Chapter 12: The Amusement Park

Let the games begin

Chapter 12: The Amusement Park 

tumblr_mglkfzrVAE1qjp8d7o1_500.gif


Mrs. Kim woke up early in the morning. She looks at the clock and sees it's 9 in the morning. She looked at her side and there she saw Mr Kim sleeping peacefully she smiled and kissed him on the cheek. She stood up and made way to the bathroom. She took a shower and after she was done walked in the walk-in closet and picked out clothes to wear for the day. She went downstairs to make breakfast and after 30 mins she was done. She decided to wake up the girls and walked to Haeyeon room first. She knocked twice and Haeyeon told her to come in. Haeyeon and Krystal are already awake.

 

'' Goodmorning girls '' Mrs. Kim smiled

''Goodmorning Umma/Auntie '' The girls said 

''I made breakfast so take a shower and come down. '' Mrs. Kim said '' By the way your sisters and me are going to the amusement park today are you girls coming along. '' 

''Krystal you want to go to the amusement park or chill at home. '' Haeyeon said while brushing her hair

''Let's go the amusement park or were going to die out of boredom. '' Krystal said 

''Araso, Breakfast is ready so come down when you're done and Krystal here are your clothes they arrived a hour ago '' 

'Ok Umma, we'll be down in 30 min '' haeyeon said

 

The girls took a shower one by one and put their clothes on. Mrs Kim walked over to Taeyeon's room and knocked. Nobody answered and she knocked harder. Still now answer and she decided to just walk in. She opened the door and saw the two girls hugging each other while asleep. Cute she thought. She walked over to the bed and shook Taeyeon a bit. 

 

''Girls, wake up '' Mrs Kim said.

 

Taeyeon groaned and opened her eyes where she saw her mother smiling. She smiled back.

 

''Goodmorning Umma. ''  she said but she didn't notice the other girl in her arms sleeping.

''Goodmorning. Did you sleep well ''

''Yes. Still sleepy though '' Taeyeon groaned

''Wake up Jessica and get ready. Breakfast is done and we will be going to the amusement park with the girls later. '' Mrs Kim said and walked out of the room.

 

Taeyeon nodded.

 

Taeyeon tried to get up but fell back on the bed when she notice she was hold back. She felt a warm breath in her neck and arms around her waist. She looked to her side when she saw Jessica sleeping peacefully next to her in her arms with only a short and T-shirt on. She blushed a little because of the way they've been sleeping but shrugged it off later. 

 

''Jessica. Wake up '' she said and shook her a little bit but she didnt even move a bit. 

 

She did that for almost ten minutes.

 

''! I forgot she doesn't wake up easily what am I going to do. it she not my resposibility '' Taeyeon facepalmed herself mentally.

 

She loosened herself from the girl and started to get ready. After a while she was done and made way to the living room. Where Mrs and Mr Kim and the other girls were sitting except for Jessica of course. They were having breakfast and chatting with each other.

 

''Taeyeon, where's Jessica. '' Mr Kim asked

''She's still sleeping. '' she answered back lazily and took a seat at the table.

''Did you wake her up''  Mrs Kim asked 

''Yes but she didn't wake up. '' 

''Did you even try '' Mrs Kim sighed

''Yes but she didn't even move a bit. Jeez '' Taeyeon said annoyed

''Don't talk to me like that '' Mrs Kim sternly said

''Ah sorry Auntie. Jessica is a heavy sleeper. I'll wake her up. '' Krystal said and walked to Taeyeon's room.

 

When she arrived she saw Jessica sitting on the bed.

 

''Oh, You're already awake. '' Krystal said and sit next to Jessica

 

Jessica nodded and sighed

 

''Something wrong sis '' Krystal asked worried

''Aniyo. '' 

''Are you sure. '' Krystal asked again

''Hmm '' Jessica said and started to get ready '' Just go back down. I'll see you in few minutes. ''

''Araso. '' Krystal said. She knew something was up with the girl but decided to let it sled. She'll be ready and tell me when it's the right time she thought and left the room.

 

She arrived back down.

 

''She was awake when I arrived. '' Krystal said and took a seat next to Haeyeon

''Jinja! I tried to wake her for 10 minutes and she didn't even move a bit '' Taeyeon said annoyed.

 

Haeyeon and Krystal just giggled. Mrs Kim rolled her eyes. 

 

Jessica was still in the room and she is now brushing her hair. When she looked into the mirror she noticed that the necklace is back on her neck. Seriously this girl is so bipolar first she wants me to take it of and next she want me to wear. it I don't even want it anymore Jessica thought and took the necklace off. What am I feeling for her. Do I like her? Does she still like me? She obviously don't she thought and sighed. She held the necklace in her hand walked out off the room and downstairs. Mrs and Mr Kim greeted her and Taeyeon didn't even look at her. Her anger build up again and she took a seat next to krystal. She put the necklace infront of Taeyeon and started to eat breakfast. Taeyeon who was secretly glancing towards Jessica noticed it and looked at the necklace. She looked at Jessica and frowned.

 

''You don't want it anymore. '' Taeyeon said.

''No '' Jessica coldly said

''Why '' Taeyeon asked with dissapointed written on her face.

 

Her parents notice it and just looked worried. They know Taeyeon has fell in love with the girl and they know what happend all these months. 

 

''I don't like it anymore, simple as that '' She said coldly again

''Araso! '' Taeyeon said and put the necklace in her jeans pocket

 

****

The girls and Mrs & Mr Kim arrived at the park and made way to the ticket booth. Mrs Kim bought 6  vip tickets so they won't have to stand in lines and wait for 1 hour. they scrolled through the park and went on the rides for hours after that they took a place at the grass and started to picknick.

 

''Did you girls have fun. '' Mrs Kim asked the girls.

''Yes we had so much fun Umma. '' Haeyeon said and put an arm on Krystal shoulder.

''Can we go on rides after we eat Auntie. '' Krystal asked

''Of course '' Mrs Kim said

''Are you girls going on rides still '' She asked Taeyeon and Jessica

''Maybe '' Taeyeon said

 

Jessica just nodded.

 

Krystal and Haeyeon decided to go on rides again and Mrs Kim suggested that Taeyeon and Jessica should join them to look out for them. They were walking through the park where they saw one of the scary rides. Krystal and Haeyeon really wanted to go in they asked if Taeyeon and Jessica wanted to go with them but Jessica declinced because she doesn't like those kind of rides. Taeyeon deciced to also not go on the rides. Krystal and Haeyeon went on the ride and Taeyeon and Jessica took a seat on the bench and waited. Awkward silence was surrounding them. 

 

''Do you hate me Taeyeon. '' Jessica asked and looked at taeyeon.

''No why are you asking. '' Taeyeon asked confused.

''You seem to act like that. '' She said and leaned back on the bench.

''I don't hate you. '' Taeyeon said and looked at Jessica.

''Ok. '' Jessica smiled a bit.

 

'' Do you want ice cream '' Taeyeon asked and pointed at the food stall with ice cream.

 

Jessica nodded and they made way to  tthe food stall.

 

''What flavour do you want '' Taeyeon asked.

''Strawberry '' Jessica said

 

''Hey ladies, can I help you '' the employer said and smiled

''One strawberry and one chocolate ice cream please. '' Taeyeon ordered

''Araso. I'll be right back '' The employer said and looked at Jessica and smiled flirtly

 

Taeyeon noticed it and glanced at Jessica. Jessica didn't seem to notice because she was to busy looking at the ride the girls are on. 2 minutes later the boy came back with two ice cream. Jealousy was building up.

 

''May I know your name beautiful. '' The employer asked Jessica and scanned her from top to toe

''Why do you want to know my name '' Jessica asked

''Because I'd like to know you better. '' The boy leaned over the counter and smiled

 

Jessica looked at him disgusted and Taeyeon was boiling with anger and glared at him.

 

''I don't want to know you so back off. '' She glared at him and walked back to the bench.

 

Taeyeon laughed and followed her. 

 

''Should I ordered for the girls. What flavour does Krystal like. '' Taeyeon asked

''She likes strawberry just like me '' Jessica said

 

Taeyeon walked back to the food stall and glared at the boy who flirted with Jessica. She ordered two ice cream.

 

Taeyeon grabbed his collar and the boy looked scared. '' Don't ever flirt with my girl again or I will you slice your neck. ''  she grabbed the ice cream and walked back to Jessica where she saw Krystal and Haeyeon seating next to her. She handed the ice cream over and seated next to Haeyeon. When she notices that Jessica was on the phone.

 

''Hmm. Yes Sure Tiff. '' Jessica said to the phone.

 

Taeyeon rolled her eyes. Since when did they become close she said in her mind.

 

''Thank you Sis. '' Haeyeon said

''Thank you Taeyeon. '' Krystal said and smiled

 

''Put her on speaker Unnie, I want to talk to Tiff. '' Krystal said

 

Jessica put the phone on speaker.

 

''Hello Tiff-Unnie. '' Krystal said

''Hey Cutie. How are you '' Tiffany asked

''I'm good Unnie how about you. '' Krystal smiled

''I'm fine since I'm talking to you and Jessica. '' She said

 

''What a flirt. '' Taeyeon mumbled and Haeyeon heard it and giggled.

 

Krystal giggled. '' That's good Unnie. ''

'' Jessi What are you doing. Let's meet up. '' Tiff asked

''I can't now. '' Jessica said

''Why ''

''I'm at the amusement park. '' she said

''You didn't even invite me Jessi. I thought you loved me. '' She fake cried.

 

Taeyeon was boiling with jealousy and rolled her eyes. 

 

''I don't love you eww. '' Jessica giggled

''Araso. But why didn't you invite me. '' 

''Because Mrs Kim invited me. '' she rolled her eyes

''Oh. You're with the Kim family. '' 

''Yes. So maybe tomorrow. ''Jessica said

''Alright. Tomorrow. Love you. '' Tiff said

'' Sure. '' 

 

 

Jessica hanged up. Taeyeon sighed and was glad the phone call ended. Why is Tiffany even flirting with her when she said she wouldn't pursue her anymore so annoying.

 

''Sis, the ride was so much fun. Haeyeon was screaming so hard I almost went deaf. '' Krystal giggled

 

 

Haeyeon hit her arm lighlty. '' That's not true. I didn't scream '' Haeyeon pouted

 

''You don't have to hit me. '' Krystal pouted

''Well I didn't scream. '' Haeyeon pouted back

''I believe you Krystal. She's a baby anyways. I know for sure she was scared '' Taeyeon laughed

''ANIYO UNNIE! I wasn't scared '' she yelled at Taeyeon.

 

Jessica and Krystal giggled at the girls bickering. After awhile they went back to Taeyeon's parents and they left the park. 

 

It was 6 pm. The trip to home was quiet since the girls were tired. Taeyeon seated next to Jessica in the middle and Haeyeon and Krystal in the back. Taeyeon noticed Jessica sleeping uncomfortable and leaned Jessica on her shoulder so she would sleep better. She was happy. Why? Because she had a great day with Jessica but her happy face was quickily replaced with dissapointment. In her head she thought maybe it's just better to be friends but her heart was saying to try it again. Jessica hasn't been giving her signs that she even has feelings for the girl. She shrugged it off and deciced to go sleep. 

 

 


I'm so sorry for making you guys wait for so long. It won't happen again.

I'm so happy with the reactions and the subscribers. :)

If you have any ideas for the next chapter don't be shy to message me I'm open for ideas <33

Thank you so much for patiently waiting and I hope you enjoy the chapter 

 

BYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE <3333

 

(PS: I haven't decided the ended couple yet HELP ME!)