love moves in a mysterious way

Music of the Heart..

__SIWON's POV__

Finally were here at the site.. the weather is fresh and the atmosphere is just so nice,,... God is being good to us... hehe
actually were going to build a music shop namely: "MUSIC OF THE HEART" (sulli suggested the name)... i saw some students passing by, i think the school is just near in this spot.. great!, it's a good opportunity for us.  we are going to sell guitar, piano and other instrument since the said university is very inclined with music and art crafts. 

i wish i could send minho and sulli here for a vacation so that they can also see the beauty of busan. 

were here at the site werein there's the CAUTION sign ahead. its 5 pm and they said that there's a caffee near us. 

i go by myself  and i leave ahjussi and my other companions to take over when i'm gone for a while.

i open the door in the coffee shop while i saw a lady drop off her papers,... i take the papers immediately, afraid that the lady didn't notice the incident. 

"ahh... arassi (miss), you drop off something.. i bet it's important.,..." i tapped her shoulder and when she turn around i was amazed by her beauty..

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQR1Y9u7vNrGtPURAMC0mh


"ahh... yes?!.. ohh thank you very much..." she bowed and took the paper in my hands.

i looked into her, she's so beautiful... OMO!,, did i just fell in love or something?...  my heart is beating so fast...

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS6a1mGJ21NyTD6S487ceX


" mmm... hellooooo!!.. i said thank you... ".. she looked at me 

"ahhh.. yes.. you're welcome, i was just passing by when i saw those papers flew by, are you a student here?.." i said

"aniyo, i'm the president of kirin arts university, i'm tiffany hwang.. thank you again, and you??" she said as her eyes smiled at me.

 *my mind speak up, still staring at fany* omo!.. she doesn't look like a principal, she looks so young..



"oh! sorry should i address you as mrs. hwang?..and i'm siwon... choi siwon".. i said shyly.

"haha..... you're joking right, just address me as ms. hwang, i'm not yet married.. well... nice meeting you mr. choi. thank you and bye, ." she said

"ahhhh.. ne, annyeong, nice meeting you ms. hwang " .i said with my eyes all wide-out hearing that she's single..

when will i meet her again...?... i murmurred to myself

i buy a coffee and i hurried up to go back in the site.

__END of POV__

 

 

 



__ YURI's POV__


"nice to have a chat with you guys!!!!". i said as i wave goodbye to them.

i'm heading towards home together with yoona. 
awwww i really missed my friends : yoona, yonghwa and khun. i missed when we sing together like a band...
---

"bye bye!".. i kissed yoona's cheek and she do the same.

---
i open the door silently,i head-off my room first where i put my favorite guitar in the suit case and went down stairs to find harabeoji.

i went over our fence to check if he already drink his medicine.and right there i saw him sitting on his favorite out-door couch.
i saw harabeoji reading a newspaper, i noticed the back page and it says... "WANTED: PART-TIME MUSIC INSTRUCTOR"... my eyes gone wide as i steal the newspaper to him..

"yaahhh~ yuri~a you startled me!,, you don't even say hello to me! and can't you see i'm reading!"... he squeals with temper

"ahhh.. sorry harabeoji.... haha.,."i bowed and i stick my tongue out.. :P

as i read the article out, they are needing an instructor of music in...........

SEOUL???!

"why?... are you interested in that job?" .. he said

"ahh... aniyo (no), ".. i said as i gave him back the newspaper.

actually here's the chance for me to find my parents in seoul.. but where will i start?.. 

---

before i go upstairs, i drink my favorite MA~ , doing yoga and meditate, while i saw the picture of me and my mother..

i held up the picture and i didn't notice my tears falling down in my cheeks... 

"did she really abandoned me??...  :(("


images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR6NH_Nh4ao7TmaFg6zkYZ

(real picture of KWON YURI and her MOM... :D)


---
i want to go to seoul but how????......... i know that harabeoji will get mad at me if i will go to seoul..
i heard that my mother resides in Seoul, i don't know what she's up to, and i want to see her
... and my father?.. don't ask me, they separated when i was 4 years old... XD
that's one of the most traggic moments of my childhood.. the only one i have is my guitar...
* I sigh*

suddenly my phone ring... i see the caller I.D and its... YOONA!

yoona: yoboseyo? (excited)
me:.. oh!... why are you calling, you looked so excited!? (i wonder what's with her now)
yoona: since it's the end of the semester in kirin and we got our salary for this month, wanna come with us?
me: where? *confused*
yoona: there's this new arts and music shop near in kirin , namely, "MUSIC OF THE HEART". let's check-it out!!!!
me: "MUSIC OF THE HEART"?... cute name huh..
yoona: i also called khun, yonghwa and ms. hwang and they said they're coming... 
me: oh actually i have no intension on buying another guitar right now,..
yoona: ....................................... Y-U-R-I.... please, you don't need to buy oone, we'll just check-out some stuffs and that's all.... 
me: mm. okay let's go
yoona: yehey!!!!!!!!!!.... we'll pick you up at 8am.. we'll just call you arraseo!
me: okay arasseo!... thanks

i decided to go upstairs and go to sleep...



--- The sun rise so beautifully, .. i go downstairs and i saw harabeoji preparing for breakfast.
i wear my favorite shirt which is a gift from ms. Hwang, since she's coming with us, i want her to see me, wearing this. hehehe
actually i have no sense of fashion... that's why i called the "FASHION QUEEN" when i'm at midschool.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcThm6RRg6P49hFqnEdf9mN




"oh!.. where are you going?... the semester ends right?!, it means there's no classes ".. harabeoji said

"ahh... that's right. I'm going with my friends but i don't know where... yoona called me last night and she said that we're goona check-out some cool stuffs near Kirin because there's a new music shop there..." i said

"ohh.... just grab you're breakfast first.." he said

suddenly the doorbell ring... DIIINGG~ DOONGG!!!!!!!!!.. OMO!, i think yoona is here...

"aniyo (no).. i'm late and yoona is here harabeoji.. eat well and don't forget to drink you're medicine!!!".. i rushed up and kissed my grandpa's forehead.

"annyeong!!".. i said

" YURI~ah! be careful aye~,... don't forget to grab your meal... you're so skinny".. *worrying*

"arraseo (alright)",... i said

---

"yoona!. let's go~".. I said cheerfully

when i open the door i saw yoona with .....................SEOHYUN???.. 

 

"Anneyong hasseyo yuri unnie!".. seohyun said as she bowed 90 degrees..

"oh! anneyong!..... ". i said

seohyun is the sister of yoona, and i don't know why she's here..


images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRW7rShL3KvGcLN4f90sYP

 

"let's go".... i said

when everybody saw us, they said that i'm their lost sister.. LOL




Where here at the lotus-park and we saw khun, yonghwa and ms. hwang, i mean "fany~a"

"YUri~a!!...where here!!!!!!!!!!".. khun shouted

"what took you so long?, your 5 minutes late.. hahhahahaha".. fany unnie said


"Oh!.. seohyun~a  you're here.." yonghwa said..

"annyeong hasseyo proffesor jung!"... seohyun bowed at yonghwa

"i decided to bring seohyun here because she's bored at home, i bet she's not new to you guys, please treat here nicely.. LOL".. yoona said

"arasseo captain yoong!" khun and yonghwa said while doing captain posed.


__END OF POV__


 



__TIFFANY's POV__

"okay let's go!"... I said


.... after some walked...finallly! were here at the exact location, it's almost 2 mos. since that construction began...

many people gathered .. maybe it's gonna be a big hit!..
some people are buzzing around like there's a K-POP Artists inside that shop.
we saw some girls pushing each other on their way to the door and i saw a girl blushing whe she gone out the shop


girl: OMO!!! he's soooooooooo handsome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! waaaaaaa....... i will visit this shop everyday.... *squeals*

.. actually...we don't know what's going on...

"okayyy.. i thinked it's better to split up so that we can search many items that we want, let's just meet outside..." i said

yoona, seohyun and yonghwa are together.. while yuri and nichkun go together..

i go by myself to check-out some guitar, i'm craving for one..

until i saw... a man who's inside the shop entertaining some ladies..

finally!.. after  30 minutes of patiently waiting... we're inside the shop,


"excused me, can you please tell me, where's the guitar section" i said as i tapped this man's back to help me find the way into the guitar's section because it's so crowded..  and i'm shocked that it's.......






CHOI SIWON!........

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTsfmUWEGd30G0w02RPu-3


"O fany~shi it's you????????!!..... ".. he said at the same time he also bow

"oh!.. youu??.. hahaha.. good to see you?.. wait!!.. don't tell me?????".. i was so shocked, my heartbeat is so fast

"yes!.. i'm the owner of this shop!, good to see you also and thank you for visiting..".. he smiled at me

"i saw many people around here, it's so crowded.. i wonder if you could help me to search a good guitar that suits to me".. i said shyly

"of course!!!!.... over here..."... he said



everyone is staring at us, he's so gentle and nice......

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTUyK19q797rWDJrUnx-dr
 

__ END OF POV__



 


 

 

 

 

 

 





{SORRY FOR THE WRONG SPELLINGS AND GRAMMAR.. :p}


- annyeong hasseyo!!.. thanks for subscribing this fanfic.. i hope you like this chapter,

Do you guys liked what happened to SIWON and TIFFANY.. they're one of the minor couples

OMO!.. yuri wanted to go to Seoul..... ^_^

no minyul moments right!?... just wait more and i'm sure you will like the next chapter..

 

 

 

 

 

 

PLEASE DO SUBSCRIBE! AND
DON'T FORGET TO LEAVE A COMMENT IN EVERY CHAPTER...
stay tunned!!!!!.... haengbokhasaeyo!!!!!!!!!!!!






I'm also sorry for some delayed updates, i'm just busy in some school activities, i hope you understand.. 
I never thought that you would like this fanfic..... 

I'm very overwhelmed at all your responsed.. KAMSAHAMNIDA!!!!!!!!



 

*JOYCE CHEN @ your service!*