Chapter 21: Preparation

Let the games begin

Chapter 21: Preparation

tumblr_n35flb5uaW1r3i5ono1_250.gif


~ Jessica's POV~

Tonight is the talent show and I'm so nervous. I've been practicing in a empty classroom ever since school finished. My clothing is already on the way to school and I'm now finishing up the final touch. I'm not going to make the performance extreme or with heavy dancing. I'm just going to stand with the mic and sing. The song I'm going to sing for Taeyeon perfectly fits with our love.

I still have a suprise. I'm going to sing two songs. One for Taeyeon and one for Tiffany. I'm going to sing for Tiffany because she's been a good friend for me and she always makes me smile. I know she still has feelings for me and I know it hurts her to see me with Taeyeon but atleast she's trying that's why I think she deserve to see how much I appreciate the effort she makes.

To be honest I don't even know why Tiffany gave up this fast and I'm a little bit dissapointed but oh well maybe we were born to be just friends and I like us being friends. No BEST FRIENDS! I'll ask her about it when I get the chance though.

 A knock on the classroom door interrupted my thoughts. Yoona and Yuri walked in with huge smiles on their faces. I frown and look confused.

 

 

'' Why are you guys smiling that wide. '' I ask 

'' I don't know about Yuri but I always smile. '' Yoona said. She took a chair and seated next to me.

'' So sica what song are you going to sing. '' Yuri ask

''It's a secret ''  I smile 

'' Sica-unnie I thought we are friends. '' Yoona pouted

'' You are my friend, yoona why are you saying that. '' I asked confused

'' Friends are suppose to tell each other secret, sica '' Yuri said 

'' I guess we're not friends then '' I smirked and picked up a bottle of water and drank it.

'' SICA-UNNIE! How could you say that. '' Yoona fake cried.

'' After everything we did for you. '' Yuri followed Yoona

'' And what exactly did you do for me. '' I ask

'' Eh. We did alot of things you don't know. '' Yoona said '' We even became friends with each other for you '' yoona quickily clapped .

Yuri looked with wide eyes towards Yoona and slapped her arm. She mouthed '' Shut up! '' and Yoona pouted

'' I thought you guys became friends for Seohyun. '' I glared

'' I .. We .. Yes be..cause of Seohyun Yes! '' Yuri smiled nervously.

I leaned closer and glared into Yuri eyes.  I notice she started to sweat then I glared at Yoona she also started to sweat. I kept looking at them.

'' Liars. Tell me the truth before I'll feed you to sharks. '' 

'' We can't tell you. '' Yoona said scared

'' Why can't you tell me. ''

'' It's a secret. ''  Yuri answered

'' Are we friends, girls. '' I ask and sigh.

They nodded.

'' Friends are suppose to tell each other secrets right. '' I smirked 

'' That's true.. '' Yuri said and looked down.

'' HEY! You can't use that back on us! '' Yoona snapped

 '' Pleasss '' I pouted and did aegyo

'' If you stop doing aegyo, I'll tell you '' Yuri said and covered her ears and yoona did the same. 

'' You don't like me doing aegyo. '' I pouted

'' No we don't. STOP! '' Yoona screamed.

'' Araso. Can you just tell me what it's all about. Because I thought you guys became friends for Seohyun. That's what you and Tiffany told me. ''  I pointed at Yuri.

'' Well the day when I picked you up with Tiffany was also when we stopped all the fights. '' I said and looked down

'' Yes I know that. Continue '' I said 

'' Eh. Tiffany told us something about her past.. and that's the reason why. '' Yuri continued and played with her fingers.

'' What was it about. Yuri '' 

'' About Tiffany and Taeyeon's past. Why they stopped being friends and all. '' Yoona answered

'' Ok and that was. ''  I said and leaned back against the chair my patient slowly running out. 

 

Yuri and Yoona told me the story and I gave them all my attention. I was shocked and confused. But it also gave me an answer. They also told me about the plans they would do to get me and Taeyeon together. I smiled. I can't believe Tiffany would do something like that and sacrifice her love. 

 

'' That's why she gave up '' I mumbled.

'' What did you say '' Yoona asked

'' Nothing. Let's go to the conference room. The talent show will begin in two hours.If we are late Seohyun will yell at us. '' I said and put all her stuff back in her  bag.

'' Araso! Sica-Unnie good look tonight. HWAITING! '' Yoona yelled.

'' Oh and girls. Next time when you keep a secret from me. I'll slice you into two pieces and feed you to the guard dogs at my house. '' Jessica smiled

 

The two girls nervously nodded and they went out off the classroom. 

 

'' I can't believe she did that. '' I smiled and left the classroom.

 

~ END of POV ~

 

 

****

 

 

Jessica arrived at the conference room and saw all the girls talking happily with each other. she stopped halfway and scanned the room when she found Tiffany. Tiffany looked back at Jessica and she smiled at her. Tiffany just gave her a blank look and quickily looked away. Jessica looked confused and wanted to walk over when she heard someone calling her name. She saw Taeyeon seating in the back with Hyoyeon.

'' Baby '' Taeyeon patted her lap because she wanted Jessica to sit on her lap. 

She walked over, dropped her bag next to the table and sat on her lap. she circled her arms around Taeyeon's neck and smiled. Taeyeon slid her arms around  her waist and hold her tight.

'' You are happy. '' Taeyeon said.

'' I am. ''  she pecked her on the lips and smiled even wider. 

'' Why. '' 

'' Just because. ''  Jessica said 

'' Araso. By the way why did you drop out being the judge. don't you like being around me. '' she pouted

'' I do like to be around you. I just have something to do. '' 

'' What may that be. '' she asked

'' It's a secret. '' 

'' Why is everybody keeping secrets now. '' Taeyeon asked Hyoyeon.

'' I don't know and I don't care. '' Hyoyeon said and darted her attention back to her phone.

''Meanie. '' Taeyeon pouted and mumbled.

'' You are so cute. '' Jessica said and showered her with kisses.

 

Jessica fell off Taeyeon's lap. when Seohyun interrupted them with a scream.

 

'' Taeyeon and Jessica stop kissing and pay attention. '' Seohyun snapped.

Jessica hopped back on taeyeon's lap and payed attention.

'' Now that I got all off your attention. Let's talk about tonight talent show. '' Seohyun said. '' First I like to announce that Tiffany will replace Jessica as her judge. because she's going to participate in the Talent show. '' 

'' Your going to perform '' Taeyeon whispered to Jessica. 

Jessica nodded before Taeyeon could ask further. Seohyun continued.

'' Second. We need two people to welcome the parents and students who are going to watch so I would like Yuri and Sunny at the gate. '' Seohyun said '' During the talent show we will share some snacks and drinks because the talent show will be a bit long in charge of that are Yoona and Sooyoung. We will have one break during the talent show also. After the talent show is done we will give the parents and students 15 minutes to vote for the winner and the judges also. '' Seohyun finished.

'' Any question. '' Seohyun asked.

'' I have. '' Hyoyeon asked

'' Yes. '' Seohyun said

'' What am I suppose to do. '' 

'' Oh I forgot. You will be the MC. '' Seohyun smiled

'' OMO JINJA! I love to be the MC. '' Hyoyeon jumped from the seat.

'' Yes because you are the funniest in the group and I think it will make the talent show less boring ofcourse. '' Seohyun walked over with cards towards Hyoyeon and gave it to her. '' These cards are for the talent show so you will know the line up. Ok girls! Pleas do your best and let's make this talent show a succes! '' Seohyun cheered.

'' YESSS '' The girls yelled.

'' Baby can we talk in private for a moment. '' Jessica said with serious in her voice 

 

Taeyeon looked worried and nodded. Jessica grabbed her hand and walked towards the door. '' Girls, Me and Taeyeon will meet you later at the gym. '' Jessica said and dragged Taeyeon out of the room.

They are walking hand in hand towards the rooftop. 

 

'' Everything okay '' Taeyeon asked

'' Yes. I just want to talk for a second. '' Jessica smiled

 

They arrived at the rooftop. Jessica seated on the bench and Taeyeon followed right next to her. 

'' What do you wanna talk about. '' Taeyeon asked and sling her arm around jessica shoulder.

'' Tiffany. '' Jessica said and put her hand on taeyeon thigh.

'' Why '' Taeyeon asked with a little anger in her voice.

'' I don't like the relationship you guys have at the moment. She's my best friend taeyeon and you are my girlfriend. I care about you two. '' Jessica sighed.

'' I know but I just can't. '' Taeyeon sighed.

'' Why. '' Jessica asked

'' She hurt me.. '' Taeyeon said

'' I know but did you let her explain why it happend. '' Jessica said

'' I don't want to hear her bull. '' Taeyeon scoffed. 

'' Try talking to her  '' 

'' I don't want to. '' Taeyeon looked angry

'' Just do it for me. '' Jessica caressed her cheek. she put her finger under Taeyeon's chin to make her turn and look at her. '' Please. '' Jessica whispered.

'' Baby.. '' Taeyeon whispered back.

'' Baby please. '' Jessica asked

'' I'll think about it. '' Taeyeon gave up.

'' YAAH! Thank you baby. '' Jessica cheered and hopped on Taeyeon's lap and her legs on each side. Taeyeon pulled Jessica towards her and went in for a kiss on Jessica's lips. They were having a passionate kiss when Jessica pulled off. Taeyeon followed her lips and pouted. 

'' Why '' Taeyeon said

'' We have to go before Seohyun gets mad. '' Jessica said and hopped off taeyeon's lap. Taeyeon stood up and put her arm around Jessica waist and they left the rooftop.

 

 

****

The girls are now at the location where the talent show will be held  the gym. They are decorating the gym with the help of other students. Jessica walked over to Tiffany and Yuri. Yuri looked a bit nervous for some reason. Tiffany notice it, she grabbed yuri's hand and asked her if everything was alright. Yuri nodded and smiled. They stared at each other smiling. 

 

'' Tiffany. Can I talk to you for a second. '' Jessica interrupted their intense stare.

'' Sure '' Tiffany said and they walked out of the gym room.

 

They are now infront of the gym room. Tiffany leaned against the wall and Jessica stood infront of her.

 

'' Tiff, Why didn't you tell me. '' Jessica asked

'' Tell you what, Jessi. '' Tiffany asked confused.

'' About what happend between Tae and You. '' 

'' I didn't think it was necessary for you to know. '' Tiffany said.

'' I think it is. Your my best friend and she's my girlfriend. I think I deserve to know right. '' Jessica said

'' Well it doesn't matter anyway it's the past. She hates me. '' Tiffany looked down.

'' I talked to her, Tiff. I told her you girls should talk. Try to make her explain. '' Jessica said and made tiffany look up at her. '' I care about you and I want to protect you just like you did with me. I want to return the happiness you gave me Tiff. Try one more time. '' Jessica smiled

'' I... don't know. '' Tiffany sighed.

''' Come on. '' Jessica said

'' Everything for you, jessi. '' Tiffany gave up.

'' Thankyouuuu '' Jessica attacked tiffany with a hug.

 

 Tiffany hugged her back and they both smiled.

 

'' Alright. Let's go help the other now! '' Jessica said happily and skipped back to the gym. Tiffany just watched her and giggled.

'' This girl will be the dead of me. '' Tiffany said and walked back to the gym.


Finally a new chapter you lovely readers might think (x

I'm sorryyyyyyyyy for the long wait. :)

Anyway I made a poll off jeti vs taengsic and I would like if you guys wanted to vote :).

Don't forget to comment what you think of the chapter. If you have any ideas feel free to say it I'm open for everything.

Ok byeeeee now <33333

 

 

PS: SUPPORT TIFFANY AND JESSICA SOLO ALBUM PLEAS. BECAUSE I SUPPORT BOTH TOOO! TIFFANY'S ALBUM IS SLAYING AND I'M SURE JESSICA'S ALBUM WILL ALSO SLAYYYYYY <3333333