Can you hear me?

Music of the Heart..

__ YOONA's POV__

 

I accompany Donghae to drink to relieve his pain..
I really pity him... :(

I look at him and he look so weary.. 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSnSlOG22zFIFfRgQXBcen

He's just looking at his phone all the time.

Hae raises his hand. "Two bottle of soju please!" . Donghae said to the waitress.

"Yahhh Dongahe~shi!. Are you sure that you want to get drunk? Do minho knew all about this? What if he gets worried.. I whispered to him.

He didn't mind me until the waitress come with two bottles of soju..

Waitress: "Here you go sir!"

"Oh. kamsahamnida (Thank you)" He said while he put the other bottle to my table.

"Here you go Yoona~shi. Let's drink!"

"Aniyyo (no) Gwaenchanayo (I'm alright)..  I'm not going to drink." I refused

He quickly drink the soju (korean beer) in an instant and he choked

*jaw drop* "Woa! Donghae~shi! Be careful! " I said while tapping his shoulder

I was so shocked because it's the first time that I saw a man who is really hurt because of his lover. I can't believe he actually drink that whole bottle of suju in an instant. He's really something~  XD

Until...

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQUSdCWL4VcW1XXLpGCFrO images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRVR1gBbuhx6BODcqhm8-s

 

I look at his face and he is crying again. I just continue tapping his shoulder and remain silent.
I feel the hurt that he's going through but I don't want to ask him about his problem.

It's the 2nd time I saw him crying and I can't explain this feeling but I feel the loneliness....
My heart is beating fast.... I grab the bottle of soju and drink it.

 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR4_ufhkZUVZL81vvWhaSZ

 

"Oh! Yoona~shi, You said that you're not going to drink!" Hae looked at me and wipe his tears.

"AHHHHH!!!!!!!!! MAA! (delicious!)"  I said while giving him a bitter look.




=AFTER AN HOUR=


" Ahhhh. Youuuuu Donghaeee shi!... You know, It's been a long time since I drink~."



images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT0JT-O9z3NF4MnCl_5D_l


WOAAAAAA!! DID YOU SEE THAT!!.. I think I'm falling in love with the beautiful nature!.. Donghae~shi!!!!!, I love arts! I Love the stars!! the moon!! the sun!! and.........
and...............  

........



 

__ END OF POV__


 

 

 




__YURI POV__


 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSp1J2Zr9h7tvP6RI1bXlK


 

*sigh*


"Where could she be??????.. It's already 11 pm.. She's not picking up!.. "

Arghhh!!. I call yoona many times and she's not picking up her phone..
I'm very worried at the same time.. I'm in a panic motion... :3



--

RINGGGG........ RINGGGG.....


I look at the caller ID and it's ...


images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR_ymT44UkN9WW-vxUVF9B

= YOONA CHODING =





I immediately pick up the phone...


ME: YOBOSEYO!!!! YAAAH! IM YOONA! WHERE ARE YOU! I CALLED YOU MANY TIMES!! IT'S ALREADY 11PM.. *worried voice*

YOONA'S PHONE: OH! YURI~AH! IT'S DONGHAE!

ME: DONGHAE~SHI? YAAH! ODIGA?! (WHERE ARE YOU?). WHERE'S YOONA??! WHY DO YOU HAVE HER PHONE???

YOONA'S PHONE: YOONA IS... HHMMMM... SHE'S DRUNK. I'M SORRY I CAN EXPLAIN. WERE HERE AT THE..... !@#!#$@#@%#@!#@

ME: WHAT! SHE'S DRUNK!.. OMMO! OKAY I'LL PICK YOU UP! HOLD STILL!

 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSKKg_zRkHNJWySWaDXKCq


__END OF POV__

 

 

 

 


__ DONGHAE'S POV__

 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRrHh0_JERxxHnT77Tdm0E

I can't believe that she gets drunk before me?! *laughs*
She's really something.

I tap her shoulder. "YAhh! Yoona~shi!.. Yuri is coming here to pick you up. "

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQotCF8srXysMOr1AdYqOA

 

I think she fell asleep.
I look into her face. She looks so innocent.

She looks like a doll. I get my camera and take some pictures of her.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR6sZK80x5r_ClICAxQwW_

Woa! She's really a goddess even when she sleeps.

She's very pure, innocent and kind-hearted. I wonder why she didn't have a boyfriend..

I arrange the strands of her hair that touches her eyes.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ3hslcriigcx3trek2vNs


"YAAHHH! what are you doing??!!" 


images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQwLdNJlmr2djCgYu3V_F-



*startled*

"OH! YOONA-shi!! ".



 

__END OF POV__

 

 

 




__MINHO'S POV__

 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQd4ZkhrV8ZJqZzRYoC2R6

 

It's already 11 pm and I went back in the apartment alone to prepare my things for tomorrow's departure.. 
We're going back tomorrow in Seoul. *sigh*
 

Before Yuri and I parted ways.. She promised to take me to the best store here in Busan tomorrow before I leave.

I will miss the people here in Busan... 
Especially my new friends..
 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR11TTxP2xagXAnuw0gUw6
 

Siwon hyung and Tiffany noona went first and I think that they're still enjoying each other's company..
Good for them.

While Donghae leaved me a message that he's going out to release some stress.

That fish! He didn't invite me... XD

 

---

RINGGGGG RINGGGGGG RINGGGG~

Oh! who could it be. I pick up the phone.


ME: Yobosaeyo.

CALLER: Minho. Pogoshiposeo ( I missed you).

I listen carefully to the voice and it's Krystal.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR37QoKquIWDJS64MbLWxc


ME: ohh.. Krystal. It's 11pm. Why are you not sleeping?.

KRYSTAL: Minho~shi.... Listen to me...  I'm so sorry about what happened last time. I thought that you develop your feelings with victoria~shi. Please forgive me.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSZejtm0JWhso8COQdDp7s

ME: Let's forget all about it. But next time... Please trust me okay~

KRYSTAL: Minho~shi. Did you missed me?

ME: Of Course~

KRYSTAL: Hmmm. Jeongmal Mianhaeyo (I'm really sorry). By the way, Odiga haeseoyo? (where are you?). I missed you so much!I finished my last taping today and my schedule is free on the following week and  I just called in your house and sulli said that you are not in Seoul and she hunged up. What's the matter with that brat!?. 

ME: Oh... That brat! (fake laugh) Actually, I'm here at Busan but we are going back in Seoul tomorrow.

KRYSTAL: Busan?!. We?? What are you doing there?.

ME: Yup. Me with Donghae. You are so busy in your taping and I don't want to disturb you and If you remember... We fought the last time we see each other.

KRYSTAL: Ohh chinjjayo!!. hhhhmmm. I'm sorry jagiya~. Promise! I'm going to make it up to you!.  What time is your departure??? I'm going to meet you at the airport.

ME: Tomorrow, maybe afternoon.I'm with Donghae and Siwon hyung. I have class tomorrow but It's only a piano lesson. Donghae wanted to grab some fresh air here that's why he's with us. By the way, Siwon hyung met his woman in Busan.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSloc3hngE24JZNT01Ecqd

KRYSTAL: Woa!. Well.. Congratulations to the both of them. By the way, don't forget my present huh!. (laughs)

ME: Of course. Oh! It's too late. You need to sleep or else you're going to have a black thing in your eyes *laughs*

KRYSTAL: haha. Arasseo captain!. jaljjayo (Goodnight). I'll see you tomorrow afternoon then. saranghae!!!!

ME: Oh! jaljayo. Sa.. sa.. saranghae! 


(END OF THE CONVERSATION)

----


*silence*

It's the first time that I heard her voice but this time It's quite strange....

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ3syXD_plMBrZ7zaqLWV2







 

 



 

 {SORRY FOR THE WRONG SPELLING AND GRAMMAR.. :p}

 

Finally! I'm updated!.. How was it? Do you like the scenes that I wrote ^^

I put YoonHae and a little bit of MinStal moments.

I hope that you like it.. :)


I'm trying to update soon so please subscribe and leave a comment..


KAMSAHAMNIDA YOREOBEUN!...
GOD BLESS!!! ^_^


JOYCE CHEN @ YOUR SERVICE~