when two worlds meet... {flame and B.pearl}

Music of the Heart..

__Minho's POV__

What a wonderful day!!!!!!.... I'm ready to go in Busan..I really missed my hyung (siwon),.
I called Hae and he said that he's goona be on his way to the bus station,  i bet he's more excited than me....
I bring many food and i bet hyung would be very happy cause i brought him samgyupsal (korean food)..
At last I'm here at the bus station.. i could see this "FISH" waving at me!.... hahahahhahahahha

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSLaKSuQg70DcuOK-vSH55


donghae squeals, "yaaaaahh!!!.. I'm not a fish!..."

hahahahahaha.. i just laughed.. "kajja! (let's go!)" , i said to him.

---

after some hours of traveling...finally were here at busan... :))
and hyung is right.. the people here were so amazing... :))
i really love the air at busan,,.. it's really different in Seoul... :)))

i wished i could also send sulli here.. but she's busy campaigning in her school activities.. She want to be the campus leader at Seoul university.. 

i called hyung when we were in the bus and he said that we need to get in SEOMYEON (place i Busan) AT THE LOTTE DEPARTMENT STORE, a girl is going to pick us up because something urgent came up,. ughhh.. how could i know that girl..



__END of POV__




__FANY's POV__

 

OMO!.. I'm gonna be late!... i don't know what dress or clothes should i wear!!!!!.. ottokhae!.. >_<
I have no sense of fashion.. urgh...

this one.... images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQhvkoO4gahvukT0sVeNoU    or this one??...images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRtgs0RWtWBMOP6ShJ2vmj

 

DIIINGGGG DONGGGG~

OMO! someone's at the door..   i opened the door and.....

I'm happy to know that it's yoona!. 


images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQhS2QdgbsO_HLR5cndd76

 

She bows and greet me.."annyeong hasseyo fany~unnie"..

"oh!.. yoona?.. why are you here?..".. *curious*

"siwon oppa send me here, he said that I will accompany you in the DONG-GU park (place in Busan) , cause he can't pick you now, he said,something urgent came.. but don't worry fany unnie, i bet he's not going to be absent in your date"... 

"date?.. if that's the reason.. i would'nt need to go over in this stupid clothes of mine....".. *worried*

"then?.. what is it?" *yoona said in curiosity*

"I'm going to meet siwon's brother and his friend from Seoul...Yoona.. i have a problem!!, i don't know what to wear?! and I know that you could help me with it!.. ... ".. i said, giving her a puppy face

yoona cut my sentence-off .."ahh... I know that you're bad at FASHION unnie, same as yuri, that's why i brought you some clothes, but i didn't know that you're going to meet somebody else except siwon oppa.."

"oh!.. thank you very much yoona!. you're really my angel!!!".. i said while i'm holding her hands

"just thank me when wer'e done.. I'm gonna make you a princess today...".. yoona said 


--

after some finishing hair touches.............
i faced up the mirror and............







images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRnTCMCF1VAyLCRM734ut8






OMO!... is this me!!!!!!!!!!..


"that's the president of KIRIN arts university!.. TIFFANY HWANG!.... unnie!!.. you looks so perfect today!!!.. OMO!, i bet Siwon oppa would look shock if he sees you.. :)))".. yoona said

I kiss yoona's cheek and thank her for some make over.. :))

"thanks yoongie, i know you're an expert when it calls to fashion... :))"

"no problem unnie... :))".. "let's go".. yoona said, we left the house..


__END of POV__






__YURI's POV__


After the class, Siwon oppa called me.. 

He request some favor,.. he said that something went up.. so I need to go in SEOMYEON (place i Busan) AT THE LOTTE DEPARTMENT STORE. .. if it wasn't for Ms. hwang i will probably reject his favor... anyway he's been good to me after all..
By the way, he said that his brother is a handsome one.. is he joking?.. hahahha.. well... he also said that his brother is  wearing a black cap and blue t-shirt.... Ohh Geez~,,...

I immediately search for that person and because of this I walk very fast without knowing that I'm wearing a heels together with my guitar.. I'm on the front store at Lotte while someone bump me, i fell and my heels broke up!, but the most traggic part is my.......... guitaarrr!!!!!!!!.. Someone's gonna die today, if it's broken!!!!!!!.

"awwwwwwwwwwwwwww...... aishhhhhhhh~!!!!.. who could that be!!".. i squealed and saw the man running so fast..

And now...I'm getting mad. oh! great! siwon oppa is gonna pay for this!!!.."YAHH!!!!.. are you not going to say sorry for bumping me!!!!... looked at what you've done to me"...

But unfortunately, he's gone!.. now what can i do!!!!????.. i tried to reached my guitar but i can't my feet hurts... :((
i really look pitiful.. thanks to that guy!!.. pfftthhh~..  



---

suddenly.... i see someone picking up my guitar......

i sigh and say thank you.."OMO!.. thank you for your kindness....." i smiled

when i looked back.. i see a man.. reaching my hand for me  to stand up... 

I looked at him and he looks so perfect. OMO!.. yuri~a what are you thinking he's just reaching out his kindness to you.. *day dreamed*

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT4Xe2AqC514dmNnIlwtEP

 
 

I reach my hands into him until I finally stand up.... 

"Are you okay????" he said as he smiled over me..

I startle and look at his eyes.. "ahhhh.... of course I'm okay.. thanks" i smiled

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS5QIGO4cZ7tqAqiSltZHl

I tried to make a step, but unfortunately, i can't even walk so i almost fell down again!... but luckily..  he grab my arms and...

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSAaHHdMSBVn8MRuuS__DV

 

he quickly hold me.."ohhhhh!!!.... be careful miss., let me help you... ".. he said

he carry me until he lend me a place to sit in.. i sit at the out-door bench ...

"thank you very much...... " i bowed

"it's okay... you almost fell again..... hehe" he said while he check my cracked shoes because of that stupid man.

"ohh!.. i thinked you need to get a new one,.. this one is broken... do you live here miss? " he said

"oh!.. wait me here,,... I'm gonna buy a shoes " the other man said

I can't looked at his eyes because he's too handsome...
"oh!.. yeah. i live here in Busan.. actually i was about to meet someone, thank you very much for your kindness, i'm going to pay for that shoes,..." i said, I'm kinda shy and  blushing.. this is so embarassing... :))

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTmCaEUvzCdVznukGuUgw3

 

 

we smiled at each other.......... :))

 

Until... my phone ring..........

I can't reached my phone so He get it for me, my hand is also hurt so i decided to hand him over the call...

"could you please take the call for me..." i said, while i'm massaging my fingers..

"oohh. okay.. " he said with a gentle voice


---

yuri's phone: yobosseyo? this is her phone.. who is this?

siwon oppa:  yuri!!! it's me CHOI SIWON... where are you, did you find him???.. *worried*

"who is it??". i said to him while he's so curious about the caller

"its..its... its............ hyung!!!!!" he said..

""whaaaaaaaaaaaaatt????".. i'm starting to confuse.. 
howwww??? what???? ... so... the one that i'm looking for is actually right beside me......... ??????????

i look at him from head to foot... i saw his black hat and he's wearing blue t-shirt...  OMO!.. how I couldn't found out so early,.. because of this incident we met,..
what a moment!.. ahhahahah... i laughed..

"oh!!!!!just tell him that i found YOU..."., i laughed..

he looked at me and he said "so~  you're the one who's going to pick us up here on this place??" he was actually shocked


I nod and smile, he also smiled back and turn-off the call.. we looked at each other and we both laughed..

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRbmiizsLovXwmqyfa_d_9



"HI!.. I'm minho... Choi minho, i'm so glad that we meet, and the other one is donghae, he's my brother-like friend"...  he said..

"and I'm yuri.. kwon yuri, friend of your brother.. me too!!.. actually I almost lost hope on searching you, just because siwon oppa handed me a favor.." i shyly said


finallly... his friend donghae comes..

"I'm here!.. i hope that it suits you.. ".. hae said

I bow to him "OH!.. thank you, how much?...." I said

"no need, since it's hyung's fault that's why you don't need to pay for it..... " he said as he help me to put the shoes over my feet.

hae is looking at us..."OMO!.. it looks like you're close now.. hehehehe...  WAIT A MINUTE? what did you just say! it's your hyung's fault... XD"... he said with curiosity while he's facing minho









 

 

{SORRY FOR THE WRONG SPELLINGS AND GRAMMAR.. :p}

 



 Hi!.. it's the time!!!!!! MINYUL FINALLY MEET!.. Did you love all the scenes that i put up? 
I Hope that you like it... :))
Thanks for those who already subscribe and kepping up the comments posting..
This chapter is dedicated to all MINYUL SHIPPERS out there... :))

Godbless you all... please don't forget to leave your comment!!!




*JOYCE CHEN @ your service!*