Eight

Corrupt
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I couldn’t meet their eyes; I didn’t want to see the disgust in their faces. So I buried my head under the covers and burst into tears. They hated me, I was sure of it. I felt the covers being pulled off and I winced as the cold air hit my legs. I was only wearing boxers and everything was revealed. The bruises, the scars, the cuts. I heard an audible gasp. “ing hell.” Dami breathed shakily. I pulled my legs up to my chest and hugged them, burying my face in my knees.

 

A breath hit the back of my neck and I shivered. “J-JiYong?” It was Dami. I ignored her and carried on crying into my knees.

 

“JiY-” she was interrupted.

 

“Who the did this to you?” it was Seungri; his voice was calm, too calm. I dared to glance up from my knees. His face was as I had never seen it. Pure rage, yet he had tears in his eyes. His eyes drifted up and down my boy before settling on my arms. His face changed from rage to absolute fury in a second. Then I realised, my scars. I grabbed my blanket and wrapped it around myself again.

 

“I said, who the did this to you?” he growled. Dami, who had burst into tears, gripped Seungri’s arm softly.

 

“He’s scared, Seungri.” I shuffled to the other side of my bed and winced as my back ached.

 

“D-did he hurt you JiYong? Was it your manager?” she had sent he sender and fear crossed my features. “He would release the pictures, he would – he would hurt Seungri.” I shook my head adamantly but they saw straight through it.

 

“Where the is he?” Seungri shouted finally. He was so angry I was scared of the usually happy maknae. I heard him dialling something.


“You ing bastard.” He choked. He was about to cry. “Come, now – you ing head.” He was bringing him here, I shivered.

 

“Please no.” I whispered. “He’ll hurt you.” I choked. Seungri slammed the phone back down. It was too late to do anything now.

 

“Did he touch you?” Seungri asked. He crouched down by my bed and looked me straight in the eye. “Did he ing do anything other than beat you up?” I shook my head, I couldn’t let them know what else he had done, they would be so disgusted.

 

“JiYong, honey. How long has this been going on for?” Dami asked. I shook my head and curled my toes in.

 

“Don’t let him come here, please.” I sobbed quietly. Seungri was pacing angrily. Then he spun around to face me.

 

“And your arms, he did that?” he inhaled sharply “he ing cut you?” he was so angry. I felt so ashamed so I just shook my head.

 

“H-he didn’t” I whimpered.

 

“Then who the did?” he demanded. I let more tears drip down my cheeks before I could coherently think of an answer.

 

I pulled in another shaky breath. “I-I couldn’t take it anymore.” I wailed.

 

“What?” he whispered, realisation suddenly dawning on him.

 

“I-I did it to myself.” I finally voiced. His legs gave out and he sat on his haunches. With a surge he leapt forward and pulled me into the warmest hug I had ever received. My phone buzzed on the bed and Seungri grabbed it before I could. He read it and his face went pale. I looked over his shoulder and choked.

 

Oh dear JiYong, what are people going to say?

 

“What does that mean?” Seungri gulped.

 

“H-he said if anybody found out. H-he’d release the pictures.” Dami gasped and grabbed the phone.

 

“He can’t, h-he wouldn’t.” I couldn’t take it anymore. I started nervously scratching my thigh. It soon went red and I scratched harder, I needed some distraction. I heard the door to my apartment opening, signalling that he was here. I was surprised that he would come, I guess he thought that he could easily overpower Seungri and then he’d have both of us under his power. Seungri left the room and Dami pulled me into her arms and slowly rocked me back and forth.

 

I could hear the shouting from behind the wall and Dami just covered my ears and kissed me lightly on the forehead. “It’s all gonna get better, Ji. Just you watch, he won’t hurt you again.” I clung onto her blouse and listened to her soothing words. A few minutes later, Dami let go of me and stood up.

 

“I’m gonna go and see what i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter