As time goes by......WANTED: A GIRLFRIEND PRETENDER...

Music of the Heart..

 

 

QUICK REVIEW:

Minho and donghae is at the park to get some fresh air and maybe to forget about the sad moments they had together with their girlfriends: Sunye and Krystal... 

Yuri wanted to go in Seoul to search for her mother who left her when she was 4, unfortunately his grandpa (harabeoji) wouldn't let her...

Tiffany and Siwon met, and they are getting to know each other very well...

While Yoona, Nichkhun, yuri and yonghwa's friendship are getting stronger; adding up seohyun, who is the youngest sister of yoona, who has a crush on her professor yonghwa.


 

 

-----

3 months later...........



 

 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTj3x8wEfzWYmxcOv1H9re

 

__ Minho's POV__

Times flew very fast but my life is always like this... i fell like i'm stucked at the middle..
i went into the studio of Donghae to invite him to have luch together since it's gonna be weekend tomorrow, meaning no classes for me.

Since donghae is now a very well-known photographer , sunye noona couldn't take her eyes of him, until she went into california to visit her family there, ... at least his GF cares for him.. but me,,.. same as always.....  

My brother (hyung), siwon, called me last night and he offered me to check-out his new shop, he said that the people in busan are really amazing, and he's gonna introduce me someone, maybe he got a girlfriend there, but he doesn't say anything.. hmmm.. i wish i could drop by there at Busan so that i can see Hyung, i missed him, he said that he will be gone for 1 mos. but it's been already 4 months since he got there... 

At last!.. i'm here at the studio... i open the door and i saw donghae, he wave at me and i immediately run to him.. it's been so long since we met, because of my class schedule at Chung-an and his photograpic career..

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQqy02RuMN-5sVJlxRCDbu

 

good thing that he's done with the photoshoot today...
i'm so happy that he's still there for me... he's like a brother to me.. :))
We went in the caffeteria near the studio to have some talk... we order and i told him what had happened to me this last week with krystal..
he listen to me...

 

"you guys fight again!!!.." he shouted..

"mmmm... something like that, but i'm sure she's mad because of what had happen yesterday with my classmate victoria, i'm just teaching her on how to play the piano and that's all.. " i said as i defend myself..

i sighed "i said SORRY for her many times and explain the situation between me and victoria noona but i didn't get her responsed.. until today.. i recieved her text message and she said that she wanted a cool-off... 

"waaaaaaa.. i'm truly sicked of it!"..  i squealed while hae is so silently listening to my story..

"you know what i am thinking??..".. hae said.

my eyebrows starts thinking.."what?"..

" I am thinking that if you really want to know if krystal really loves you, find a girl who's gonna make her jealous... someone like you and more beautiful than krys, maybe someone like victoria~shi "

i spank his head.." no!.. she's my classmate and i don't want her to be involved in this situation.. don't you have some conscience?!"

he touches his head.."awwwwww... that hurts!.. im just trying to help you with that...in that case you can trully prove that krystal really loves you... from the time being you've been loyal to her, and now she said that she wanted a cool-off, maybe her feelings will soon be back when she realize that..........  ." he cut-off his sentence

when donghae is speaking, my mind suddenly speak-up...{ i think it's really the time to know the truth since she always said that she loved me, but i can't see it in her action because she's too busy with her career.. } i sighed


 "okayyyyy..  i decided! just do what you want hae.. but i don't want victoria~shi... i want someone who's much above her, but someone that i won't fall in love cause my heart only belong to krystal~shi..... mmm.. krystal jung!, i will gonna make you love me again for sure!!!...".. i proudly said

i sigh "I'm gonna teach her a lesson....." .. i smiled and said as i looked into the eyes of hae


waitress: HERE'S YOU'RE ORDER SIR!.. 2 CHOCO-LATTE, one is shake and the other one is coffee .. ENJOY!!!!!

"KAMSAHAMNIDA!",,.. hae and I said..


"just tell me, if you want some pretty ladies, I have plenty of that!.. ahahha.. just kidding....".. he said while he's punching the straw into the coffe 

"no.. just a simple one, like me.." i said while sipping my favorite mocha-latte shake

"mmmm.. okay...". he said


"by the way, hyung (siwon) called me, he said that he wants us to visit him at Busan, he will introduce someone.. and maybe we can get a break through all of our schedule, he's going to tour us in all the beautiful sceneries in busan,.. and maybe it's my chance to grab some fresh air because of what happen to me and krys..".. i said

Hae suddenly talks about sooyoung noona "ahh.. that's great, since sooyoung noona left him, he should have his girlfriend now, so that he won't be alone.."
"GREAT!.. since it's weekend, let's go!.. and since sunye is not here, i'm free~hahahahahahha. I'm gonna bring my camera and i'm gonna pack my things later".. he laughed


"okay,.. see you tomorrow... because of excitement i already packed my things up!... hahahahha".. I said as were heading-off to the caffeteria...


__END of POV__

 

 




__Fany's POV__

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS2ccKJuB4I2PktOe7VfPt

 

It's been three years since Siwon and I are dating...
He said that he likes me and he proposed to me, and he even bought a couple shirt.. OMO * i giggle*

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcShSJrMZCkKBpRLfSLGIfN


*flashback*

On that day,  he covered my eyes with some blanket, when he took it off, I'm so shocked that WER'E AT THE BEACH near on the Lotus-park ,,..I saw a romantic table and chairs for two, with a bottle of red wine and some red petals surrounding the place... it's so quiet.
I saw some people seeking behind a tree smiling like there's no tomorrow and i didn't noticed that it was actually YURI,YOONA,SEOHYUN,YONGHWA AND NICHKHUN... OMO!.. it's so embarassing. But i let it go because they're my friends anyway..

i faced siwon..
I asked him, "what's all this?", and then he said that he couldn't wait any longer to have me...

he hold my hands and asked,  "would you be my girl?, i really like you TIFFANY HWANG!!!!.. and I promised that I will never ever hurt you".. he smiled

My heart is beating faster.... and I'm happy that he liked me too..
"YES!!!!!!!.. I liked you too CHOI SIWON!!!".. I hug him gentlly, while i see those kids (yongseoyoonyulkhun) cheering on us...

and we kissed........... *giggled*

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSboHQJDoELyNTHkua--yw



suddenly.... RIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINGGGGGGGG RIIING!!!

-- urgh!.. my phone ruined my day dreaming ....
i get my phone and see who's calling and I'm starled ...... My jaggiya~ <3 ... (jaggiya {korean word} means sweetie)

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRh8PBj53z5bJ_DQ3RJdLl

 ME: Yoboseyo?

My jaggiya~ <3 ...   : fany~a are you free tomorrow?. i would like you to meet my brother..

 ME:    :ohhh!!.. why so suddenly,,. *shocked*

 My jaggiya~ <3 ...  : He's coming tomorrow, together with his friend

 ME: tomorrow???...mmmm.....okay just meet me before my class,...

 My jaggiya~ <3 ...: I'll pick you up at Kirin. 

 ME: arraseo!.. mr. choi!... hahahahha...  

 My jaggiya~ <3 ...they're new at Busan, so... they don't know any good place here, I wanted to be their tour guide... haha.. but i want your help, 

 ME:  okay.. annyeong.... *smiled*

 My jaggiya~ <3 ...annyeong!.. saranghae! *giggled*

 

OMO!... I need to buy some clothes, i wanted to look good in her brother...

waaaaaa.. I'm so excited!!!!!!!!

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTNjsxaSM-i5K2wqEJ_FyV


__END of POV__










{SORRY FOR THE WRONG SPELLINGS AND GRAMMAR.. :p}




 



- On the past 3 mos. Many changes right,While Sunye is in California, Hae is alone in Seoul doing his work as a photographer.Everyone is happy except minho ... If i were Minho, I would choose another girl, who is much suited than krystal..... hehehhehe
 
-CHUKAHAEYO SiFany.. finally siwon confessed his love for fany... romantic isn't it?
Minho and donghae are going in Busan.. who were the people that they will meet?
Do you have any idea who's leading the next chapter???.. well..



 
- Hi!.. Do you like this chapter.. I immediately made a way so that Yuri and Minho would meet.
So sad, that the Minor Couple SiFany would have to end so soon..... so, my focus is all about MinYul and YoonHae..
I hope that you like this made-up couple of mine... but don't worry another minor couple is going to take-off the heat....
I'm so excited to write another chapter....  
DON'T FORGET TO SUBSCRIBE!!!!.. :)))
HAENGBOKHASAEYO YOREOBEUN!... (everyone, be happy!)

 

 



*JOYCE CHEN @ your service!*