I Really Like You

FEAR
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I needed to tell her. I needed to tell her before the truth within me imploded the way grenades exploded. Before I forgot what it feels like to see her smile, and what it feels like to hold her hand, or what it's like to look into her eyes, watching everything around us diminish into thin air until it was just the two of us.

Just me and her….

I needed to tell her. I needed to tell her before somebody else did.

*****

"Bom."

Bom jumped slightly before turning around, looking surprised. "Jiyong? You scared me."

"Oops, my bad."

She rolled her eyes before crossing her arms across her chest, an amused smile on her face. "Uh huh. So, what's up?"

I bit my lips, looking down at my palms.

I wanted to tell her. I wanted to tell her that I liked her.

And it was weird. It was weird to like someone other than Dara; it was weird to think that that was possible.

"I -"

She raised her eyebrow, "You?"

I looked up at her, feeling as if I had just swallowed glue. "I -"

"Just spit it out, Ji."

I shook my head, "I'm just really glad you're okay, Bom."

*****

I looked down at my phone, her number already punched in. I sighed. I needed to tell her. Picking up my phone, I pressed call. The line rang four times before Bom picked up.

"Hello?"

I breathed in, before slowly letting it out, not know what to say.

 Not know whether or not I could say it.

"I know it's you, Jiyong."

I laughed quietly, "How did you figure?"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter