Plan B 464

Where Are You Now (that I need you)?

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Sehun, Suho and Chanyeol gathered around making a circle, huddling together until Luhan and Baekhyun were out of their hearing range.

 

 

 

“What are they doing?” Baekhyun had asked curiously, peering at the three grown men acting like a bunch of kids plotting on world domination. “They look like they’re planning a soccer match or something.”

 

Luhan just pursed her lips tiredly, “nothing much. They may look tad weird but you’ll get used to it soon.”

 

 

 

 

 

In the meantime…

 

“Guys, we need to split up,” Sehun suggested.

 

 

 

“No , Sherlock.” Chanyeol answered sarcastically with Sehun glaring at him.

 

 

 

“It isn’t the time for some useless quarrel! What do you suggest we do?” Suho murmured anxiously as he caught the sight Madam Oh approaching.

 

 

 

“Grab your partners. Now.” Was the only thing Sehun managed to utter in the midst of panic attack by his mother’s arrival in the party. Without another word, the group of three men took a few steps back from the circle they had just made.

 

 

 

CEO Oh had looked around the ballroom to locate the threat (his mother) and found the said lady talking with some people in a few meter radius. This is not good. “Okay, time for plan B-464. Use the encrypted phone call for emergency use. Follow the protocol no matter what happens. Dismissed!”

 

 

After the order, Chanyeol had dashed towards Baekhyun with a pale face. He faked a smile and said, “Baekhyun, you look lovely tonight. Mind accompanying me to drink a bottle of wine, alone?” Before Baekhyun could reply, her tall fiancé had linked their fingers together and dragged her away from the crowd towards the exit door. “Where the hell are we going? The party hadn’t even finished yet!”
Chanyeol pretended not to hear her for the rest of the journey to the hotel lobby.

 

 

 

In the other hand, Suho tried his best to find his partner for the night. Yixing isn’t hard to find, she’s the only here not wearing high heels (thanks to her glorious height that suho had envied). Suho managed to spot her at the end of a room, chatting lightly with another young girl who seemed to be her friend. The young COO of KK Industries had literally ran all the way, bumping into more than 5 guests on his mission.

 

When he was close enough, he controlled his ragged breathing and straightened himself. “Well, hello ladies. Sorry to interrupt your conversation but I need to have some time with Yixing.”

 

 

Yixing’s eyes had widened comically, pointing at herself with a finger as if wordlessly asking ‘you mean me?’ since she knew that their relationship isn’t really considered the nicest one.

The girl talking to Yixing previously had smiled at her reaction. “Come on Xing, stop acting that you’re still single. Mr. Kim is here, why don’t you guys have some time alone?” After offering Suho a polite smile, the girl walked away.

 

 

 

Suho turned around to face Yixing. “Okay before you say anything else, I need you to cooperate with me. Do not ask any question until I say so. Understand?”

 

 

She nodded her head with mouth still slightly agape and Suho took the initiative to grab her wrist. Thankfully there aren’t much people crowding in that section so running across the room doesn’t seem that obvious. Suho had led the way towards the hotel building with Yixing trailing behind, struggling to keep up with the speed while wearing a long dress.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Sehun stood in front of Luhan, hands clammy and feet a little shaking. Luhan gave him a bored stare, “What do you want?”

 

“I need your help. Can you come with me to a hotel room and stay there with me until the party is over which is in 2 hours from now. that sounds so wrong in so many levels. Okay the point is I want to rest in the hotel lounge but I’ll look like an antisocial businessman, but if I went alone to a hotel room I’ll be so damn lonely. You’re my personal assistant slash secretary, please help me?” Sehun said in one breath.

 

Luhan blinked her eyes a few times, “Me? Hotel room? with you?”

 

 

“Yes,” Sehun answered while panting a little. “You, hotel room, with me. Besides, I know that being in high heels is not really a good thing.”

 

 

Luhan looked down at her pair of numb feet and toes dejectedly. Sehun had a point though. She is also tired from praising people around when all they could think of her was as nothing more than a secretary, a low-life. “Okay,” she muttered.

 

 

“Thank you so much!” Sehun had screamed excitedly and pulled his secretary by her hand out from the ballroom. Some guests stared at them shamelessly but Oh Sehun did not have time for any of their s. Even if there’ll be rumors going around about him sleeping with his secretary, he won’t care. Not when his mother is mingling around, trying to ruin his life once again.

 

 

 

 

 

 

The three couples had meet up in the lobby of the hotel building.

 

 

“Chanyeol, take the room in the 4th floor. Suho, take the 10th floor. I will take the 7th floor. Go book the rooms now and grab the key cards. We leave in 2 and a half hour. Any questions?”

 

 

Baekhyun had stormed up to Sehun, “I’m sorry if I sound so rude on our first meeting but what in the freaking hell is going on here?”

 

 

“Chanyeol will explain everything later, trust him, he won’t do anything to you.” Sehun calmly replied with confidence, he was in his CEO mode on right now. “Any other questions?”

 

 

Suho stepped up, “What if one of us met her by accident?”

 

 

Sehun had frowned to that question. “Call me. I’ll come immediately and try to distract her.”

 

 

 

While Suho and Sehun were involved in a serious conversation regarding madam Oh and Chanyeol booking a room at the receptionist counter, the three ladies were left alone.

“Hi, my name is Luhan. You may have heard of me from Mr. Kim as Mr. Oh’s secretary. You must be Zhang Yixing.” Luhan offered a polite handshake which was accepted gratefully from the young lady.

 

 

 

“Yes, I have heard from Suho that you’re a very pretty lady and he wasn’t even exaggerating. Please call me Yixing.”

 

 

 

Baekhyun had even joined into the conversation as the three men weren’t done booking rooms. “Byun Baekhyun from the South District Law Firm, nice to meet you Miss Zhang.”

 

 

 

They were introducing themselves quite happily, chatting away when the three weird dudes came back.

 

 

“You guys can talk again tomorrow or the next day after that. But now, we have more important things to accomplish.”

 

 

 

 

 

 

-

 

 

 

Luhan had found herself walking along the carpeted hallway on the 7th floor of the hotel building right next to Sehun. Who would have ever guessed that she could be here with a person she least expected. They arrived in front of room 7420 and Sehun took the decency to insert the card to the slot. The door handle beeped twice, indicating the room is now unlocked. Luhan went in first followed by a relieved Sehun who sighed audibly.

 

 

The room is nothing less than extravagant, it’s a 5-star hotel after all. The décor of the room looked modern with pristine white walls and give the sophisticated vibe with a large king-sized bed in the center of the room and a UHD Curved TV facing the bed directly (not to mention the rest of expensive-looking furniture).

 

 

Luhan plopped herself on the edge of the comfortable bed and stared blankly at the black screen of tv. She was suddenly pulled out from her reverie when she felt something touching her leg. Or rather someone.

 

 

“Sehun what are you doing?”

 

 

Sehun, who was kneeling on the ground, had decided to remove the four inch high heels from Luhan’s tired feet.

 

 

 

“It’s the least I could do after pulling you around the place with these stupid high heels on.” He took off the other pair of the footwear. “Wait here.” he said it with much sincerity that Luhan felt herself crying internally. He placed the heels right next to the exit door and disappeared behind another door inside the room.

 

 

To say that Luhan’s heart is beating in a very fast pace is an understatement. Sehun rarely does this kind of treatment but when he did, it would be at the most unexpected time with the most unexpected thing. Luhan hates her life.

 

 

Sehun came back to the room with his sleeves rolled up to his elbow and his suit missing. But there was a smile of satisfaction in his eyes that made Luhan wanted to cry.

 

 

“Come here!” he excitedly gestured Luhan and she complied while picking up her dress. Now that she is bare feet, the carpet felt like the softest thing in the world. She walked slowly towards Sehun because her feet still feels numb. The young Oh had led her towards the bathroom and Luhan can’t even believe her eyes.

 

 

Well, the design of the bathroom was splendid and stuff but Luhan felt herself soften at the sight of bathtub filled with water and flower petals.

 

 

“What are these for?”

 

 

Sehun prepared a chair right next to the bathtub and offered his secretary the seat. Not to disappoint Sehun’s hard work, Luhan sat on the chair obediently.

 

 

 

“Roll your dress up.”

 

 

 

 

“Why?”

 

 

 

“So that it won’t get wet, what else? Dip your legs in it, I promise you it’ll be so damn good that you’ll feel like crying.”

 

 

And Luhan had no other option than to submerge her leg into the lukewarm water provided. Sehun’s right, Luhan felt like crying. The relaxing smell of Chamomile and Rose fragrance bind together perfectly and turned the bathroom into a spa. The temperature of the water was just right because Luhan can't really stand too hot of a water.

 

 

“Chanyeol’s sister always says that warm water is good for blood circulation, especially for girls who use high heels for too long. Doesn’t it feel good?”

 

 

Luhan wordlessly nodded.

 

 

 

“Hey, Sehun.”

 

 

 

 

“Hm?”

 

 

 

 

“What is plan B 464?”

 

 

 

Sehun clucked his tongue in distaste. “I thought you might want to thank me for doing all this for you. Guess my hard work isn’t appreciated…”

 

 

 

Luhan chuckled heartily, “well, I was going to thank you after that question is answered. You know how curious I am.”

 

 

 

“Fine, let me tell you something. Plan A and Plan B is different on many ways but both of them have the same objectives; to save ourselves from my mother. Plan B 464 is one of the most classified and complicated plan that Chanyeol, Suho and I made when we were still young. It is silly, I know. Plan A is for everyday situation, procedures to avoid her at work or at the neighborhood. Plan B is specifically for attending parties where running away isn’t really an option and this time, we have our own partners so we have to move fast.”

 

 

 

Luhan raised an eyebrow, “So plan b 464 is a strategy to run away from Mrs. Oh?”

 

 

 

Sehun wagged his finger, “Not just running away, we are saving our partners from the grip of satan. You know how irritating slash scary my mother can be.”

 

 

 

“I know.”

 

 

 

“Good. Now enjoy your personal spa, I’m going to check on those two idiots.”

Luhan was left alone in the bathroom with her own thoughts. She kinda understood why the three gentlemen had been quite terrified by Mrs. Oh’s appearance. Sehun’s mom isn’t the best person out there and Chanyeol had shared his personal view on the said woman.

 

 

 

 

 

-

 

 

 

 

“Do you know Mrs. Oh from the Oh Corp?”

 

 

 

“Yes, she’s Oh Sehun’s mother.”

 

 

 

“Good, I don’t need to explain more on that. Do you know her personally?”

 

 

 

“No, but my mother isn’t really fond of her and I share the same feeling.”

 

 

 

 

Suho heaved a relieved sigh, “Thank God!”

 

 

Yixing raised an eyebrow out of curiousity. “Why do you ask that?”

 

 

 

“She was there just now, Sehun’s mom. And the reason why I had to drag you away just now was to avoid meeting her. Do you know what would happen if you meet her?”

 

 

 

“She’ll interrogate me. I met her once in China and she tried pairing me up with Sehun. My father didn’t allow it as I was only 16 that time. Once she heard that you and I are now engaged, she was not happy.”

 

 

 

The room turned silent and Suho had stared at Yixing for almost a minute. “Yixing,” he called.

The girl looked up from her sitting position on the couch to meet Suho’s gleaming eyes. This is the first time that Suho had addressed her personally by her name. He would usually call her ‘Ms. Zhang’ or ‘you’ all the time. “Whatever you do, avoid Mrs. Oh. She will be in town for a few months and this isn’t going to be easy. She is going to try her best to make sure Sehun is with you.”

 

 

Yixing gulped in fear. Why is her vacation to Korea turned into a nightmare?

 

 

 

 

“And I’m not going to let that happen." Suho had looked so serious that Yixing was caught off guard. "So call me if anything happens.”

 

She nodded to Suho’s proposal.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

---

 

 

hey guys!! thank you so much for reading! wow, there are lots of subscribers here oh my gosh! and also thank you ffor the supportive comments too!!

 

in this chapter, i want to express the characters' fear for this mean mrs. oh hahahahaaha and please welcome zhang yixing!!

 

this is what the room would look like

dont hestitate to comment and give feedbacks! thank you so muchhhh