FIRST DAY OF being instructor @ KIRIN ARTS UNIVERSITY...

Music of the Heart..

311806_281016788580855_100000176076334_1
 

 


__YURI'S POV__

yuri~ah~ !!!!!!!!! yuri~ah~ !!!!!!!!yuri~ah~ a!!!!!... man! that noise, it annoyed me!... asihh... 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTYrLXRxOcheS0PbP6Io1A

oh! harabeoji!....  it's so early... wuahhhh... .. "yuri, it's already 8 am, it's your first day in Kirin right!, you said you need a work and yet you're not prepared!... get up! you lazy !.. or i will smack you up with my broom stick!". Grandpa said.  

 

I freaked... "oMO! harabeoji what did you just sayyy!!? i'm late! ottokhae!...  mianhaeyo!... *bows head* .MS. Hwang is going to be mad at me.. "
"yuri~ah don't forget to eat your meal!" grandpa said.... aniyo~  gwenchanayo! i'll just drink MA (my favorite drink)....

i immediately rush into the comfort room, pack my things up together with my precious guitar, brush my hair and wear the uniform..
thank goodness an ahjumma lend me a nice outfit.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSUNClGxKfKJwdo9SOC6GE


Harabeoji annyeong!... "ahh.. arasso!... okay okay. .. annyeong! Godbless!.. take care!" said grandpa.. .  then i left.
My parents left me when i was 4 yrs old, the only memory that they left me is a "guitar" . I have no one else beside me except my grandpa.I really love my grandpa, and i don't know what to do if i will lost him... 

i quickly head-off to the university... i suddenly saw yoona, Yoona is my childhood friend, until now she is my best friend. she is like a sister to me, she knows me very well. everyone called us "twins" because we are always togeher and infact we got a part-time job at kirin as an instructor. yoona loves arts and crafts, good thing to her. Me, i really love Music, i can't live without music. it serves as my inspiration cause i want to be a singer someday and a great guitarist.

 

 

"Yah!.. kwon yuri! enough of your day dreaming!..hahaha.. annyeong hasseyo my dear kkabyul!".. yoona hug me.
Long time no see alligator yoong!. wait a minute, we're late right?! let's go!..
"aniyo!.. were just in time!, My heart is beating so fast!.. ottokhae!.. what if my students are going to play pranks on me?..." yoona moaned.. 
Just call my name, and i'm gonna smack up those little brat!.. ahhaha... . we laughed until we get into the entrance gate.--

__END OF POV__

 


__ YOONA's POV__

i saw yuri murmuring while she's heading to mine, maybe she's day dreaming again. kekeke.
she is my very bestfriend and she's always there when i need her. We attend the same Highschool and College until luckily we got the same job at kirin arts university here in busan...

actually we never have a family, like her i don't have parents. :((, they left me when i was 4, they're on america and they never care about us.
oh! sorry, i forgot to mention my sister, Seohyun, she is the only thing i have, my very precious dongsaeng.  yuri and i also promised not have boyfriend and to focused more on our carrer. 
"were here! see you at the cafeteria yoong,  fighting!!", yuri squels. and head-off towards the corridor.
annyeong yuri~a!, i'm gonna missed you!... yuri fighting! Goodluck to us!.. suddenly someone patted my hair, and when i looked around it's Jung yonghwa,..  

__END OF POV__


 

 

__YONGHWA'S POV__

I'm heading towards the music room with my guitar.......

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSA-_skMjxB6Sf0Luzp6Er

while i saw someone, long hair, and has a y figure, and i bet it's it's!!!
oh! great it's  yoona, the girl of my dreams, she is alone, here's my chance!, she's walking in the corridor i walk fast so i can reach her immediately, i pat her head and she turn around... she's really a goddess!..

"annyeong hasseyo! yoona!..", i smiled
"oh!!!! yaaahhh....you completely startle me".. yoona squeals
"hehe... missed me?!.." .. i said jokily
"you!... no way!.. haha.... how are you and by the way, where are you going?"
oh! i'm fine, i'm going to the musc room, when i saw you here.. where's yuri??
"oh! she just left!... a minute ago".. she said confidently..
Oh i see, where are you going now?,,
"To my class, to meet my students, and i think i'm late because of you... hahhahaha.."
so, what do you mean?!, so, you're not happy to see me?!..  , i pout.
"haha.. joke!.. haha.... please don't misunderstand me, but i'm gonna get going. see you at the cafeteria, yuri will be there too... :))".. she lean her hands in my shoulder.
ahh.. okay arasso!.. what time?..  
"after my class.. okay annyeong!". she said.
ne~ annyeong!... i'm gonna miss you!.. hahaha..

yoona turn around and stick her tounge out.

what a great day!!!!.... i reall missed her!.. i can't wait after class!.. :))

__END OF POV__

 

__YURI'S POV__


As I head towards the classroom, I saw 22 children. oh! my heart is pumping , they are staring at me,.okay yuri~ah everythings gonna be alright, just be yourself., i said to myself.
"okay children.. annyeong hasseyyo!, my name is Kwon Yuri, i'm your music teacher, im going to teach also how to play the guitar.".. "good morning sunsaengnim! (teacher)"



after 5 hours.

... finally the class ended.  it was a great experience of mine

 

... I head-off towards the room of Ms. Hwang, the principal of kirin, she is my idol, she is also the reason why me and yoona got accepted into the university.

She is a very matured person, a workaholic, intelligent but something is missing..... she's 26 and she doesn't have any boyfriend at all.. ahh... i remember! one day, we make her up into some guy, but we failed. well, i guess, she doesn't want any guy at all and all She wanted is to compete with the chung-an university in Seoul when it comes to arts and music. 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQoY9Y-Ig32yxdnIyCP01H

 I sneaked first at the door and i saw her on her desk, holding her fountain pen and writing again!.. doing some paper works i bet!
"annyeong hasseyo Ms, hwang!," *bows head*
oh! annyeong hasseyo Yuri, how's your new day here?..  she stand up and bow her head.
oh! it's awesome, they are so cute and they really love music, i think we can make it up in the next semester, they are also easy learners.. :)), thanks for the opportunity Ms. Hwang,. 
"Yuri, how many times, do i told you, never call me Ms. Hwang when were alone or with yoona, just be simple, just fany unnie or unnie for short, you know, you and yoona are not different with me, you two were like my little sisters.... :)"
ahh.. arraso Ms...ayy fany unnie... by the way, have you eaten lunch already?...
"ahh.. not yet, go ahead if you're not!, i will need to finish signing all these papers"..
You really want to compete with chung-an university right?..
"you know the reason.. i will make them suffer no matter what.. haha just kidding"

well... i'll go ahead unnie, thanks for your time...

"ne~.. just told yoona that i missed her!!"

OH!.. arraso!... annyeong unnie!.. :)).and please don't take that seriously!.. kekeke.. 

she stick her tounge out and smile.

.. i left Ms. hwang's rooma and search for yoong..

"i need to find yoona..mmm... ahhh.. i said that we're gonna meet at the cafeteria!.. ".. i tap my forehead.

"yuri~ah!,, yuri~AH!!... "

did i just hear someone called my name... i turn around and i saw Nichkhun... 



he quickly ran and hug me.... "yahhhh!!! yuri~ah!!!!!!!! ....i missed you kkab!"

i quickly push him, "yaahhh!!.. what's with that hug!.. if somebody caught us, they might be mistaken us~......." 

"LOVERS!.. why not".. he continued the sentence.

my face looks grumpy, "in your face nichkhun! hahha....well,  i missed you too, by the way where is yonghwa?. "
"I don't know, i haven't seen him from the time being, why???, you also missed him?!, i'm the first one you should missed aye! .. he's doing an aegyo.

"yahhh! aniyo~,.. i'm just wondering because you're not with him!!!"..

"where's your twin?? ", he's talking to yoona. 

"that's why i'm going to the cafeteria, i bet that shikshin is waiting for me there!"..

"well let's go together then.". he said. He put his arm around me and we walk towards the cafeteria.


Khun is one of my friend, we attend the same class in high school, i also knew that he has a crush on me since elementary until now but i rejected him because i really want to pursue my career as an instructor, well.. maybe when it's time.. well see... :))

we finally arrived at the cafeteria.. and i saw yoona with yonghwa, they are laughing histerically.. .

"hey guys!", i said.


__ END OF POV__

 

- Hi!.. it's the first chapter of the story, they're on Busan.
i hope you already subscribe in this fanfic..
thanks for reading!.. hehe

Do you love KhunRi or Minyul?.. well.. on the next chaper, you will meet Minho, don't worry,.. i wil put many minyul moments...
and do you love the character of Yoona,???... 

 

 

-sorry for the wrong spellings and grammar-
GODBLESS!


Please stay tunned for some updates!... :))

Minyul fighting!