S.E.O.U.L {all about CHOI and LEE}

Music of the Heart..

        images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRzJBGXDD7g5f_Q5JUlx78

 

 

__MINHO's POV__

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS8hK2FpH8EiAvdodcRVzo

"tik tok!!... tik tok!!.... krrriiinngggg!!!.. nan jigeum D~A~N~G~E~R!!!!!!!.... (sound of alarm clock)

 

man!... i'm still sleepy.... uaaahhhh!...... 

I get up and tap the head of the alarm clock...
arrange my bed, go to the bathroom and fix my hair and face...
i go down stairs and i saw my parents getting ready for their departure, sulli in her yellow uniform and hyung (siwon).. {looks like he's going anywhere???}

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRAMA9qg3JXr75XHDNdUMr        images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRtGNuGKffXf6BUIqkmzj6



"oh! good morning minho~a!, breakfast is ready.... ", mom said

i saw appa reading the newspaper and drinking his coffee...
hyung is eating along with sulli and umma is infront of the mirror, applying some make-up....

 

"good morning umma!".. i kiss her cheek..
"good morning appa!"... i bow my head..
"good morning hyung and sulli".... i kisses sulli's cheek

"oh!.. by the way sulli, it's you're first day at school right?!..".. i said to her

"ahhh!!.. ne~.... ". she smile to me..
"aigoo~.. what's with that smile??!".. i
"waeyo?~.. nothing!.."... she sticked her tongue out.

i think she's excited because she can see her bestfriend taemin.... ehhem!.. i mean her crush... shhhh! actually it's a secret, it's only our secret... kekeke

i saw 2  bags for departure... "who's leaving?"

"me!".. hyung said

i sit next to hyung.... "hyung where are you going?".. i said to him

"in BUSAN..".. he immediately said..



siwon hyung is an engineer and he always wanted to build a shop near in kirin arts university... 
 he doesn't have a girlfriend since sooyoung noona left him with another guy.. last year, he already planned everything needed for their wedding, until he find out that noona is engaged with Junsu (a member of 2pm)... so sad isn't it..
and until now,..., he doesn't have a time for dating... 


"how long will you stay there??"..

"only 1 month.. i'll just check the location and were gonna conduct a seminar and meeting there..  so, when i'm gone, and our parents.. you know sometimes they were not present at home, take good care of our baby sulli.. arasso..  ".. he said

"arasso captain!".. i said 

"oppa!.. please comaback with a present!". sulli hugged siwon..

"how will i forget my baby sulli.. of course.. anything you want! just message me... :))".. he hugged back

"and when you find a nice girl there.. don't let her go no matter what!... ahh... wait....inspect her identity first!.. "...  sulli said

"hahha. "... he sighed and just smiled... he pat sulli's head.. 

"hyung, if you want, i'll introduce you to a girl!..".. i jokily said.. 

"aahhhh.... enough of those!..  it will come soon...".. he said..


.,..,,.,. suddenly umma and appa interrupt...

"sulli, minho, siwon.. we better get going, we're going to be late with the meeting.. we have a big project with KBS"

"arasso..." i sighed..

"bye umma, bye appa, bye oppa.. " .. sulli kisses umma, appa and hyung's cheeks

"ne.. Godbless.. ".... i bow 90 degrees..

the guard open the gate in the garage, umma and appa go inside their car, at the same time, hyung also packed his things at the back seat of the car and go inside in his car...  and they left.. sulli and me wave goodbye..
...

my parents were both singers,..,,. my grandfather is also a singer., actually most of the member of our CHOI clan were singers.. you're shock right!..
most of our talent is singing and playing the instrument..

here were some of my cousins:

lee seunggi                                 yunho of DBSK                                Choi minhwan of FT. ISLAND   

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQCi6CWT3I4vXfUtdTEzkU      images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRUpbRmPuvt6Bb3n_bMp1A       images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTmGOHBcnB_l87A1gb_VI-


 


Hyung knows how to play instruments especially violin... but he ended up as an engineer, since he knows how to draft a house and some infrastructure... anything related to arts, since he can proved something.. my parents allowed him to do whatever he wants... :))



sulli knows how to play the flute,,. umma wanted her to audition in JYPE, to become a singer and to join as the 6th member of wonder girls, but she refused, she said she wanted to become a nurse... {the truth is his bestfriend and long-time crush taemin, wanted to become a nurse, that's why she also wanted to become one.}
she is good at her academic subjects, actually she always receives an award when every semester end at the Seoul University... she's is really a smart girl.. 

but me.........

All i have is a piano,,.. it is very precious to me, my mom bought it when i was 7...
i'm not that good at piano,,.. that's why i enrolled at Chung-an University to hone my skill as a pianist...
i also knew how to sing.. my parents, wanted me to audition at SM ENTERTAINMENT: search for the next idol.. but as what hyung and sulli did, i refused,,.,..

i wanted to be a great pianist,i wanted to learn more about music
.. and i know that i will be successful no matter what!

.
"oppa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!".. sulli squealed..
sulli you startled me!... woa!
"oppa your day dreaming again!... haha.. "... she laughed

"no i'm not!"....  i quickly defended myself

... suddenly the phone ring... 

"sulli ah~ please pick up the phone i'm just going to the bathroom.."..

__END OF POV__
 

 



__SULLI'S POV__

man! i'm gonna be late for school,.. aishhh,,,.... 
i immediately pick up the phone

sulli: yoboseyo
krystal: yoboseyo.. oh sulli!
sulli: ne... who is this?
krystal:it's me unnie.. can i speak to minho?
sulli:...????... unnie?? who's unnie??
krystal: it's me, krystal unnie.. remember me??
sulli: oh! unnie, it's you.. mianhaeyo, i can't imagine your voice.. i don't know that you have the time now to speak with my oppa and call in our phone... (i fluttered my eyes) 
krystal: ohh.. mianhaeyo.... sorry for that...  is he there?
sulli: .... ohhh.. ahhhh.... HE'S NOT HERE,..MMMM... AHHH.. HE'S IN ... SCHOOL!.. YES... HE'S IN SCHOOL..... :p ( i lied to her, because i don't want to ruin the good mood of my oppa)
krystal:. ahh okay.. i'm in rehearsal now.. and i can't call him later, could you please say to him that i'm sorry, i can't go to our date later.. okay..  mianhaeyo..
sulli:  like you always do...(i whispered) 
krystal: what did you say?
sulli: ahh.. aniyo~ hehe.. arasso unnie, i will tell him, don't worry..
krystal: annyeong! sulli~ah... if i have time.. i'll call again.. arasso!.. 


 

{phone conversation ends}.. 

....


my goodness! how could she have the nerved to call in our house!.. woa!.... oppa is going to be sad for sure,,.. i feel so bad for him.. i want him to have a girl who is more suited than her, will take care of him and at the same time, a girl who will spend her time for him.. 
i sigh..... poor oppa... :((


images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQlH-a6YvjYYnMEowQ_2ep


krystal unnie is a good woman but i don't think she is the right girl for my oppa,.. 
she is always busy in her singing carreer,... not just that!...
she's an MC in Music bank together with his sister jessica- they shared the same company (SM entertainment)
she's also one of the casts in HIGH KICK 3.. (she is proficient in acting too.)
a member of the popular girl group f(x).. (among the members, she has the most numerous fans..)
she is good at sports.. she's beautiful....
that's why oppa fall in love with her... 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQw5O0hw9U91O2zvFyHIpR

ahhh.. enough of those!... .. how will i tell oppa that she can't come in their date?.. ottokhae....

.....


suddenly,.. i hear the footsteps of oppa,.. i saw him coming down stairs, he's ready in school... and me?!
ottokhae!... i almost forgot!.. taemin is waiting for me!...

i run as fast as i can to get my bag upstairs.... 

 

__END OF POV__


 

 


__MINHO'S POV__


I told sulli to pick up the phone, (i thought that it was taemin who is calling, so I sneaked, so I can hear their conversation) .... .. BUT!....
i was so shocked that krystal is the person in the line!.. I listened to their conversation..yes!, I also knew sulli lied, she said that I was in school.. I understand her.. from the start, she doesn't want krystal for me, but she had no choice.. :((

i'm so upset because krystal ruined our date.... :((

aishhh.. . I went upstairs and cried like a fool and packed my things up for school..

and I obviously go down stairs wipe my eyes like nothing happen and i saw sulli,. run upstairs.. thank goodness she didn't notice..

I sigh.... 
.....


when i'm at the garage...
i shouted.. "sulli~aH!!!.. were gonna be late at school! make it faster!!"

"ne!!... ....".. she shouted

"let's go oppa.. i'm ready...".. and i nooded.

i drive her in her school.. Sulli is currently studying at Seoul university and me, in Chung-an university..

 

.... .. .. while i'm driving, sulli kept on looking in my eyes.. and i know what she's up to, she's going to talk about krystal and that stupid date... i sighed...

"o.. o.. op~pa...mmm... i have something to tell you,.....it's krystal unnie~".. she bowed her head

"stop it... don't continue, i knew that krystal can't come on our date..".. (fake smile)

"ahh.. oppa.. how did you know?!.. mianhae oppa don't tell me~".. she looked teary

"aniyo~.. it's okay, gwaenchanayo.. i'm used to krystal's everyday reason.. ".. (fake smile)

"oppa sorry, i lied!.. "... she cried

"i know sulli, it's okay i'm not mad at you, the reason why i asked her on a date because it's our monthsary.. and i'm upset because she can't come... because of that stupid taping... ".. i said

"oppa.. i don't want to see you hurt... ".. she keeps on crying..

"aniyo~.. i'm really okay".. 

"oppa, i think you two need a cool off...".. she said 

"what?.. no, i can't do that to her,, i love her."

"but oppa,,.. does she even care about you, ???!!. wake up oppa please, i don't want to see you hurt..".. she said.

-----silent-----

until we arived at her school...
sulli open the car door and looking for someone..
"sulli~a annyeong!.. i know who are you looking for!... hahaha"
"what!... ". she blushed..  "aniyo!! i'm going!"
"oppa annyeong!.. i will miss you..".. she said while waving..

"ne!, i'll pick you up at 4"... . i said.

.... now, i'm left alone in the car....

 

"all i need to do is concentrate in my music class... minho~ah daebak!".. i murmured to myself.
.. i sighed...

I missed krystal.. why are doing this to me?.. do you still love me?,.. you didn't remember it's our monthsary right. :((


__END OF POV__

 

Annyeong hasseyo! i'm back with a new chapter, it's a bit long right..
thanks for those who subscribed in my first fanfic...
tsktsk.. Krystal forgot their monthsary.. what will happen next? 

Siwon is on his way to Busan.. hhmmmm.. who do you think is the person that will capture his heart? 

please stay tuned.. .....we have an exam on monday.. so, i think i couldn't update tomorrow, maybe in the next day.. :))

 

-Sorry for the wrong spelling and grammar-