HAE Fish and Alligator YOONG

Music of the Heart..

__ YOONA's POV__

 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTr6eZnyNb8BF9ffqMmdcN

I was supposed to be on my way in the hall after I called Mr. park about the event, but suddenly...
I hear a strange voice near the pond.
 

So I sneak, I was surprise to see donghae.

I saw Donghae having a coversation through his phone.

I wonder what's happening?. I lean my head to the ground so that he won't see me; So I hide.
I keep listening on their conversation.  I heard the name "sunye", and suddenly I remember that it's the name of his girlfriend.
Donghae's voice looks so weak and he keeps on saying sorry.

As I lift my head, I saw donghae's face...
He looks so sad. I wonder what's their problem.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSTDotiVIq0VNxq1rLmuR4

 


Until........... 
 

"Wait a minute!!!!!!!!... What am I doing here by the way? aishhhh I was suppose to do my job, not minding everyone's love life..." *whispered*

As my body began to move slowly, I stand up very closely so that he won't notice me leaving behind.


BUT...


"OHH YOONA SHI!?? WHAT ARE YOU DOING IN THERE??!.. HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN THERE??" .

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTyvG3htNqYLC5E9OqYl0W

I startled; Donghae saw me leaving silently in tiptoes.

I turn around and pretend that nothing strange happen.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ3363-wAjBg8Eumg9DQJ2
 

Oh yoona! you're in big big trouble! *talks to myself* *fake smile*

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRKGOSAe26Fr8mdcLbG_1N

"ahhhehehehehe.....mmmm... It's not what you think I was about to..........". I said.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQvjQFM3ql5G339x9SHHTP

 

My sentence broke up as he say. "Oh!.. It's okay.... If you heard something. Please keep it in yourself." He said while holding his camera and taking pictures in the fish pond.

--
UGHHHHH~ I feel really guilty.. if only I could do something to erase his loneliness.. >.<
Think Yoona! think!

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT8B-FkRPuhEozLd8RLJq8

Hae looked so depressed.
I feel really bad. I think he feels embarassed about what I discover. But believe me Lord, it was really unintentionally~ 

I come near to hae and tap his shoulder.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTL8vtDnmAwWWiGBRzLFOh

"If you have a problem just let it out.. Hmmmm.. because you know, if your going to keep it in yourself. You're not going to be happy.... I'm really sorry for interupting you hae. I didn't mean to hear everything.. So,... hmmm,.. I'm going now. Don't worry i'll pretend that I didn't hear anything..".  I said.


I turn aound and walk slowly

"You're right!..  If I'm not going to release my problems it will burdens me to loneliness. Don't worry I'm not mad at you, I thought that my problems is going to be resolve by doing photography but it didn'e helps me after all. " He said. 


I stop from walking; turn around and look at his face. I was shock to see his face full of tears.


images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQXd3jIS9LiEi4GyfRcEbz   images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTlj94KXaspIt911DyOp5k


"Donghae shi~". I said.

I don't know why I'm feeling this way but I don't want to see him like this.
I come near to him. I get his camera and take a picture of him.
My worries erase immediatley when I saw hisd face on the camera. 
I laugh at his picture.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSAuJ5R5YcL-c8lM2zAiNC

"This one is funny!. yahhh! donghae stop crying! If you don't I will take a picture of you and I will let them see this! " *laughs*

He stop crying. "Yahh! yoona~shi!.. what are you doing!!???I'm not in the right mood right now." *trying to get his camera*

"Oh! you're so handsome here!.. get it if you want!". I said while laughing.


 
He keep on chasing me while I got the camera.. Finally I see him smiling again.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRpNKNwBcvuE2tthqdfr5U

I run as fast as I could but I slipped. I forgot that the fish pond here Is so slippery.. >.<

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQuHC5elFSF1YBD-HO92uf


I was going to fell down but luckily donghae caught me in his arms.

"Are you okay!!??! *laughs*..   I just discover that you were like an athlete when you run! hahahahaha. ". He laughed so histerically.

Donghae holds me in his arms. I look at his face. It's the first time that I look into a man face so closely.
My tongue is speechless. I just nod.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRw9kpcwhh7WhW2YBFMHgq

"Next time be careful~" He said.
He get his camera and release me in his arms.

"I know what are we going to do today". he added

I shyly look in his face and say."What?".

"Let's drink..*sigh*. I wanted to enjoy my stay here in Busan. Thank you for making me feel alright. I know that you do this to make me smile." he said. 

"ahhhh... NO! I don't want to see a man crying like a baby. It really pissed me. *smirks*.. But seriously, I'm glad that You are not mad at me and I'm happy that I make you smile even just for this time. Okay.... let's invite yuri and the others". I said while I get my phone to text yuri.

Donghae grab my phone and place it in his pocket. "Don't mind them. Let's go!.." He reaches his hand to me

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSnK5lAjlEoa6VdWERVguD

"YAHHHH.. My phone!!.... " I said.

I look at him and he just extend his hand.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRm00E88HOhbddeeyocvbmimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcTWuElQtFTDc8diYBkhrvZ
 

I look at his hand and say. "But ..... " 

"Okay! that means yes". He grabs my hands

holding-hands.jpg


We walk very fast. I look at his face and I see that he's really smiling but I know that it's just temporary.
I'm afraid to ask him what's happening between him and his girlfriend sunye because I don't want to make him sad.
AT this point of time... I just wanted to see him smile.
I know the feelings of being rejected. 
I know that it might seem wrong but I... love what I'm feeling right now.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTp36AqAB6DyH_gCWnGbYT

At that time..... My heart....... My heart........ My heart is beating very fast.
It's the very first time that I feel this way.

UGHHhHH yoona! you can't fall in love with him. Remember that he has a girlfriend.

"Yoona! Is there any problem?" he said.

"Aniyyo~..".. I said shyly.



__ END OF POV__


 

















YoonHae moments!!!!!!!! I'm updated again! I hope that you like the scenes that I wrote.
Sorry for some wrong spelling and grammar.. ^_^


 

I'm trying to update very very soon so please subscribe and leave a comment..


KAMSAHAMNIDA YOREOBEUN!...
GOD BLESS!!! ^_^


JOYCE CHEN @ YOUR SERVICE~