Chapter 20: What do I do?

Let the games begin

Chapter 20: What do I do?

giphy.gif


~ Tiffany's POV~

It's thursday morning and I'm now on my way too school with Seohyun, Yoona and Sunny. Yes, we have to go to school today because the Talent show is tonight and since we need to fulfill our hours on school we have class. TOTAL BUMMER! My friends are busily chatting about the commotion what happend \\ yesterday. After awhile we arrived at school and ofcourse our fans are waiting for us. I stepped out first and my friends after me. All our fans were chanting our group name and waved. I don't know what's wrong with me today but I'm not feeling good I just sense something bad will happend and I know it always does when I feel it. I was so deep in thought that I didn't notice the SoNyuh members excluding Taeyeon coming my way. They greeted my friends and they greeted them back. 

 

''Anyeong Tiffany. '' Yuri smiled and stand infront of me.

 

I send her a smile and walked into school. I could feel the girls confused eyes on me but I don't really care. I just feel like not doing anything or even talk to anyone. I walked through the hallway when I heard some students whispering something and as you know I like to know everything what happends in this school.

 

''I think they are together. '' A girl with black short hair said.

''How do you know '' The tall girl infront of her asked

''It happend yesterday. Jessica went all balistic on that cheerleader she threatened her. '' she answered back

''OMO! But how about Tiffany. I thought they are dating. '' 

''No. Jessica rejected her and went for Taeyeon. I guess Taeyeon is the real queen now since she got Jessica. '' 

''Really!? Let's tell the others. '' she said and the two girls walked away

 

I rolled my eyes and sighed. Everybody knows I'm the queen. I walked to class and when I arrived I saw the girls already in class.

 

''Where have you been. '' Sunny asked

''I just walked around school. '' Tiffany smiled

''Something wrong, Tiff-unnie. '' Seohyun asked worried.

''Aniyo. '' Tiffany lied

 

I know the girls don't believe me they can see right through me but it was already to late to ask further since the teacher came in. The teacher scanned if all the students are present. He called all our names.

 

''Where is Jessica. '' The teacher asked

 

Nobody said anything and just looked at each other not knowing.

 

''Could someone text her and ask her where she is. '' Teacher asked

''I'll text her  '' Yuri said

''Araso, Can you text Taeyeon too since she's not present either. '' 

 

Yuri nodded. Then I noticed that they weren't present. I tapped Yuri shoulder and told her I'll text Jessica and she should text Taeyeon. I picked up my phone and searched her name in chat.

 

Jessi where are you? I miss you :(

 

I was waiting for a reply for 2 minutes when I received one.

 

Almost there, Fany ah :) I miss you too.

 

I smiled and texted her back.

 

Araso come quick the teacher is looking for you .. 

 

Give me 5 seconds and I'm there :) See you laterzzzzzz <3

 

I texted her back with a thumbsup and counted 5 seconds. 5... 4.... 3.... 2... 1.... . The door flung open and there I saw Jessica and Taeyeon standing hand in hand. I smiled towards Jessica and waved at her. The teacher scolded them for being late and they made way to their seats. 20 minutes into the class and suddenly feel someone tapping my shoulder. I look to my left and saw Jessica sitting next to me. I looked confused at her and she just smiled.

 

''What are you doing here '' I asked

''Sitting next to you, ofcourse. You don't like me sitting here. '' She pouted.

 

She's so cute when she pouts OMG!

 

I pinch her cheeks and smiled. 

 

'' I love sitting next to you. '' 

''Good because I need your help with something. '' Jessica asked and smiled

''What is it. '' 

''You know that tonight is the Talent show. '' 

I nodded

''I'm the judge but I don't wanna be the judge anymore because I'm going to qualify. '' Jessica said

''Oh why '' I asked

''I want to sing a song for Taeyeon. '' She smiled and darted her eyes towards Taeyeon.

 

I followed her eyes and saw Taeyeon staring at us with an confused but angry face expression.

 

''Why is she looking at me like that. '' I asked in english still looking at taeyeon.

''I don't know but anyway your going to help me. '' Jessica said with aegyo. 

''No '' I shook my head

''Pleaas pleaaas '' She pouted and kept going for 5 minutes.

''You owe me '' I sighed 

''YES YES thank you tiff! Meet me at the rooftop during recess. '' She answered and kissed me on the cheek. 

 

I smiled and nodded. She went back to her own seat. I glanced over to Taeyeon and she is still looking at me with the same face. I mouthed ''what? '' But she didn't answer and darted her attention back to the teacher. The bell rang and it was now time for the next class. I walked down the hallway with my friends when I hear someone calling my name. I turned around and it was Taeyeon.

 

'' Tiffany. '' Taeyeon said

''Yes Tae. '' I said and smiled

''We need to talk. follow me. '' Taeyeon said

''We have class Tae. '' 

 

She rolled her eyes, grabbed my arm and dragged me to her private room. We arrived and she stood right infront of me not saying anything just looking at me.

 

''What is wrong. '' I asked

''Stay away from Jessica. '' Taeyeon said with a cold tone.

''Why '' I asked annoyed

''I just don't want her near you. '' Taeyeon said and took a step closer.

''I'm not going to steal her from you. '' I said 

''I don't ing care. Stay away from her or I'll beat your up. '' Taeyeon yelled into my face

''She's my friend Taeyeon. Ask her to stay away from me if you want that so much. see if she'll listen to your bull '' I said

''STAY AWAY FROM HER TIFFANY. '' She yelled again

''NO! '' I yelled back

''Why! Do you want to steal her away from just like you did with Nana '' She yelled. '' ing . '' and she slapped me across the face.

 

I caressed my cheek and tears started to come out. '' You don't even know '' .  My anger started to rise but I wasn't in the mood to argue or fight. I walked out of the room and walked to class when I bumped into someone. I quickily apologized and helped her up. When I notice it was Yuri.

 

'' Mianhe Yuri-ah '' I said and bowed

''It's ok '' Yuri smiled. I kept my head down trying to hide my tears.

''Tiff, are you alright '' Yuri asked

I nodded but I guess she notice my tears. She grabbed my hand and her other hand went under my chin and she lift it up. She wiped my tears away and smiled.

''It's ok to cry you know that right. Don't need to hide it. '' Yuri said and caressed my cheek. For some reason I feel safe and I closed my eyes. She pushed me closer to her and slid her arms around my waist. She hugged me tight and I started sobbing louder. She patted my back and kissed me on my forehead. We stayed like this for 5 minutes when she broke the hug.

''Feeling better now ''' She asked

I nodded and smiled. '' Thank you yuri-ah '' I kissed her on the cheek and her smile grew wider.

''Always. '' Yuri said '' But I have to go now. '' 

''What are you doing here anyway. ''  I asked

''Teacher told me to look for you and Taeyeon. ''

''Oh araso. Taeyeon is in your private room. I'll go first. '' I smiled and walked back to class.

 

I opened the door and all eyes are on my now including Jessica's. She looked at me worried but I just smiled and seated next to Sunny. 

 

''How did it go '' Sunny asked

'' Awesome. '' I said sarcastic

''What did she say. '' Yoona butted in and bent over her table behind me.

''She wants me to stay away from Jessica. '' I sighed

''Why '' Sunny asked 

''She thinks I'm going to steal her away. ''

''She's so dramatic jeez. '' Yoona said with a anger tone.

''Just forget it. '' I said '' Let's focus on class. '' 

 

The girls nodded and darted their attention back to class. Taeyeon and Yuri arrived back to class and Taeyeon immediatly sat next to Jessica. Yuri looked at me and smiled at me.I smiled back and  I looked at Taeyeon and Jessica holding hands and sighed. I want to make things right with Taeyeon but I don't want to lose Jessica as a friend. I'm happy that they are together but on the other side I'm sad that I'm not the one holding hands with Jessica. I don't want anyone to worry about me so I just hide my feelings but I don't know how to hide them. What do I do?

 

~ Jessica's POV ~

 

I'm happy. Why? Well I'm holding my girlfriend's hand. Tiffany is my bestfriend. No fights between the girls anymore everything is fine I think. Why I think that is because Taeyeon asked Tiffany to talk and I know Taeyeon doesn't like my friendship with Tiffany but I don't really care. She don't have to worry about everything. I glanced over at Tiffany and I can feel that something is wrong but I'll just ask her during recess. Taeyeon squeezed my hand and I look at her. She smiled and I smile back. I kiss her cheek and see her blushing. 

 

''Pay attention, Sica. '' Taeyeon said

''I am. '' I pouted

''Liar. '' She said and focused on the class again.

 

I rolled my eyes playfully and focused on class again.

 

The bell rang and class was over. It was now for recess.

''Sica, let's go together I'll buy your lunch. '' Taeyeon said

''No thanks Tae. I'm going with Tiff somewhere maybe next time. '' I smiled and kissed her cheek. I notice her face turning angry but I didn't mind. I walked over to Tiffany at poked her back. She turned around and I smiled. I linked our arms.

''Ready '' I asked and she nodded.

''Girls. I'm going with Jessi somewhere. See you later ok. '' Tiffany said to the girls.

 

We walked out of the classroom to the hallway. I heard all the students whisper and looking at us. ''  I thought Jessica and Taeyeon are dating. ''  '' Is she two-timing '' ''OMO. Look at Taeyeon's face she angry as hell. '' I turned around and saw Taeyeon standing there with Yuri and Hyoyeon. She looked angry and sad. I stopped walking and Tiffany looked confused at me. I walked over to Taeyeon and grabbed her hand. I leaned closer to her and whispered in her ear.

 

'' Trust me baby. '' I whispered.

 

She sighed and nodded. I smiled and kissed her lip. I walked back to tiffany and linked our arms. 

 

''Let's go! '' I said and dragged her to the rooftop. We arrived at the rooftop and I seated on the bench. We were talking about what song I should sing and what clothes I should wear. But I was almost the only one to talk. I notice something is up with Tiffany. I decided to ask her.

''Tiff, what's wong. '' I asked and grabbed her hand. She looked at me with sad eyes and sighed.

''Nothing '' She said and faked a smile.

''I know your lying. '' I said 

''No really. Everything is fine. '' she said

''What did Taeyeon tell you. '' I asked

She looked startled.

'' Nothing important. '' she lowered her head. 

''I know there's something wrong and maybe your not ready to tell me but I don't like to see you like this. Your my friend and you know I'm suppose to worry about you. If you feel uncomfortable talking about Taeyeon I understand you know that right. '' I said and pulled her into a hug.

She nodded and hugged me back. '' Thank you Jessi. '' she smiled

 

We started taking about other things now. After awhile the bell rang.

 

''Let's go back to class now. '' I stood up and grabbed her hand. We walked back to class hand in hand and smiling. 


Sorry for keeping you waiting so long.

Thank you for still reading my story. I really enjoy writing it.

Don't forget to comment and subscribe.

Love youuuu <333