Prologue

Again and Again (자꾸자꾸)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author’s POV

 

For many years since the debut of T-ara, Park Hyomin has been sharing her room with band member Park Jiyeon in the dormitory. The dorm is essentially a place for the T-ara girls to gather, wash up and sleep after a day of tiring schedules. There were a few other rooms occupied by the other girls, Eunjung shared a room with Soyeon and Qri shared a room with Boram.

 

Staying under the same roof for years, providing fan services, there’s definitely strong feelings that are being developed among the members throughout the years. Especially when it comes to Hyomin, Jiyeon and Eunjung that have been living together for the longest.




 

For Hyomin, Jiyeon has always been the only one that is able to make her heart race and beat furiously within minutes. While on other occasions, send her heart crashing and breaking into millions of pieces within seconds. Over the years, Hyomin have come to realise that her love for Jiyeon was too deep and that she has reached a point of no return. She can never love another.

 

Things will never go the way you want it to. In 2012, everything started to become clear to Hyomin. She will never be able to truly own Jiyeon’s heart, not when the younger girl has eyes for somebody else.

 

Hyomin knows that Jiyeon has always been the one to care for her when she’s down, but never did she realise that Jiyeon was the cause of her sadness most of the time. Sometimes Hyomin sees Jiyeon as a very caring and good doctor that can cure anything that happens to her, however she’s the type of doctor that stabs a patient before proceeding to heal the wound from that very stab.

 

Hyomin was puzzled with Jiyeon’s action, She had tried her best to win her heart, it was clear to everyone that Jiyeon will be the only one Hyomin will ever set her eyes on yet Jiyeon seems to be oblivious to the whole situation. It seems like Jiyeon was playing with her feelings, giving her hope now and then but never once reciprocate the feelings from the older girl. And it hurt Hyomin’s feelings a lot, to the point where she learns that giving up is one easy way out of pain and misery.




 

Jiyeon has always been the ‘happy pill’ of the T-ara members. She is loved by her Unnies, and she herself loves them too. But just how much love can one give? She soon comes to realise that she can never love all of her 5 unnies equally. Eunjung has always been someone she looked up to the most, the amount of admiration she for Eunjung ever since debut till now is immeasurable.  In the past, Jiyeon often appeared cold to fans, she finds herself having trouble expressing herself and her feelings thus she began to look for Eunjung for advice. Eunjung was caring towards the T-ara members and cheerful when communicating with fans, eunjung is good at expressing herself and Jiyeon wanted to be like her. Thus over the years, the two of them had gotten closer.

 

Simila

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter