Chapter 15: FAIRWEEK

Let the games begin

Chapter 15: FAIRWEEK

tumblr_mpfj16z5Uo1r8lt8ho1_500.gif


It's a busy monday for the SoNyuh and ShiDae they are now in the conference room finishing the work for fairweek. The students of SM High are waiting in the cafeteria ready to be informed. The girls made way to the cafeteria to the stage and are now standing in one line. Seohyun grabbed the microphone and informed them what will happen. Taeyeon voluntereed to be in the kissing booth with Yoona and Sunny. The girls didn't like that idea but they shrugged it off. The students were excited for all the activities especially since they get the chance to kiss the hottest girls on SM High. After 30 minutes of informing she told the students that the rest of the day they could do what they want and that they will officialy start tomorrow. The girls took a seat on their tables and chatted with each other. Taeyeon was confused and a bit angry. The students were confused too and it was a hot topic that the girls were talking normal with each other and not fighting.

 

''Why are you girls talking to them. '' Taeyeon asked and raised one eyebrow.

''Oh, we talked and became friends for Seohyun. '' Yuri answered.

''Liar, I know you did it for Tiffany. '' Taeyeon asked annoyed

''It doesn't matter for who she did it. It's our last year in school instead of fighting we should be having fun right. '' Hyoyeon said

''That's true but I'm still not talking to them and Hyoyeon didn't you hate them the most. '' Taeyeon asked confused.

''I thought I did. But I only hate Yoona. '' She answered and Yoona heard her.

''I hate you too! '' Yoona yelled

''Are you eavesdropping. '' Hyoyeon yelled back

 

The girls kept bickering again and the other just ignored it.

 

''Well since it's our last year and we're going to have fun, let me have fun too. '' Taeyeon said and left the table and made way to the cheerleaders. 

 

Jessica saw the scene and looked angry.

 

''Are you ing kidding me. '' She mumbled. Tiffany heard it.

''No I'm not why would I joke about that. '' Tiffany said confused

''Oh. What did you say, Tiff. '' Jessica said but still looked at Taeyeon.

''I said I bought a dog in the weekend his name is Prince. '' Tiffany eye-smiled

''Cool but I don't like dogs that much. '' Jessica said

''Why don't you like dogs. '' Sunny asked

''I don't know. I just don't '' 

''Well they don't like you either so. '' Tiffany said and sticked her tongue out.

 

 

Jessica slapped her arms and she pouted. Yuri took a seat next to Tiffany and smiled.

 

''Fany, did you eat yet. '' she asked

''No but I will later. '' 

''Let's go together, I'll pay '' Yuri said 

''Araso, I can't refuse free food anyway. '' she smiled

''YAH! Yuri, aren't you going to ask me. '' Sooyoung said and slapped her on her arm

''No when I ask you my whole wallet is empty. '' Yuri pouted

'' Aw, your so cute when you pout. '' Tiffany said and pinched her cheeks

''That's not true! I never empy your wallet. '' sooyoung yelled '' Give me fooood. '' she said with her aegyo voice

 

Everybody crinched

 

''Eww. My aegyo is much better. '' Sunny said with aegyo voice.

''No it only makes me want to punch you. '' Hyoyeon said and smiled

''You are all wrong. my aegyo is the best in the world. '' Yoona said in her aegyo voice

''AAH! NOO! '' Tiffany put her hands on her ear so she can't hear her voice.

''UNNIE! '' Yoona pouted and said with her aegyo voice.

''I'll kill you if you won't stop, sweetheart. '' Tiffany said and evil smiled

''Araso. '' Yoona pouted

''Your pouting is ugly. Yuri is better. '' Tiffany said and smiled to Yuri.

 

Yuri blushed and again it didn't go unnotice by Jessica. Taeyeon came back with a girl holding hands. Jessica looked at their hands and then back up at Taeyeon. Oh she's picking up s now, god. She was boiling with anger  but kept a straight face and Taeyeon didn't even look at her the whole day. The other girls looked confused and worried and glanced over to Jessica and back to Taeyeon. Taeyeon took a seat and the girl sat on her lap.

 

''Who may this be. '' Hyoyeon asked

''My new girl. '' Taeyeon smiled at the girl and kissed her cheeks. The girl blushed.

''What is your name. ''  Yuri asked the girl.

''My name is Bora and I'm one of the cheerleaders. '' The girl said and smiled at them.

 

While one girl was shooting daggers with her eyes. She couldn't watch this scene. She stood up loud bringing the attention to her.

 

''I'm leaving, Tiff join me. '' Jessica said and walked away.

''Sorry Yuri, maybe next time we'll go get food. '' Tiffany said. Yuri understood and Tiffany followed Jessica.

 

The girls watch Taeyeon and Bora flirting with each other and touching each other. the ShiDae members were disgusted while the SoNyuh members are used to it. Krystal came to their table and greeted them.

 

''Since when did you girls talk. '' Krystal asked

''Since last week. '' Yoona said

''The whole school is talking about it and they are already pairing you guys up. '' She said. She glanced over to her side where she saw Taeyeon and Bora making out. She was confused didn't she like her sister she thought.

''Who am I being paired with. '' Hyoyeon asked 

''Yoona. '' she said and hyoyeon and yoona had their eyes wide open.

''BWOYA!! '' They yelled

''i don't wanna be paired with miss ugly. WHY '' Yoona fake cried.

''I don't wanna be paired with you either, miss more ugly. '' Hyoyeon yelled. '' Why the hell are we even paired together. ''

''Because you girls fight all the time and hate becomes love. '' Krystal answered.

 

the two girls pouted.

 

''Anyway, where's my sister. '' she asked them

''She went somewhere with, Fany. But I don't know where. '' Sunny said

''Ok. Tell her I'm looking for her. '' she smiled and was getting ready to leave the table.

''oh Krystal. Can we talk to you after school tomorrow. without jessica pleas. '' Hyoyeon asked

''Eh sure. Where '' she asked

''My house. '' Hyoyeon smiled

''Araso. See you later. '' she waved and went back to her friends.

''Well I'm going home. '' Seohyun said.

''We are coming with you. '' Yoona said and sunny.

'' See you girls tomorrow. '' The girls said goodbye to each other.

 

Hyoyeon, Sooyoung, Yuri and Taeyeon are still at the table. Bora kissed Taeyeon goodbye and the girls watched them. Taeyeon felt all eyes on her and looked at them.

'' What '' taeyeon asked

''You can do better, Tae. '' Sooyoung said

''I know I can but she's hot. '' Taeyeon smirked

The girls decided to go back home and rest for awhile.

 

***

Tiffany who followed Jessica was out of breath when they reached the rooftop. Jessica walked really fast and she almost couldn't keep up with her.

 

'' You are in a rush jeez. '' Tiffany said while panting

'' Needed fresh air. '' Jessica answered back and layed on the ground to face the sky. Tiffany layed next to her and looked at the sky.

'' Are you alright, princess. '' Tiffany asked and looked at her.

''Yes I am. '' Jessica said and sighed.

 

Tiffany took her hand and intertwined them together.

 

''Why are you like this, Jessi. '' Tiffany asked

''Like what.'' Jessica asked confused

''Pushing people away who care about you. '' she said

'' Am I pushing you away. '' she said and turned her head to Tiffany.

'' You kinda are. '' Tiffany sighed

''Sorry. '' Jessica said 

''Its fine. I get it. '' Tiffany said and smiled.

''Thank you, tiff. '' 

''For what. '' 

''For being here with me. For being my friend even though you want more. '' she said and looked back at the sky.

''Don't worry about it. I'd rather see you happy and with the one you truly love instead of forcing to be in love. '' she said. '' Even though i'm completely lovable. ''

 

Jessica giggled.

 

''Why does nobody love me, Jessi. '' she asked

'' I love you as a friend. '' Jessica said and smiled

''' Not in that way, pabo!. '' Tiffany slapped her arm.

'' Your just to dumb to notice. '' Jessica pouted

''What do you mean. '' she asked

''Figure it out yourself. '' 

''TELL ME! '' Tiffany said 

''No. '' Jessica said and stood up ready to leave.

''Where are you going. '' Tiffany asked

''Home duh. '' 

''Ok. Let's go. '' Tiffany stood up and walked beside her.

 

Jessica linked their arms and they went back home.


Hope you enjoyed this chapter. :)

Finally Jessica is showing some feelings.

Don't be a silent reader comment your thoughts <3

byeeeee :)