I dream high~ ♥ ♥ ♥

Music of the Heart..

__YOONA's POV__


Minho and Donghae are so hilarious, they were so funny. We shared many stories about our childhood and our different lives. They were very nice and I think that I know them better now since I first saw them.
It's nice to have a friend like them. We were chatting while we were eating at the table..

When they knew about what happen to yuri, they were so concern about her especially khun, he was serving yuri and took care of her. He also said that he's willing to be her slave until yuri's leg went better. hahaha so hilarious! XD


"Guys, Mr. Jang called me, he said that they are now in the location, I'll just pick up the students from the hillside, just wait me here." yonghwa said.
"OH! I'm coming with you oppa, my friends are also waiting me outside." seohyun said.
"YAHHHHH!! Khun! you know what to do while I'm gone" Yongwha said. They just talk with their eyes but Yuri and I knew that he just make sure that khun will watch us out because until know they are very suspicious about minho and donghae with us alone.

fany unnie stand and say, "I'm going too".

"anniyo! Siwon oppa said that we need to take care of you while he's gone. It is your day with Siwon oppa, don't worry, everything is going to be fine" yuri said.

"arraseo (okay)" fany unnie said.


Yonghwa left together with seohyun. I can see Seohyun's smile while they're walking together.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT2yD7G4BKdpzvfT6XF0rq

 

The students were also invited by Siwon oppa because many of our students in Kirin bought in his MOTH (Music Of The Heart) STORE. That's why his store got larger and they were planning to build another branch in Seoul.

I also heard that they were also planning to give Siwon oppa and fany unnie a surprise performance later.


Donghae also brought up the topic about our hobbies and he open up about his love in photography and taking pictures. I borrow Donghae's camera for a while and I saw a lot of picture there; there were stolen shots, side view shots, animals, places, y model, beautiful model and his selca ^^...  but the majority I see from the album is the picture of this girl.. I look at her picture so closely,She's so beautiful, with one glance you can see that she's a professional dancer and I think I saw her from somewhere or I might mistaken her as one of the person I knew.. hhhmmmm.... 
Who is she??? *confused*


images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR2xAWxs1A9_M32R9ATnVZ  images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTzq05BameNCM8KSTze3s3 images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ5AHAbSRO5Rbzin97f9Yi images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQxPI6hZd-21rGW2YT24ys


I tap Donghae's shoulder, "Donghae.. who is she?" I said while pointingher in the camera.

Donghae looks at minho.

"OH! that's Donghae's Girlfriend!". Minho Interupts.

"Ohh.. chinjja! She's so pretty... *smile* " I said.

"OH! let me see~". Yuri get the camera from my hand "OMO!.. nomu yeppuda (so pretty)!!.. Yah! Lee Donghae what's her name?.. with her looks, she looks like a kpop idol. hahaha" yuri said while shuffling the photos.

"ahhh.. She's Min Sunye, she's a dancer and a choreographer ". Donghae sigh, get the glass of water and drink

I tap Hae's shoulder, "munje? (problem?)" 

"Ani~", he said but he's not looking in my eyes.

I saw Minho and Donghae's eyes.. I bet there's something wrong...

Yuri, fany unnie and nichkhun kept on praising sunye but Minho and Donghae are just silently listening to our topic.

---

Until.... They are laughing so hard and I don't know what are they gossiping about....

I was so curious because thay kept on looking at me.
"yahhh! what's so funny? let me see?" I saw the picture and my eyebrows rose and I turn my icy stare at Donghae..




"OMO!.. YAhhhh! Donghae!. Why do you have a picture of yoona?"

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT4-mIMpHes6SU5TwWqvxt

 

I took the camera and saw... I was shoked because it was actually me!... He took a picture of me while I was eating, and I didn't notice this.. aisshhhhh~ I look like a pig in this picture!



images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ-yuDwOrJTyHUGmpdoTeQ
 

I slap Donghae's shoulder,"Yahhhh!! Why didn't you tell me this? haha, I look like a pig in this picture!! delete that! " I was supposed to click the "delete" button but he quickly stole his camera and say, "hahahha.. yahhh you looked great while eating.. you're so cute!" Donghae said while he gave the camera to yuri, khun and fany unnie because they are begging to see more pictures

"hhhmpp TT_TT..  OKAAAY!.. That's you're camera, just do what you want! I don't care anymore" I said.. 

Aishhh~ I pout

"yaaah! LEE DONGHAE!!!!!!!!!!!.... delete it!!!!!!!! " tiffany, khun and minho laughs...

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRlD60WIzni5wOdQgNrAx8
 


Donghae laughs and I look at the picture, It's yuri! 


We all laugh!




__END OF POV__






__ FANY'S POV__


Finally, The students from the music club in kirin finally arrived... They are now getting ready for the performance.
Everyone is done eating and I'm so nervous and at the same time, excited about what's going to happen...
 

Yuri voluntary present as an MC... Aside from her skill as a guitarist, I also Knew about her experience in MCing.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR-hBTYxZ8e2k1uxSbKxqr


yuri: AND NOW! LET'S GIVE IT UP FOR.. "THE K U BAND (stands for KIRIN UNIVERSITY BAND)!!!!!"


*Everybody claps*



The students line- up one by one...
Some of them are seohyun's friend especially PARK JIYEON and HYORIN.
They are also one of the graduating batch this semester and I'm very glad to see them performing here..
Some of them are good in Musical Instruments while others were typically born to be a singer and dancer..

I hope that Siwon is here to see the students perform.. *sigh*

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRreAbFmLOzmJEexJ0v7g4

 


They are going to perform "DREAM HIGH" Nichkhun and Yonghwa are also participating.. I'm so excited~

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
TO: READERS,


[WATCH THEIR PERFORMANCE HERE- 

]

 

PS: I'M NOT OWNING THE VIDEO, JUST WANNA SHOW YOU HOW THEY PERFORMED THE SAID ACT ^_^
THE VIDEO WAS ACTUALLY A FOOTAGE ON THE PERFORMANCE ON KBS DREAM HIGH 2 with the original casts (without nichkhun and minho).
DON'T MIND THE SRIPT. THANK YOU~ CONTINUE READING -v-

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



*after their performance*



Suddenly......The lights went out! and there were candles forming a heart shape.... O_O


images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQlw4aWDpBfaKjwjxOquTQ












 

{SORRY FOR THE WRONG SPELLINGS AND GRAMMAR.. :p}


I hope you guys love it..

I'm trying to update very very soon so please subscribe and leave a comment..


KAMSAHAMNIDA YOREOBEUN!...
GOD BLESS!!! ^_^


JOYCE CHEN @ YOUR SERVICE~