Silent heart....

Music of the Heart..

__ YURI's POV__

All of us were shock because we only thought that siwon oppa will just introduce fany unnie with his brother but it's more than that.  Fany unnie is very lucky to have siwon oppa...I wish that someone will do that thing for me too.. *sigh*

Nichkhun and Yonghwa accompany the students to go back in their respective places after their performance


"Oh! can I come too..". Seohyun quickly responds.

"Oh sure you can seohyun~ah". Yonghwa answered.

"Okay students!.. let's wait for the bus to arrive and please don't go too far". Nichkhun said.

"yahhh! sunsaengnim!! (teacher!!), were not a child anymore and besides, you're only 1 year ahead of us!.. *laughs*". hyorin said.

--

"Yoona! you wanted to come with me at the garden?". I asked yoona.

"hmmmm.. You go first. I'll catch you up later.. " .She said while holding her phone.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSav-_xMt0aqWhTp4TaMjt

"Why?? Is there something wrong?". I worriedly asked.


images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQVOHyVwPG8rtZVTlFrEPu
 

"Remember what I told you about the entry that I sent in the Charity Exhibit Art in Seoul last week?. They text me today and..".

"ahhhh Yes I remember that!!. So,What happened???!!!" . *curious*

"They say that my entry is ............Qualified and they scheduled it next week!.." Yoona screams with joy

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSvhfAECdP85IoOBfJkZID


"OMMO!!!!!!! I'm so happy for you!!!!!!!!!. You really deserved it! Finally! you can get the chance to visit Seoul!!.. So, What's your plan?"

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSpfn8dcnZgJS27WykyUSD


"I'm going to call Mr. Park today and I will ask him for some information regarding for the Charity Event. I'm pretty sure that the funds that are going to be collected at the auction event are going to donate for the children's foundation here in Busan, at the same time, I'm so happy because some of my student participated in the event ". She said.



"Okay. See me after when your done. I'm going now..." I said while I'm on my way in the garden

"Okay!... Wish me well." Yoona said.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ-TsjL-FkyXGOE6VLZ2NW

 

===

Yoona and I parted our ways; I'm so happy for her. Finally her skills in Arts and Crafts is going to get notice in Seoul.

While yoona is doing her thing, I get my guitar and go in the garden..

I sit there and play guitar..

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRde2hSeohIb9wrzPHUrc8

 

Until..


"Hey! yuri~ah!.. What are you doing? aren't your feet hurt?". 

I looked back and saw minho..

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRZe91V7wpMXd6KHjH5095

 

"Oh!  Minho~ah! I'm okay now.. It doesn't feel hurt anymore, I think it's just a minor sprain.. Thanks for caring.. Wanna sit?" 

"Are you sure!??.. I'm really worried but now thanks GOD!. By the way, Can you play one song for me?" Minho sits beside me and I play my favorite song "LOVE LIGHT"
--

 

D
geuh del bo myun ul gool ee bbal geh jigo
F#7
geuh del bo myun ga seum ee doogeun doogeun
G                       A           [RIFF1]
ah ee chuh lum soo joob geh mal hago
D
geuh del bo myun gwen siri oo seum ee na
F#7                       G
babo chuh rum ja ggoo man geuh leh
        A [RIFF2]
ama neh geh sarang ee on gut gatah

--


"Wow! You have a beautiful voice. You're also good in MCing. You also play guitar, what other instruments can you play?".  Minho asked

"Hmmm.. thanks for the compliment. I can play flute and piano but Guitar is my favorite. How about you?" I said.

"I can play the piano.. And someday I'm going to ba a World-class pianist!". He said.

He gets my guitar and try to play. "Hmmm.... Your guitar looks old.. Why don't you buy a new one. There are many new versions and color that suited to you. You should buy at the MOTH store (Music Of The Heart)" he said.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT0jG6yHdrlVI79EsOT-gR

 

I look down and some memories start to flash back.


"This guitar is my favorite. I know that it looks old but I don't really care about it because everytime I play this guitar, I always felt that my parents were here and it brings back the old memories with them. When I was little, I have a picture with my mother who's teaching me a small guitar. So, from now on, I promised to myself that I will become a great guitarist and singer someday!. I really hate them because they left me but whenever I play any instruments especially this guitar, my anger and depression easily relieve... This is the most important  thing in my life". I said while holding my tears.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR6pbmVZsOz797cHftr5hf

He looks at me and say, "I'm so sorry... I did not know *unhappy* "

"Aniyyo... Gwaenchana (No.... It's okay)" I said.



__END OF POV__

 

 

 


__ MINHO's POV__
 

Siwon hyung is very lucky to have Tiffany noona.. I wish that I have the same love story like them.
Donghae said that he's going to take pictures at the fish pond.. 
I think he's going to meet his family there (talking about the fish) *laughs*

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS9M8LfrL-Kg0m5CNPYAmv

Meanwhile... I saw Yuri holding her guitar and walking towards the garden.. I followed her; she sits in the grass and plays guitar.
I come near and sits beside her; We talk about variety of things especially music and personal life with our love ones. She also said that Yoona is going in Seoul for some auction event.

While we were chattering..  I can't help it but to look at her face because she is so pretty and everytime I look into her I can see the resemblance between her and krystal.
But I'm pretty sure that they have different personalities. 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSYuzJzjZ916XIGMj0lDTJ


images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTPo-kLW0b4vcGnW3IdcJe        images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQgFiZtUMNSppt8U5q-53s

*sigh* Minho what were you thinking (talking to myself)..
I think I just missed krystal.

"I'm going to Seoul tomorrow with donghae because I still have my class. I'm so happy to meet new friends here!" I said.

"Me too. If you have time.. Just call us here and let's have a jamming! " She said.

Meanwhile my phone vibrates and it's a message from SULLI!...

---
 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS3hohPFuZrR7GOzXbgZlJ
[My cute dongsaeng]

= TEXT MESSAGE =

"Yah! Minho oppa!. You two are sooooo unfair! why didn't you tell me about this! I wanted to meet Tiffany unnie too..You didn't even bother to bring me with you! aishhh *pout* "



---

"Who is it?". yuri said while trying to look at my phone.

"She's my youngest sister. Choi Sulli.. She said that we were so unfair because we didn't invite her here in Busan." *laughs*

"Awww,,... She's so cute!..  hahaha.. You should bring her here also." 

"Hyung didn't invite her because He knew that she's busy in her campaign at her school. Owww.. She also knew how to play flute. She's really cute when she plays it whenever we have family gathering and reunion."

"I think she's very mad at you two.. *laughs* I hope I can meet her someday, maybe I can teach her some of my skills in flute.. "

"yeah I think so. If you also have time you can also visit us in Seoul, Bring your friends too and we will take you to some of the beautiful places and sceneries in Seoul. " I said.

"Oh! that's great Minho!!!.. Okay that's a Promise ?!".

"Promise!". I said

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS7ggo3mV8--ja8uqG-hDX

 

We smiled together.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTE3qZJjmao8hYbFZk229k




__ END OF POV__

 



 

 

 

__YOONA's POV__


images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQMgHnQyL4KtzpuP7JjP0N

 

After hearing the great news about the event. I heard a phone conversation near the pond..


images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQwh8AtCuNQJLCvad7tPUV

 

I took a sneak and I saw Donghae having a phone conversation and It looks like he's not alright.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSSmnLCytbkSFoiCR_pNq2














 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Yes! finally! I'm updated! And guess what! I was suppose to update next week but due to many subscribers, I managed to update another chapter!
I try to put a lot of Minyul moments here so 
I hope you guys love it..


I'm trying to update very very soon so please subscribe and leave a comment..


KAMSAHAMNIDA YOREOBEUN!...
GOD BLESS!!! ^_^


JOYCE CHEN @ YOUR SERVICE~