfast at the hotel restaurant or through room service and head out to search for her unnie by following the itinerary that she had given to Mr. Henry. Her lunch and Dinner would be settled at the different restaurants Hyomin visited, She became a regular and a VIP at those restaurants too. All the restaurants helped out too and looked out for Hyomin. One of the restaurants even had a promotion, asking for customers to look out for Hyomin and in exchange those who managed to find her would get free dining at the restaurant for a year.

 

Jiyeon was grateful beyond words, she felt indebted to everyone who has been helping her locate Hyomin. It has been one whole year and the people never gave up on finding Hyomin, Jiyeon was touched and she make sure to thank everyone whenever they met.

 

Everyday the cycle goes on, and Jiyeon would reach the hotel by midnight. She would text her unnies updating them about anything that’s relevant, Jiyeon had somehow become the one in charge of Hyomin’s disappearance. Thoughts of Hyomin living a new life, starting a family with some Englishman would drop by her head every now and then, but Jiyeon knew her unnie wouldn’t do that. Not without her parents permission.

 

Jiyeon lay on the bed after a day of searching. She has been in London for one week and there was no signs of Hyomin anywhere. Jiyeon was starting to get use to such results, after all she had been roaming the street for quite some time. She had learnt that Hyomin would not just appear out of nowhere all of a sudden just because she wanted it. It was no korean drama. But nevertheless, Jiyeon never stopping hoping and praying, the younger girl never gave up and continued searching despite everything.

 

Rain or shine, sick or busy. As long as Jiyeon was in London, she made sure to treasure every single second and spent them most on the streets searching for the girl. Jiyeon believed that with her determination and hard work, maybe.. Just maybe, something good will happen to her..

 

Jiyeon opened a bottle of cognac that was a complimentary gift from the hotel, she knew drinking was never the solution to her problems but when she drank it felt as if her Hyomin unnie was beside her. It was one of those nights in London where Jiyeon felt lost all of a sudden, she needed to talk to someone about Hyomin. Jiyeon had been drinking quite a bit and was a little tipsy. She picked up her phone and dialled the number that she would use once in awhile.

 

“Hello? Jiyeon?” A warm voice called out.

 

“Helloooo~ Eomeonim! I’m Park Jiyeon!” The drunk girl exclaimed as energetically as she could.

 

“I know.. Why are you calling this late? It’s late in London if I’m not wrong..”

 

“Yea… But I need to talk to youuu~”

 

“Is something wrong?”

 

There was a moment of silence in the phone conversation before Jiyeon decided to reply.

 

“I’m really sorry.. It’s my fault.. It was all my fault..” The girl cried out.

 

“You’ve been drinking again right Jiyeonnie? You say the same thing to me every time you got drunk.”

 

“Unnie loved me a lot but I hurt her..” Jiyeon continued to cry while speaking on the phone.

 

“Don’t cry anymore, it’s nobody's fault. We do not know what happened to her..” The person on the other end of the line reassured Jiyeon. Her voice was warm and motherly, and it calmed Jiyeon down most of the time.

 

“Omma.. I’ll bring her back to you and appa.. I will bring her back this time..” Jiyeon spoke seriously this time before bidding goodbye to the woman on the phone.

 

It was a call to Hyomin’s mother. Jiyeon was only comfortable to call that number when she’s tipsy, she didn’t dare to speak comfortably nor face Hyomin’s mom as she continues to blame herself for Hyomin’s disappearance. Jiyeon knew how hurt eomeonim was when Hyomin went missing, the old lady was crying all the time and Hyomin’s appa never smiled since then. It made Jiyeon even guilt stricken when they continue to treat her well and hoped Jiyeon would learn to treasure their daughter in the future if she was ever found.

 

After ending the phone call, Jiyeon finished her drink and drifted off to sleep. Not forgetting what she had promised Hyomin’s mom.

 

The next day, the girl woke up with a bad headache, flu and a tummyache. Despite being sick, Jiyeon did what she needed to do. The girl had a small sandwich and coffee for breakfast and was ready to hit the streets again.

 

Jiyeon sat silently in the car, she was never the type to speak much so it was pretty silent in the car if there wasn’t any music by Mr. Henry. Jiyeon looked a little pale and Mr. Henry noticed it right away.

 

“Are you alright Ms. Park?” Mr. Henry asked worriedly.

 

Mr. Henry had drove Hyomin for a week and Jiyeon for quite sometime, and he could tell how different the two girls were. Despite not seeing the the two together before, Mr. Henry had his own reason to believe that the two would fit perfectly for each other. He pitied the younger girl, he had driving the girl around for about half a year if everything was added up and he noticed how the girl looked gloomy all the time. He tried to do his best, hoping that Jiyeon would find her missing lover one day. Mr. Henry looked out for Jiyeon like a father and makes sure the girl doesn’t wear herself out.

 

“Yes. Mr Henry, thank you for the concern.” Jiyeon replied in English. To be honest she was not feeling very well, her world was spinning even more as she looked out the window and she felt like vomiting. But Jiyeon held it in.

 

There was only a week left to find Hyomin, time was running out and Jiyeon told herself that there was no time to spare. She had to go out more often, going around London and try finding Hyomin. Closing her eyes, Jiyeon took deep breaths.

 

The younger thought she had it under control but she was wrong. As the car came to a stop at the destination, Jiyeon rushed out and vomited at a nearby drain. The breakfast she had that morning was all out, and the girl felt a little better. Mr. Henry rushed out of the girl and gave the girl a bottle of water immediately. Taking a big gulp of water, Jiyeon felt her body becoming heavier and heavier and the next thing she knew, she out from exhaustion.

 

Jiyeon woke up hours later, finding herself in a hospital. She was there for 3 hours on drip. Jiyeon was mad, in that 3 hours she could have visited a few places and who knows? Hyomin might just be there. The younger girl tried pulling off the needles but was stopped by the doctors and nurses who same in for a check.

 

Jiyeon had no choice but to lay back down. A full body check up was done and it was not just a small flu. Dehydration, intoxication, there was some damage to the stomach lining and other stuffs was too complicated to be understood by the girl in English, the only thing she understood was when the doctor informed her that she has to stay in the hospital for at least a day to recover.

 

A day was too long, she had to get out of the hospital. This isn’t where she belong, Jiyeon told herself that she had to be out there searching for her unnie. One way or another, she has to leave this place.

 

 

Jiyeon’s POV

 

It was already evening and there wasn’t much nurse and doctors around to do any routine checks. I picked up the bag containing my clothes and made my way slowly to the female restroom. I had to get out of this place even if it;s just for a few hours, it will be better and more productive than lying on the bed doing nothing.

 

I changed quickly and was out on the streets in a flash. The streets were cold at night, and after an hour of searching I couldn’t take it anymore. My head was still spinning and my lips were dry. If I were to find Hyomin unnie and bring her back, I have to recover from this illness first, I would never be able to find unnie in such state. I turned around and make my way back to the hospital.

 

My throat was dry and my body felt weak. Aish.. I should have listen to the doctor and stay in the hospital, if my illness becomes more serious I would be required to stay in the hospital  even longer. Thinking rationally, I regretted my decision to leave the hospital.

 

As I was reaching the hospital, I came across a cafe. It was quite big, and located just beside the hospital. Feeling my dry throat hurting and the cold wind blowing onto my face, I decided to get inside to warm myself up and get a drink to soothe my throat. The cafe was big, and it was separated into different areas, there was an area eating, another for having fun which includes live performances and a area for study which was requires silence but I was sure the loud music from the performances would disrupt any peace and tranquility.

 

Not wanting to be disturbed, I got myself a cup of juice and settled down in the ‘quiet area’ where some teenagers were sitting around doing their work. I was right, the performances were just too loud and I could hear it from where I was sitting at.

 

That explains the reason why these students were wearing their headphones while doing their work. Following them I took out my earpiece and started my playlist, while playing with my phone alone. I set an alarm for an hour to return to the hospital.

 

While playing with my phone and listening to the music, I felt myself feeling less dizzy. Whatever fruits and vegetables that was used for the juice I ordered, it was making me feel much better than before. It was delicious too. Looking up, I noticed everyone in the room was packing their stuff and moving to the performance area. I wondered which singer was going to sing next, I was curious but I didn't pay much attention. While everyone is flocking towards the stage, I joined the queue to order another cup of juice.

 

I was keeping my stuff and taking out cash when a very familiar voice filled the whole cafe. It was a female singing at the live performance area. I was stunned for a moment, it sounded like Hyomin unnie, yet different at the same time.

 

“Good evening~ Today, I’ll be singing a cover of Tom Odell’s ‘Another Love’. Enjoy~” The female singer has a sweet voice like Hyomin unnie, but she was speaking in clear fluent english. Hyomin unnie was never the one who spoke english well, when she speaks in english, there will always be this cute child-like accent. I will never forget they way unnie say ‘Good morning’ in english, it was a epic.. Only unnie was capable of making a morning greeting in english sound cute.

 

I was curious, I slowly made my way to join the large crowd. Everyone is just so tall, like a wall blocking my view. I wasn’t able to see who the singer was, so all I did was stood at the back and listen as the female singer began her song.

 

 

*Song Starts* (Please play Music in the Background)

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter