S.E.O.U.L {all about CHOI and LEE} ~part 2~

Music of the Heart..

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRYYlnxJfLfIsCBjFzLNJs

 

 

 

__SUNYE'S POV__

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS_gT6UiE488rFcX5NiVhF

*phone conversation*

me: yoboseo?..
hae: oh! jagiya~ yoboseyo...
me: where are you???
hae: i'm at the mall...
me: what are you doing at the mall? so, you're alone????!
hae: mmm. yes,,,.. i'm going to buy a------.........
me: yaahhh! don't you ever cheat on me. LEE DONGHAE!
i'm at the studio.. pick me up at 8.. arasso!... okay bye.. 

---
Now i'm back to business.. i'm at the studio and ready for some action!!!... 
i'm at the studio where i teach ballet, hiphop, contemporary.. etc. 
actually i'm a dancer

 

finally..

i gather all my students.. 


 

"Do you still remember the steps that i taught to you last time?? "... 

"ne~ sungsaengnim!.. (yes! teacher)"... they exclaimed

 

where practicing in the studio and we're taking it so seriously because were going to have a performance tomorrow in MBC , it's going to be a festival.. so we need to practice and practice..
 

"okay... one... two... three..... four.... ".. ..

they were all working hard for that special performance especially JUNHO, my favorite student.. he looked so pity because of his wet shirt..

"ahh. junho,..., you're sweating too much.. here.".. i handed him a towel

"ohh.. kamsahamnida MS. MIN..".. * he said softly*

"you looked so pale.. let me looked at you".. *i touched his face and-----....*


__END OF POV__





__DONGHAE'S POV__

 

... I'm at the mall here in Seoul, today is the promo of one of my favorite store here...and of course it has something to do with CAMERAS!... :)).. they're going to sell this with 50% off!.... OMO!.. i'm so happy.. :))
i'm going to buy the first one who hooked my attention.... :))

 


this one is great!.. i'll take it!images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSDsFv5p1avqwQHwM9-tMg

sells lady: oh! you're so lucky!... it's the last stock for today!....

oh! chinjja!... haha.. you're mine now! *kissed the camera*

oh! miss!... wait!.... can i test this just once.... just stand there.. and i'll take a picture of you... :)).... 

sells lady: *blushed*... "ohh! okay... " *posed*

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQkUwtGn7KbxaZzFG1cZ-S


"wooohh!! looked at that!... your like a model!.... kamsahamnida!"..... *smiles with wink*

sales lady: ahh.. ne~ kamsahamnida!.. *bowed*

 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSkTDSoQI7-CxDzH7X4esX


i'm off to the mall... now!... i'm going to see Sunye and take a picture of her while she's on her duty.... kekekeke.. *devil's laugh*

finally, i'm here at the center!... but where is she? XD

i tried to call her but she's not picking up....  >_<

---
as you can see... Sunye is my girlfriend.. wev'e been dating for about 5 months......
she is a dance instructor in Chung-An university.. :)).. yes!.. she's a choreographer, it's her part-time job and her passion..

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQwZjUAS2ff4LBk2Si2Xty

 But you know what......she's really a tough and strong woman.. when a girl is somewhat around me, she's gonna make that girl suffer...  
 
*keeps on walking as he day dreamed*

That woman is really something!...... hooohhh.. * i walked upstairs*

she's really scary when she gets mad...  i think i'm gonna die seeing her eyes burning up because of me!..
and if i will not hurry up.. she might kill me... *fanning himself*
she said that i must be there at 8pm

hhhmmmmm......
i think her room was on the 2nd floor.. *looks up every room..*

now i see her!!.. i'm gonna surprise her.... but!? what?! who?!..
i'm at the back door peeking inside the room and i saw her touching another guy's face!..
what's going on!..

"yahhhh!! sunye~shi!!!!!!....".. i moaned... 

everyone looked at me..


"oohh!! jagiyA!~  " *she took-off her hands*..


" i tried to call you and yet you're not answering...  you said i need to pick you up at 8!.. and what's this?" ..*she looked intensed*

 

"and who are you!! "....* i faced up to the guy..*


"ohh.. annyeong hasseyo... i'm JUNHO imnida.... i'm one of the student of miss MIN.. :)..."  *he quickly answered *

"And please don't be mistaken.. were just practicing our dance steps for tomorrows festival.... ".. *he apologized and bowed*

"yahh! Lee Donghae.. can't you see!!.. were just practicing!.. and i told you to be here at 8pm! not 8:30pm!... "

i look up my watch and it's 8:32... OMO!. i think she's mad.. ottokhae!.. Lee donghae what have you done!.. >_<..  darn! these people looked crazy.. they might kill me..  *looked at sunye's students*

"ahhh.. i see.... mianhaeyo jagiya~.. junho~shi sorry... (bowed at junho).. i thought.. i thought.. ahh forget it!.. i'll just sit here... hhhmmm.. everybody.. sorry for that scene.. hehe... just forget it okay...  "  *i sit at the bench and they all stared at me like dead people.. *

"no!.. just wait me in the caffeteria!....  ".. *looked upset and angry*

"ahh.. ne.. "... *i stand up and pout*

aisshhhh.......... Lee donghae cheer up!... sunye has been faithful to you.. don't ever think that she's cheating on you, but i think something is weird... XD..  oh! just cut it off! remember hae she's not DARA... *talking to himself*

DARA is my Ex-GF....she lied to me about his relationship about TAEYANG hyung... i don't want to see her face again!.

 pphheeww~.. *i sighed while sitting in this stupid chair inside the cafeteria*..

i hope she's not mad at me.... well.. i thinked definetly.. XD kyaaa~

--

 

... ottokhae? (what am i going to do?),... she's coming...

"hae, i'm tired.... just bring me home...".. she said

"ahh okay let's go.. by the way.. sorry for what happened.i'm so pathetic.".. 

"no.. it's okay, just don't do this again arasso...."

i don't think it's the time to show her my new camera... she's tired.. i want her to rest..

i drive her home..

"bye!.. sweet dreams".. *i kissed her, but she didn't kissed back*
"bye.. take care".. 

somethings is weird today... 


I'm going into the park to have some good atmosphere... probably seeing the Han river is the best..... 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS9ffNfzfCWzvFXG9hZVae



__END OF POV__

 

 

 

 

__MINHO's POV__



.... now, i'm left alone in the car....
 

"all i need to do is concentrate in my music class... minho~ah daebak!".. i murmured to myself.
.. i sighed...

i missed krystal.. why are doing this to me?.. do you still love me?,.. you didn't remember it's our monthsary right. :((

---

Just got home after class... and suddenly i saw some messages.. it's from krystal..



krystal,

minho~ah.... happy monthsary!..... please don't be mad at me.. i <3 you!...
i'm here at taping... :))
---
mianhaeyo.... i'll make it up to you next time!.. i promised..



-- Oh great!.. now she had the time to text me.. when it's over... bhheww!.. *sighed*..
I'm really upset!!!... :((

__END OF POV__


 

 

 



__ HAE'S POV__

ohh!... right! i'll just call minho...XD..
the people here are driving me crazy...  why are they always looking on me.. yeah right, i know i'm handsome, just take off those crazy eyes of yours... XD 

 

* Phone conversation*

me: yoboseyo--
minho: ne.. hae~
me: ohh... are you busy?
minho:.. no i'm not.. waeyo? (why?)
me: wait a minute... are you okay..  are you crying??
minho:.. me.. of course not!..
me: by the way?.. where are you?.... :))
minho: house.. you?
me:.. here at the Park, near in the Han river.. just want to have fresh air.. i'm just wondering if you could join me?..
minho: ahh. okay.. i'll be there.. before i get there make sure you buy some drinks...., i want to get drunk tonight.. *hungged up*
me: what..?? hello hello! yoboseyo!?.. aiishhh.. what's the matter with Minho..??.. maybe it has something to do with krystal... poor minho~



images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSM4CXSfChYSm25dC-rWnf


 

__END OF POV__

 

 

 

 

 

 

SOMETHING'S FISHY BETWEEN SUNYE AND HAE RIGHT?...
DID YOU MISSED THE PEOPLE IN BUSAN?...
POOR MINHO...... DON'T WORRY MINHO, YOU'LL MEET SOMEONE MORE PROPER FOR YOU~.. HEHE

WELL... THAT'S ENOUGH FOR TODAY.. I HOPE THAT YOU LIKE THE CHAPTER 3 .. I'M GOING TO UPDATE SOON...
DON'T FORGET TO SUBSCRIBE!!!
KAMSAHAMNIDA!!
GODBLESS!

 

-Sorry for the wrong spelling and grammar-