A Letter

FEAR
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Dear Jiyong,

Sometimes, the fear of losing something can make you do stupid things. This was what happened to me.

What happened to us.

You probably won't believe me when I say this, but I did love you. A lot more than I could ever express in words, or pictures, or songs left unwritten.

And that scared me.

I was a coward. I was too blinded by fear to realize how much me leaving could've hurt you. Back then, I didn't care; I was too selfish to care. I was too caught up in the fear that one day, you'll leave me broken, that I forgot how much me leaving could've broken you.

I didn't want you to leave me. Ever.

So I left.

I left so that you couldn't leave; it's ironic, I know.

I told you that I couldn't love you anymore, but that's not true. I didn't leave because I couldn't love you anymore, I left because I loved you too much.

I realize now just how dumb fear can make you. Yeah, it's okay to be scared, but you shouldn't let fear overpower your brain or control you. Because if you do, sometimes, it can cause you to lose the things that mean most to you, and you mean the entire world to me, Jiyong.

I'm still not over you, and I think that a part of me will always love you no matter what. But I've accepted the fact that we can never be us again.

And maybe I'm not okay with it right now; but I will be.

One day, I'll be okay with the fact that you're with someone else, someone better, someone that can love you without being afraid of it.

One day, I'll be okay with the fact that when you run, you'll be running into the arms of somebody else. That when you need someone, it won't be me ever again.

I'll be okay with that.

Soon.

 

From,

The girl that was too afraid to love.

Sandara.

 

Bom's POV

I let him read it by himself even i'm beside him and he keep hold my hands so tight. I can feel his hands suddenly trembling. Maybe he's crying? I don't dare to see him, i'm afraid. I'm afraid if suddenly he relase my hands and leave me here alone after he read that letter.

Because i kno

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter