Chapter 22: The Talent Show

Let the games begin

 

Chapter 22: The Talent Show

kqVof.jpg

 


It's finally time for the talent show. People started to sit in the audience and waiting for the show to start. All the contestants are preparing for their performance including Jessica. There are so many contestants but Jessica isn't even interested to win she just wants to sing for Taeyeon & Tiffany. She is now backstage with Hyoyeon, Sooyoung, Seohyun and Sunny in the SoNyuh's room.

 

'' I can't believe your actually competing right now. '' Hyoyeon said

'' I'm not here to win Hyoyeon. '' Jessica said while the make-up artist is putting on her make up.

'' What are you here for then. '' Hyoyeon frowned

'' You'll know when you see it '' Jessica smiled

'' Why can't you just tell us '' Sooyoung sighed and plopped onto the couch

'' Because I don't want too. '' Jessica sticked her tongue out.

'' You know.. Sometimes I wonder why we became friends. Your so childish. '' Hyoyeon rolled her eyes

'' Like I care. '' Jessica scoffed

'' Your so bipolar. '' Sunny

'' Am I ? '' Jessica asked

'' Yes you are. '' Hyoyeon said and walked over to Jessica.

'' How come. '' Jessica asked

'' Your the devil towards us but a angel towards Taeyeon and Tiffany. '' Sunny answered

'' That's not true '' Jessica said 

'' Yes it is. Seohyun even agrees. '' Sooyoung pointed at the nodding maknae. Jessica looked at Seohyun and pouted.

Taeyeon walked into the room with Yuri and Yoona behind her. The girls greeted each other and Taeyeon directly made way to her girlfriend. Jessica smiled even wider and engulfed her with a hug. When they parted Jessica kissed her on the lips and smiled even wider.

'' Do I look good baby. '' Jessica asked her girlfriend.

'' Always Sica. '' Taeyeon dorkily smiled '' Even though your showing to much skin. ''

'' It's only for you though .. '' Jessica whispered in her ear.

Taeyeon blushed and nuzzled against her neck.

'' You guys are so disgusting. '' Hyoyeon whined

'' Your just jealous because nobody wants you '' Yoona said 

'' AM NOT! '' Hyoyeon yelled

'' YOU ARE! '' Yoona yelled back

'' WHY DO YOU CARE! '' Hyoyeon yelled

'' I DON'T GIVE A ABOUT YOU. '' Yoona scoffed

'' YEA right. Keep telling yourself that. '' Hyoyeon rolled her eyes.

''SHUTUP and stop ruining my moment with my baby '' Jessica yelled and slapped them both on the head

The girls pouted and stopped yelling. 

'' Where's Tiffany. '' Jessica asked after scanning the room looking for a particular eye-smile.

'' I have no idea. I haven't seen her since we were done decorating the gym. '' Yuri said worried '' Should I go look for her. ''

'' No wait. I'll just text her. '' Taeyeon rolled her eyes and sat on the couch while Jessica picked up her phone and started texting Tiffany. After 5 minutes of waiting for a reply she didn't receive any yet. '' She isn't replying. I'll call her. '' Jessica said worried. Thinking what if she's not there how am I going to sing the song for her. The phone started to ring but ended up on voicemail. '' AISH why isn't she answering. '' Jessica yelled and threw her phone away. 

'' Calm down Sica. Forget about her. Come sit with me '' Taeyeon said and reached for Jessica hand. When she reached it she pulled her on her lap and circled her arms around her waist. '' She probably doesn't even care. '' Taeyeon said while caressing her cheeks. 

'' She does care. I know her. '' Jessica sighed and leaned on to Taeyeon's front. 

'' I'll look for her. '' Yuri said and walked out of the room.

 

~ Yuri's POV ~

I walked out of the room and started looking for Tiffany's in the school halls. I first checked her chillroom but she wasn't there. I checked all the classrooms on the first and second floor but still nothing. After 10 minutes of looking I wanted to give up when I suddenly remember a place where I haven't look yet. The rooftop. I walked to the third floor and made way to the rooftop. I opened the door and walked on the rooftop. When I saw a figure laying on blankets watching the sky with closed eyes. She looks beautiful. I walked over to her side and she got startled. I smiled and she smiled back. I took a seat next to her.

 

'' What are you doing here. Everybody is looking for you. '' I said and glanced at her. 

'' Oh. Needed fresh air. '' She smiled. I know it's a fake smile. How? Well after having a crush and following her around secretly for one year I know what it's real and fake about her. 

'' What's wrong. '' I asked worried

'' Nothing. Don't worry about it. '' She said 

'' You are lying. Just tell me. '' I said and grabbed her hand.

She looked at our hands and sighed.

''I don't want to burden people with my problems. '' she sighed 

'' Your not a burden to me. Just tell me I'll listen '' I said truthfully. 

'' It hurts. '' A tear started to come out. It startled me and I quickily wiped it away.

'' Where does it hurt. '' I said and scanned her beautiful body.

'' My heart Yuri. '' She said and more tears started to come out.

'' Is it about Sica '' I wrapped my arms around her and hugged her tight.

'' I still love her and I know things never going to be more then what we are now as '' Best friends '' but still everytime she's near me, my heart pounds faster and it hurts. When she looks at me I can't help to get lost everytime. When she smiled I can't look away from her lips. I want to kiss her and hug her everytime she's with me. I can't fight this feeling. Pleas tell me what to do Yuri. '' Tiffany sobbed harder and I felt her trembling in my arms.

'' Try harder to forget her. '' I said and sighed. '' Let me help you forget her. '' 

'' What do you mean. How are you going to help. '' She asked still sobbing.

'' I have to tell you something. '' I said '' I have liked you for a year now.. '' I stuttered

She looked shocked and confused.  '' Jinja?! '' she said 

'' I know you don't see me in that way. But your hurting and I would like if you would give me a chance to win your heart. It maybe belongs to someone else right now but I won't stop until it belongs to me. I like you alot Tiffany and I hate seeing you like this. Pleas let me make you forget her. '' I said sternly

'' I... d.on't '' I interrupted her

'' You don't have to answer now I know it's shocking. I'll give you time to think ok. '' I said

She nodded.

''I think I'm also just going to try to distance myself from her. '' Tiffany sighed '' I think it's for the best ''

'' She won't like that. you know '' I said and looked at her confused.

'' I know but I have too. '' 

'' Araso. We should go now. The others are worried. '' I said and stood up. I made way to get off the rooftop when Tiffany called for me.

'' Thank you Yuri. '' she said and I smiled.

'' No problem '' I said and grabbed her hand. We went of the rooftop and made way back to the talent show. We arrived back to Jessica's dressing room. When I opened the door with tiffany walking behind me everybody turned their heads. Jessica yelled Tiffany's name and quickily run to her to give her a hug. I looked at Tiffany and saw her face expression and squeezed her hand. I smiled and she smiled back. 

 

~ END of POV ~

 

'' Where did you go Tiff. I was texting and calling you. '' Jessica said and smiled

'' My phone went off. sorry. '' Tiffany said coldly and pushed her aside.

Jessica notice her behavior and looked confused the other girls also noticed it. She looked at Yuri and Yuri just shrugged her shoulder. Tiffany sat on the couch next to Sooyoung and Yuri followed her. Taeyeon grabbed her girlfriend and made her sit on her lap. There was an awkward silence in the room.

'' Ok girls. The show is about to start. Let's get ready. Taeyeon and Tiffany be the judge. Hyoyeon as MC. Sooyoung and Yoona are in charge for the food.  Yuri and Sunny are the gates closed '' Seohyun started

The two girls nodded.

''ARASO! Let's go and make this the best talent show of the schoolyear. '' Seohyun cheered and walked out of the room with the girls walking behind her.

 

 

****

 

 

Before her performance starts Jessica is warming-up her vocals. The guitarist arrived who's going to accompy her on stage. She smiled at him and thanked him for coming. She also told him not to mess it up or she will fire him. The guitarist nodded nervously and started to prepare his guitar. After awhile they stopped preparing and walked over the the back of stage. 4 contestants already performed and 1 is performing now. After number 5 they decided to give the contestants and audience a break. Jessica is last so she's after number 8. She started to get nervous and spaced out a little. She was interrupted when she felt a hand on her shoulder. It was Yuri. 

'' Your going to be great. Stop being nervous. '' Yuri giggled

'' I'm not nervous. '' Jessica lied

'' Right! '' Yuri smirked

'' Hey. Do you know what's wrong with Fany. '' Jessica asked

'' A..niyo '' Yuri stuttered. Jessica looked suspicous at her but let it slide.

'' Ok. If you say so. I trust you. '' Jessica smiled 

''Yea anyway good luck. '' Yuri said and walked away from backstage.

 

****

Soon the talent show started again and all the contestants when by quick. It's now Jessica turn. Hyoyeon the MC is now introducing her.

'' The last contestant of the night. Well let me tell you people about her. She is one of the most beautiful people on the world. She is the heir of the richest company of the world! People call her GorJess or Ice Princess! PLEASE WELCOME TO THE STAGE! JESSICA JUNG!!!!! '' Hyoyeon yelled

The girls rolled her eyes at the introduction. Jessica made way to the stage with the guitarist behind her and sat on the chair. Her fans are cheering loudly for her and screaming her name! Jessica waved at her fans and gave them a killer smile. Taeyeon glared at the fans and Tiffany was just staring at her.

 

'' Hello. I'm Jessica Jung. I'm going to sing two songs today. The first song is for my amazing and beautiful girlfriend which I love very much. Listen carefully Kim Taeyeon '' Jessica smiled '' I wrote this song myself. It's called falling crazy in love '' Jessica started singing.

 

 

kkumsogeseo neol mannal suga isseo
I can see you in my dreams

kkaego sipji anha
I don’t wanna wake up

swieogal ttaen nege gidael su isseo
I can lean on you when I wanna rest

neomu pyeonanhaejyeo
Because it’s so comfortable

When I hear your voice

nae simjangeun tto ttwigo
My heart races again

ama moreugetji neon i neukkimeul
You probably don’t know this feeling

Give you all of my love

Baby ije algesseo neo hanaman isseumyeon dwae
Baby now I know I only need you

geurae nan you are the one, you are the one
Yes, for me you are the one, you are the one

kkok nae soneul japgo han georeumssik
Hold my hand and step by step

bimilseureopge naegyeoteuro
Secretly come to my side

I’m falling babe, I’m falling for you
Falling crazy in love

somsatangboda deo dalkomhan geol
Sweeter than cotton candy

gureum wil geotneun geotman gata
Feels like I’m walking on a cloud

I’m falling babe, I’m falling for you
Falling crazy in love, falling crazy in love

nae maeumui muneul yeolgo deureowa
Open the door to my heart and come it

deoneun neutgi jeone
Before it gets any later

Keyneun neoui sone kkok ganjikhaejwo
Keep the keys in your hand

irheobeorim andwae
Don’t lose them

When I hear your voice

nae simjangeun tto ttwigo
My heart races again

ama moreugetji neon i neukkimeul
You probably don’t know this feeling

Give you all of my love

Baby ije algesseo neo hanaman isseumyeon dwae
Baby now I know I only need you

geurae nan you are the one, you are the one
Yes, for me you are the one, you are the one

kkok nae soneul japgo han georeumssik
Hold my hand and step by step

bimilseureopge naegyeoteuro
Secretly come to my side

I’m falling babe, I’m falling for you
Falling crazy in love

somsatangboda deo dalkomhan geol
Sweeter than cotton candy

gureum wil geotneun geotman gata
Feels like I’m walking on a cloud

I’m falling babe, I’m falling for you
Falling crazy in love, falling crazy in love

sumeul swil ttaemada
Every time I breathe

nan deo ppajyeodeureo
I fall deeper

simjangsorimajeo keojyeoman ga
The sound of my heart is getting louder

ije dasi nochi anheullae
I don’t wanna lose you again

sojunghage dagaon neo
You came to me so preciously

I won’t let go

josimseure neoege jeonhae
I wanna carefully tell you

akkyeodueotdeon nae maeumeul
My feelings that I kept inside

Oh baby

kkok nae soneul japgo han georeumssik
Hold my hand and step by step

bimilseureopge naegyeoteuro
Secretly come to my side

I’m falling babe, I’m falling for you
Falling crazy in love

somsatangboda deo dalkomhan geol
Sweeter than cotton candy

gureum wil geotneun geotman gata
Feels like I’m walking on a cloud

I’m falling babe, I’m falling for you
Falling crazy in love, falling crazy in love

kkok nae soneul japgo han georeumssik
Hold my hand and step by step

bimilseureopge naegyeoteuro
Secretly come to my side

I’m falling babe, I’m falling for you
Falling crazy in love, falling crazy in love

 

 

Jessica finished the song and the whole audience started to cheer. Taeyeon gave her a standing ovation and smiled widely. She send a wink to Taeyeon and continued. '' My next song is for a good friend om mine. She's been through alot to make me happy and I'm really thankfull for that Fany. Pleas listen carefully. '' Tiffany looked shocked and pointed at herself. She glanced over to Yuri and looked at her with wide eyes. Yuri looked back at her and send to her face expressionthat she also didn't know. Tiffany sighed and darted her attention back to Jessica.

 


eoduul ttaemyeon bichi doeeoseo
When it’s dark be my light

nal jikyeojwo like fireflies
And protect me like fireflies

nunmullo nun api heurige doel ttaemyeon
When tears cover my eyes

mabeopcheoreom neon nal anajwo
Like magic, hug me

jichyeosseureojyeo isseul ttae
When I’m exhausted and down

neomeojin nal ireukyeosseo
Help me to get up

geu sarang neomchyeo ujue
That love is overflowing to space

geumbit haneuri dwae
It becomes a golden sky

Oh binnaneun byeolcheoreom
Like the twinkling stars

Today, today, today

I’ll be thanking you neul gyeote isseoseo
I’ll be thanking you, for always being by my side

Every minute, second, forever

siganui kkeutkkaji hamkke georeogaja
Let’s walk together until the end of time

Your love is strong nal kkaewojwo
Your love is strong, wake me up

sigangwa hamkke uin hanaga dwaesseo
We’re together with time, we are one

You’ll never know nae maeumeul
You’ll never know, I will tell

ijen malhalge you’re my golden sky
you my heart, you’re my golden sky

jichyeosseureojyeo isseul ttae
When I’m exhausted and down

neomeojin nal ireukyeosseo
Help me to get up

geu sarang neomchyeo ujue
That love is overflowing to space

geumbit haneuri dwae
It becomes a golden sky

Oh binnaneun byeolcheoreom
Like the twinkling stars

Today, today, today

I’ll be thanking you neul gyeote isseoseo
I’ll be thanking you, for always being by my side

Every minute, second, forever

siganui kkeutkkaji hamkke georeogaja
Let’s walk together until the end of time

Today, today, today

I’ll be thanking you neul gyeote isseoseo
I’ll be thanking you, for always being by my side

Every minute, second, forever

siganui kkeutkkaji hamkke georeogaja
Let’s walk together until the end of time

nae geumbit haneure binnaneun byeoldeura
The twinkling stars in my golden sky

 

Jessica finished the song and smiled at Tiffany. Taeyeon was boiling with Jealousy while Tiffany was frozen in her seat. She avoided Jessica smile and looked away she hide her face when a tear slowly cam out. Jessica looked confused again but quickily changed her face when she heard the audience clapping and calling her name. She stood up from her seat, boewed and left the stage waving at her fans.  Hyoyeon patted her shoulder and complimented her performance. Jessica smiled but was still in thought about Tiffany's reaction. 

 

It was now time for the votes. There is now a 15 minutes break for everyone to vote including the judges. All the girls made way backstage where Jessica was and told her, her performance was great except for one person. Jessica was happy and smiled widely with the girls.

 

'' Sica, you are amazing. You make me fall in love with you even more. '' Taeyeon said kissed her on the cheek.

'' Thank you Baby. '' Jessica smiled and blushed. 

'' You know I'm already voting for you right. '' Taeyeon smiled.

'' I'll break up with you if you won't '' Jessica smirked

'' Can't believe you would break up with me that easily. '' Taeyeon pouted and crossed her arms.

Jessica giggled and kissed her on the lips. When they parted Taeyeon told Jessica she'll go vote now. Jessica than scaneed for a particul girl but she couldn't find her anywhere backstage. So she decided to leave the gym and look elsewhere when she saw the girl she was looking for leaning against the wall.

'' Tiffff! '' She yelled

Tiffany got startled

'' Did you like my performance. '' Jessica smiled widely.

'' Yea. '' Tiffany answered shortly.

Jessica frowned. '' Is there something wrong. '' She asked

'' No, nothing. '' Tiffany coldly said

'' Why are you being like this all night. '' Jessica asked annoyed.

'' Like what I'm just being me '' Tiffany scoffed.

'' Stop acting like you don't know. your avoiding me and you push me away. what is wrong with you. '' Jessica softly yelled and grabbed her hand

'' Leave if you don't like me like thiS! '' Tiffany yelled back and pushed her aside.

Jessica looked shocked and was confused.

'' Just tell me what the is wrong with you. Your acting like a complete towards me. '' 

'' Leave me alone. I just need you to leave me alone. '' Tiffany whispered

''Did I do something wrong '' Jessica asked. '' Why are you so mean to me. '' Jessica looked down almost to the verge of crying.

'' JUST LEAVE ME ALONE! '' Tiffany yelled and walked back to the talent show.

'' I'll leave you alone. '' Jessica whispered.


This is a long chapter because of the two songs. Sorry for all the drama againg. I promise you there will be some happy moments after a few chapters. The story is also almost done. I'm also sorry for keeping you guys waiting so long. Comment what you think of this chapter :)

SRANGHAEEEEE <3333