Chapter 5: I like you

Let the games begin

Chapter 5: The party

tumblr_static_tumblr_static_7ehk10ojym0w


Its wednesday and the classes are almost over. All the students are excited about the party tonight everybody is going. Including SoNyuh and ShiDae. Jessica and Krystal are going to the mall with Yuri and Hyoyeon. They bought their new dresses and went to Tiffany & Co's for jewelry.

 

'' Love the shop, hate the name '' Hyoyeon said and rolled her eyes.

The girls giggled.

'' Unnie, I found a nice necklace for you. '' krystal said and pointed at the diamond necklace.

All the girls walked over to krystal side.

'' Omo, it's beautiful '' Yuri said 

'' It is, you should totally buy this sica. '' hyoyeon pointed out

'' Does it fit with my outfit tho '' she said

'' Ofcourse it does it fits with everything '' krystal said

'' How much is it. '' she asked

'' Don't worry about that, we can pay it '' krystal giggled.

 

The other girls were busy searching for more jewelry. while jessica was paying for the diamond necklace.

 

'' Hey Jessi. what brings you here. '' Tiffany said and she turned around to face her.

'' Hey, buying jewelry. '' 

'' For the party '' she asked

'' Yes. ''

'' I'm going to, see you there maybe. '' 

she nodded and an awkward silence was hanging around.

'' Oh tiffany. Sorry for the other day I didn't mean to make you feel bad or sum. '' she said sincere

'' It's ok I get it '' they both smiled at each other.

'' Oh and I..I just want to say tha..t I'm sorry for almost kissing you. ''

 

Jessica totally forgot about that day and blushed when she thought about it again.

 

'' Can I ask you something. '' 

'' Yes sure. ''

'' Do you like me '' jessica asked

'' I.. do '' she said and lowered her head

'' Cute '' she said and smiled

'' You are '' 

'' Am not '' she pouted

'' Don't pout, makes me want to kiss you '' she smiled

'' You can't '' she said and put her hands infront of .

Tiffany pulled her hands away and stepped closer. she met jessica's brown beautiful eyes and caressed her cheeks.

'' I won't only if you'll let me '' 

she blushed.

 

Their eyes met and they smiled at each other. After realizing they were in this position they boyh stepped a little away from each other. 

 

'' Sica. we're done let's go. '' krystal said. ''Oh hi unnie '' she waved at tiffany.

'' Hi krys. how are you '' she smiled

'' Good unnie how about you. '' 

'' Fine, because of sica. '' she said and jessica blushed.

'' Why '' Krys asked

'' She thinks I'm cute '' 

'' Don't be to full off yourself Tiffany. '' jessica said.

'' Yes Pink Piggy. Your not cute at all. '' Hyoyeon added.

'' Did I talk to you, midget '' she glared

'' No, but I answered anyways! '' Hyoyeon scoffed.

'' Girls, not here pleas. people are looking '' Yuri said and smiled at tiffany.

'' Got not time for you anyways. Bye krys and sica.'' she said and hugged them.

'' Bye unnie/Bye tiffany. '' they both said and waved.

 

 

'' I'll show her at the party how much I am into her '' tiffany said in her mind and walked away.

 

 

The girls are now in the car bringing home hyoyeon and yuri to taeyeon's house. When they arrived Sooyoung and Taeyeon waited outside. Taeyeon was shocked to see Jessica in the car too. They looked at each other and they stepped out off the car. Yuri suggested that krystal should step out the car too bus taeyeon really wanted to talk to Jessica. Krystal nodded and stepped out of it. Taeyeon seated in the passenger seat and glanced at the figure next to her. the girl looked outside of the car window and just sighed.

 

'' I'm sorry for calling you stupid. '' taeyeon said and lowered her head '' I didn't mean to name you stupid. I was just dissapointed I guess and sometimes it just gets to me and I get angry. ''

 

Jessica glanced at her and saw that the girl was really sorry. she grabbed her hand and gave it a squeeze.

 

'' Don't worry about it. I get it. '' she said with a sincere smile.

She smiled and nodded.

'' So your going to the party. '' she asked

Jessica nodded.

'' I bet you'll look beautiful '' she smiled

'' I will '' she said and their eyes met.

'' You always are through my eyes. '' she shyly said.

'' Do you like me Taeyeon. '' she asked

"I... like you alot '' 

'' Cute '' she said and looked out off the window.

'' Do you mind ''

'' I don't. '' she said and freed her hand. 

 

Taeyeon already missed the warmth of the girl and immediatly grabbed her hand again.

 

'' Your hands are warm. '' she smiled

'' ... ''

'' You don't like to talk do you. '' taeyeon asked and looked at her.

'' I do there's just nothing to talk about '' she said and looked back at taeyeon.

'' Let's talk about the fact that I really want to kiss you. '' she smiled

'' Why '' she raised her eyebrow and looked at the girl

'' Because I like you. '' 

'' I see. ''

'' Anyway the party is soon I'm going in. See you at the party maybe '' she said and freed her hands.

'' Yea maybe. '' she said

Before Taeyeon went out off the car she hugged her and kissed her on the cheek. Jessica blushed so hard her whole face was pink. Jessica looked at the figured back while she was going back in the house. Krystal came back out and seated next to jessica in the passenger seat. Jessica was still looking at the direction where taeyeon walked back at. Krystal notice that her sister was spacing out and slapped her on the head.

 

'' YAH! what you did that for '' she yelled

'' You were spacing out and we need to get home fast because the party is going to start soon. '' she smiled and leaned back on the seat.

''Aish, I know that '' she said and started driving way back home.

'' What made you space out anyway sis. '' she asked '' Is it Taeyeon, Do you like her, did you guys do naught stuff in the car '' krystal said with her eyebrows going up and down.

''Yes, No and No. '' 

'' Doesn't seem like it. ''

'' Why ''

'' Seems like you like her and not only that when we were at the mall you had the same face towards tiffany. don't tell me you like them both do you. '' krystal asked with her eyes wide open.

'' I don't know sis. I don't know. '' she sighed.

 

 

They arrived at their appartement and both stepped out off the car. They walked in the apartement and put everything ready for tonight. They haven't eaten anything and decided to order some pizza before leaving for the party. The pizza arrived after 45 minutes still warm luckily. The girls happily eat together and talked about who's going to be at the party. When they we're down with the eating they both got ready for the party. They dressed up, put on their jewelry they bought at Tiffany & Co's and some perfume. 

 

'' How do I look sis '' Krystal said while looking at her self in the mirror and adjusting her make up.

'' Gorgeous krys. How about me '' Jessica said and made a turn.

'' y hell. They all going to go crazy because off you. ''

 

They went out of the apartament and entered the car. after awhile the girls arrived at the party and tried to find a good parking spot. After 10 minutes of searching they finally found one and got out of the car. They walked to the gate and walked on the yard towards the door while holding hands. The girls entered the house and saw people dancing of the dancefloor and some at the bar drinking. they saw few couples making out on the stairs. jessica looked at krystal and saw her huge smile on the face.

 

'' Heyyyy your here '' amber said and hugged krystal

'' Duh, I told you I'll come '' she smiled and hugged her back. '' Brought my sis with me also ''

'' Cool. let's get you girls some drinks shall we '' she said and dragged them to the bar.

 

Amber ordered two cola's for the girls and handed it over to them.

 

'' Thank you '' jessica said and took a sip.

'' Amber, got something better maybe. '' she whispered into amber's ear withoud jessica hearing it.

''The rest is upstairs, krys don't worry about it '' she whispered back and winked.

 

The girls walked through the house when they spotted some girls from jessica's class. In the corner of the room she saw Taeyeon flirting with some girls and she suddenly felt a little upset and anger. Taeyeon spotted her and waved at her. she just ignored her and she decided to just shook it the feelings off and went into another room. while entering the room she saw Tiffany y dancing with a girl. Tiffany spotted the girl standing at the door and waved at her. jessica ignored again she felt this anger building up. She went to back to the room where everybody danced and stood there lonely. she didn't know where krystal suddenly went but the girl was just with her 5 seconds ago. she wasn't enjoying the party at all.  

 


Already chapter 5 in just one day.

Thankyou for the subscribes again and hope you enjoy the story so far.

Comment about what you think and vote maybe ~ blushes ~

Byeee now !! :)