Chapter 14: The truth comes out

Let the games begin

Chapter 14: The truth comes out

tumblr_m1hopk4is91r99f4t.gif


Friday morning 8:00 am It's almost FA!RW33K. Monday is The best week of the whole school year. The ShiDae and SoNyuh exluding Taeyeon and Jessica are in the conference room. Somehow Tiffany convinced Seohyun to come earlier and trick the SoNyuh members. After everything that happend last week it's time to take action. Tiffany wanted everyone just to be happy. It's partly her fault the two angy girls are like this and she needed to fix it.

 

''Why are we here so early '' Hyoyeon yawned

''Because Tiffany asked. '' Seohyun answered

''JINJA! If I knew that I wouldn't have come. '' Hyoyeon said annoyed

''Shut up and just listen. '' Tiffany said and rolled her eyes

''Don't talk to me like that. '' 

 

Tiffany ignored the angry girl. '' Anyway since you are all here I need to tell you something, Hyoyeon, Yuri and Sooyoung. '' she said and walked on the stage. '' Basically we all know what happend last week with our friends and it hurts me to see them like that. '' 

 

''Since when do you even care about Taeyeon '' Sooyoung asked with curiousity.

''She's my best friend of course I care about her, Silly. '' Tiffany smiled

 

The SoNyuh members look confused. Tiffany notices it and forgot to tell them the story about Taeyeon and her and told them.

 

''Me and Taeyeon used to be bestfriends. One day this new girl came in her name is Nana. she was beautiful and sweet. Taeyeon became friends with her  right away but I didn't I had this feeling something would happen so I kept my distance. One day taeyeon told me she had fallen for her and I get it. She was beautiful. Taeyeon confessed and Nana accepted. They started dating and were the hottest couple on school. But the truth was Nana never like Taeyeon she only used her to get to me. Nana fell in love with me. She confessed to me while she was still dating Taeyeon. First I refused but after that she changed. She started to treat Taeyeon badly and beg for my love. She started to cry and hurt herself. I couldn't watch her in pain so much. So I accepted her but I told her to keep it a secret and faked my love for her. I really did care for her.

 

''No wonder she hates you, damn pink piggy. '' Hyoyeon said

 

''I'm not done yet. After three weeks of dating I noticed she was still treating Taeyeon bad and I told her to stop doing that or I'll break up with her. She refused and threaten me. If I break up with her she would treat Taeyeon even worse. But I still hoped she was this sweet little girl and I did really care for her but I cared for Taeyeon more. One day she told Taeyeon everything. She told Taeyeon she loved me and only used her. Taeyeon was crying her heart out and I tried to explain everything to her but she just yelled at me and ran off. After that I broke up with Nana. It made nana even worse. I told nana's parents everything and they transferred her to another school in another country so she would recover from the madness. I tried to explain everything to Taeyeon but she didn't listen. One day I was in class and my classmate said to me that Taeyeon has been spreading rumors about me. I cried my heart out everyone started to call me and . I couldn't take it anymore so I thought off revenge. '' Tiffany said while tears coming from her face.

 

The girls looked at her sad and finally understood why she did it.

 

''And then Jessica came. After realizing what happend these few months I know how Taeyeon felt and I wanted it to make it right. She loves Jessica and I know she denying it right now and she doesn't want to get hurt but I know Jessica will make her the Taeyeon she used to be and I will make that happen. '' Tiffany cried and Seohyun came to her side and hugged her.

 

''It's okay, Unnie. You are really brave. '' Seohyun said.

''So pleas just help me. Let's end this fight. '' Tiffany said and looked at the SoNyuh members.

 

The girls were looking at each other and then back to Tiffany.

 

''Araso. We'll help. '' Yuri said and smiled.  '' Right girls ''

They nodded and smiled.

''I still hate Yoona though. '' Hyoyeon said

''And I still hate you, ugly '' Yoona said and rolled her eyes.

 

The other girls laughed.

 

''So what's the plan. '' Sunny asked

''We just need Jessica to realize her feelings for Taeyeon and I know she feels something for her. '' Tiffany said. '' She told me yesterday that she had her heart broken once and she doesn't want to experience it again. So that means she doesn't trust love. ''

''You know we can ask her sister what her weak points are. '' Hyoyeon smirked

''What do you mean. '' Yuri asked

''Well we know now that Jessica is only like this because she had her heart broken. If we ask Krystal the story behind it maybe we can find her weak points through it and confront her with it so she will confess. I just think she has soe unfinished business with her ex and needs to solve that first. '' Hyoyeon said

''We have to do it quick to because she will leave after FA!RW33K and will be back in two weeks. Maybe that's why she's going there to finish that first. '' Tiffany said

''This is going to be easy '' The girls said and smiled.

 

After awhile of planning and figuring out a plan. Tiffany and Yuri are going to pick up Jessica and Hyoyeon is going to pick up Taeyeon. 

 

***

''Thank you for helping Yuri. '' Tiffany said in the car with Yuri by her side to fetch Jessica.

''Always Tiffany. '' Yuri smiled 

''You can call me Tiff or Fany, Yuri. '' Tiffany smiled back

'' Ok, you call me yul or jayiga. '' Yuri giggled

''Are you flirting with me, ewww ''  Tiffany giggled

''Why eww '' Yuri pouted

''I'm just joking. '' Tiffany smiled. '' Oh we arrived. Let me call jess. '' She picked her phone and started calling Jessica. 

 

''Yes I'm her. Come down. '' Tiffany said through the phone.

 

After 5 minutes Jessica came walking out her appartement and stepped into the limo. When she saw yuri she was suprised. Yuri greeted her and Tiffany just smiled,

 

''Since when did you become friends. '' Jessica asked them confused

'' We were friends all this time, Jessi. '' Tiffany smiled

''No you guys hate each other, how that happen. '' Jessica asked suspicous. '' Somethings up with you two. Are you dating? Do your friends now OMO!. '' 

''YAH! Sica take a breath were not dating. we just became friends. '' Yuri said '' I wish we could be though '' she mumbled and luckily none of them heard her. 

''And I still love you princess '' Tiffany smiled and grabbed jessica's hand. She only did this to tease Jessica.

''I don't love you, Fany. '' Jessica giggled and rolled her eyes. '' Your so annoying. '' 

 

Yuri watched the scene and felt a pang in her heart. She was obviously Jealous. Her face became red and her hands are sweating. she quickily looked away and looked out of the window. Her actions didn't go unnotice Jessica saw it all. She knew something was up with the girl but she just shrugged it off.

 

''How did you become friends anyway. '' Jessica asked tiffany.

''We met a hour ago exactly for Seohyun. Because she wanted this to end and she really takes these things serious so we agreed and we kinda hit it off right away. '' Tiffany lied.

''So when I asked you twice you didn't even listen and when Seohyun asks you, you do really Tiffany! '' Jessica said annoyed and leaned back on her seat.

''She asked me nicely. '' Tiffany pouted. ''Try to do that next time maybe I'll listen. ''

''Aish jinja, don't talk to me. I'm angry. '' Jessics said.

''Sica I heard you are going away for two weeks after he fairweek. '' Yuri said.

''How do you know that. '' She asked confused and then looked at tiffany. Tiffany quickily looked away. '' You told them didn't you '' Jessica asked

 

Tiffany nodded.

 

''You can't keep a secret can you dammit. I'm not going to tell you anything now. '' she slapped tiffany on her arms and she pouted.

''And Yuri I am. I'm taking a break for awhile to think. '' she answered her.

''Oh cool. But why didn't you invite me seriously. Why does nobody invite me anywhere. '' Yuri pouted

 

Jessica giggled but Tiffany was offended.

 

''I invited you to pick up Jessica didn't I '' Tiffany pinched Yuri's cheek.

''Ah Dae. Sorry '' Yuri pouted and rubbed her cheek. 

 

The girls keep bickering and Jessica watched the two. They would be a good couple. she smiled picked up her phone and played a game.

 

 

***

Hyoyeon picked up Taeyeon and they are now sitting in the car.

 

'' How did you sleep, Tae. '' Hyoyeon asked

''Good. '' 

''and how have you been feeling. '' Hyoyeon asked.

''Fine, don't worry about me. '' Taeyeon said.

''But I do worry about you taeyeon. You've changed. '' 

''I'm still the Taeyeon you know. '' She said and looked at the girl.

''Your not. '' Hyoyeon said annoyed and looked back.

''Stop acting like you know me my whole life. '' Taeyeon scoffed

''Maybe I don't know you and I know your still angry so I'll just leave you alone. But if you keep up this act trust me you'll have nobody. '' Hyoyeon said and rolled her eyes.

''sorry.. but seriously don't worry about it. I know you know me and you know I get over things quickily. '' she smiled

''Can you get over Jessica quickily then. '' hyoyeon asked

''Maybe I can, Maybe I can't but I'll try. I just needs some chicks to forget about her. Easy breezy. '' Taeyeon said.

''Your going to pick up chicks again. ''

''Yes I'm single and young. Need to life I can't just sit at my home lonely and cry about her all day. I should enjoy it right and hooking up with cute girls is the best way to do it. '' Taeyeon smiled '' There have been new students and I haven't talked to them yet. Need to make progress real quick. '' 

''Ah araso. '' Hyoyeon said but was worried. How is she going to get Jessica and Taeyeon together if she's going to hook up with girls everyday.

''You're going to help me right. '' Taeyeon asked and glanced at the girls.

''Sure. '' 

 

Hyoyeon really wanted to reject but she can't do anything about it. She quickily picked up her phone and texted Yuri.

 

Tiffany's side.

''TT! '' Yuri said and looked at her phone.

''What's wrong. '' Jessica asked worried.

''Oh nothing just lost a game. '' Yuri made up.

 

Jessica just nodded.

 

Yuri gave the phone to Tiffany and told her to read it. Tiffany looked with wide eyes at the phone and then at Yuri.

This won't be as easy as we thought they both said in their mind.


Hope you enjoyed this chapter <3 

Don't forget to comment about it :)

Thank you again for reading my story I know it's not the best .. 

love youuuu <3333