Chapter 9: I'll do the right thing

Let the games begin

Chapter 9: I'll do the right thing

tumblr_m0epzv5wQ41qb5yg1o1_500.gif


It's Wednesday morning and also time for school today. The girls are peacefully sleeping with Jessica in Taeyeons arms. Taeyeon wakes up and opens her eyes. Awesome dream I just had she thought. She smiled and suddenly she notice she's not in her own room. She scanned the room and looked at her side. She could see how peacefull the ice princess was sleeping and she smiled even more. Oh! I forgot to give her the necklace. I'll just give it later then before school starts she said in her mind. She put her attention back to the girl and kept staring at her for 10 minutes. 

 

'' You look beautiful even when you're sleeping '' Taeyeon whispered

 

She took her phone and saw almost 32 missed calls and 55 text messages from her friends. She quickily informed them that she is sleeping at her friends place. She looked at the time and it was 7:18 am. Class will start at 8:30. I should wake her up she thought. 

 

'' Sica wake up. '' she whispered into the girls ear and shook her but she didn't budge.

'' Baby, come on. School will start soon '' she said and carresed her cheeks.

 

She pecked her forehead, both her eyebrows, her nose and her cheeks. but the girl still didn't make one move.

 

''Aish, how am I going to wake this girl up '' she pouted

 

After 10 minutes of trying to wake her up nothing happened still when suddenly the door opened and krystal came in.

 

'' She doesn't wake up that easily, let me help you '' she said and walked over to jessica's side. She leaned closer to the sleeping girls ear and whispered something. Taeyeon couldn't hear what it was so she looked confused.

 

Jessica eyes sprung wide open and glared at krystal.

 

'' I hate you '' she said 

''Love you to sis and your welcome Unnie '' Krystal smiled and walked out of the room.

''How did she wake you up I tried to do it for 20 minutes already, Jinja! '' taeyeon asked

''Not important. let's get ready for school. '' she sighed and walked to the bathroom.

 

After awhile she got ready and told taeyeon to take a shower. She put her extra uniform on the bed for taeyeon and made her way to the kitchen. After awhile taeyeon was done showering and came out of the room. she saw the uniform and took it. She smelled at it and a hug smile appeared on her face. It smells like sica she said. She put the uniform on and made her way to the living room. She heard sounds in the kitchen and made her way over there. There she saw Jessica cooking something. she quickily made her was to jessica and slid her arms around her waist. Jessica little shocked but she didn't stop the girl. 

 

''I've made some eggs and bacon. If your hungry. Go sit it's almost done. '' she said and finished off her cooking.

 

Taeyeon made her way to the table and took a seat. Jessica took a seat next to her and gave taeyeon some eggs and bacon. Taeyeon took a bite and smiled.

 

''It's delicious, baby '' taeyeon said

''Thank you '' 

 

Taeyeon was suddenly reminded of something and quickily made way to her bag at the living room. Jessica looked confused at her and kept eating. Taeyeon came back with a box in her hand and jessica looked at her. 

 

'' What is that '' she asked

''It's for you '' taeyeon said and handed the box over to her

''For me '' 

'' Yes, take it '' taeyeon said with a huge smile and jessica accepted it.

 

She opened the box and her eyes were wide open. She saw the diamond necklace and looked back at taeyeon. She saw the girl smiling at her with all her love.

 

''Do you like it '' taeyeon asked

''Eh yes '' jessica plainly answered deep inside she felt flattered. 

'' Will you put it on for me pleas. '' taeyeon asked with seriousness. '' I'd really like that if you would '' 

''Sure, help me with it. '' Taeyeon stood up and made her way behind the girl. She took the necklace and put it around jessica's neck. she leaned closer to her and kissed her shoulder.

''Fits your perfectly. '' Taeyeon smiled.

''Yea.. '' she said '' We should go now. It's almost time for school '' They got their bags and made their way to the door. 

 

They put their shoes on and jessica quickily grabbed her car keys. They made way to her car and took a seat in the car and drove off. After awhile they arrived at the school and looked for a parking spot. They found the parking spot but didn't leave the car yet. Taeyeon glanced at jessica but she was just staring infront of her.

 

''Thank you '' jessica suddenly said

Taeyeon looked confused

''For the necklace, dork '' she said and turned her face to look at taeyeon.

''No problem '' she smiled back

Jessica turned her face back to the front when taeyeon suddenly grabbed her chin and turned  her around to face her again. she leaned closer to her face and now they were inches apart from each other. She quickily pecked her on the lips and looked into her eyes.

''Let's go. '' she said and left the car

Jessica just sighed and left the car and locked it.

They walked to the schoolgate when suddenly Taeyeon intertwined their hands together. She looked at her hands and back at taeyeon when she saw the girl smiling like an idiot. She wanted to loose her hand but she now the girl would be dissapointed and get angry so she just let her hold her hand. All the students were looking there way and whispering. They arrived at the classroom when suddenly all the students including SoNyuh and ShiDae stared at them. Tiffany who was there to looked at them and then down to their hands. Her face expression turned angry and cold and walked over to them. Jessica noticed her face and looked a bit worried. She let go of taeyeon's hand and the girl looked confused at her.

 

'' Don't hold her hand ever again. '' Tiffany said with a cold tone and glared at Taeyeon

''Your not the boss of me. '' Taeyeon said back with a cold tone.

'' I don't care, she's my girl so back off midget. '' she said and pushed Taeyeon.

''Don't push me, she's my girl not yours '' she pushed tiffany back

 

Their friends quickily stood up and wanted to help them but jessica glared at them and told them to back off she will handle it. The girls were still bickering but jessica took a seat on her chair and looked at them. She knew they would fight and the only thing was that they wouldn't. She felt like it was the best upportunity to look if the girls really listened to her at the party but the girls kept bickering. She layed her head ont he table and closed her eyes. Suddenly she her a PACK! sound and she quickily lookead at where the sound came from. There she saw Tiffany and Taeyeon slapping the hell out of each other. She stood up made her way to the girls and grabbed both their wrist. The girls stopped and looked at the owner with a angry read face and immedialty softened when they saw who it really was.

 

'' Stop it. '' Jessica said with a cold voice. 

''Sica/Jessi '' they said in unison

''Did you forgot what I told you. '' she said and looked at both of them.

 

The girls looked confused at her and were thinking hard.

 

''You forgot obviously. '' jessica said and rolled her eyes.

'' Kinda.. '' Taeyeon stuttered and tiffany just nodded.

''I said. I'd rather not date childish and anger issued girls. remember? '' she asked and stared at them with her cold eyes. All the students didn't make a sound.

''I'm sorry '' they both said in unison

''You don't have to be sorry. I'm sorry. '' Jessica said because deep down she knows that she was wrong too. 

 

The girls looked confused at her and all the students too.

 

'' You both like me alot and I don't even a have a thing for you.Tiffany me and taeyeon made out. Taeyeon me and Tiffany made out. Why I made out with both of you I don't know. I didn't feel anything '' she lied deep down she felt something for one of them but she didn't wanted to make the other girl upset. '' I was just into the moment and it won't happen again. I'd rather not see you guys fight and want everybody to be friends. So get over me and don't disturb me anymore. '' she said and made her way back to the seat. She grabbed her necklace and a tear came from her eyes but she quickily wiped it away before anyone saw it. Just like that the perfect morning was ruined for both of them.

 

Their friends quickily stood by their side. Yuri and Yoona both made their way to Jessica and glared at her.

 

''You shouldn't have done that. '' Yuri said

''It was for the best '' she said 

''It could've been more gentlier. you ruined our friends '' Yoona yelled

''I don't care, leave me alone. '' she said and laid back on her seat.

 

All the student gasped and looked at the two girls froozen on the spot. Tears slowly coming from Taeyeon's eyes and making down on their face. Taeyeon  pushed her friends of her and ran out of the room without looking back. Tiffany looked at taeyeon and felt horrible for the girl. She knew Taeyeon was heartbroken before. She took her seat when flashes off last year came back.

 

Flashback

'' Taeyeon let's break up '' the girl said and looked at taeyeon.

'' Why, what did I do wrong pleas. '' she begged and got on her knees

''Stop it Taeyeon. Stop embarrasing yourself '' she said and rolled her eyes

''Not until you tell me why. what happened between us I thought you love me '' she cried her eyes out

''I.. love Tiffany and I just used you to get attention from Tiffany.  '' the girl said with a cold tone

Taeyeon stood up and looked at her with anger and sadness in her eyes

''You love tiffany '' she yelled out loud

'' I always loved Tiffany and she loves me too. '' she said

 

Taeyeon couldn't believe her ears on what she just heard she stood their frozen with tears running down on her face.

 

Suddenly tiffany made way to the couple.

 

''I heard my name '' she eye-smiled and hugged the the girl. She approached taeyeon for a hug and the girl pushed her away.

'' What's wrong TaeTae '' she asked and grabbed her hand

''Traitor. I hate you '' she yelled at tiffany and pushed her away.

 

Tiffany looked confused at glanced at the girl next to her. the girl whispered '' I told her '' she said and glanced back at taeyeon. she saw the girl face red eyes with tears and anger on her face. 

 

''I'm sorry TaeTae '' she said and tried to grab her hand again but Taeyeon took a step back

''Don't touch me! '' she yelled ''I hate you . I hate you! How could you do this to me I thought we were bestfriends! I hate you Tiffany Hwang! '' she ran away from the two girls.

 

Tiffany looked down with embarresement and tears coming from her eyes. The girl grabbed her into a hug and kissed her cheeks. Tiffany pushed the girl away and looked her in the eyes.

 

''Let's break up. '' Tiffany said and turned to leave when she was stopped by the girl.

''You want to break up because of the cry baby '' she said 

'' I ruined her life. I don't deserve to be happy. It's for the best, Nana '' 

'' But I.. love you Tiffany. Am I not important to you '' she said with tears coming from her eyes.

''You are but Taeyeon is more important to me. '' she said and walked away from the girl.

 

 

Tiffany kept trying to contact Taeyeon but she just kept ignoring the girl. These past few weeks their we've been alot of rumors going around the school about how Tiffany is a and how she has for money all that kinda stuff.. Tiffany knew exactly who started those rumors. She was angry and couldn't believe that Taeyeon would make up these things. That's how they became enemies.

 

End of flashback

 

''It's all my fault. I have to make this right '' she sighed.