New hope

I'mperfect life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

One fine morning, naeun woke up late. She yawned and stretched her body without stepping out of her bed. She smiled recollecting her dream last night where jongin appeared and spoke to her. She was having that dream every day ever since he spoke to her for the first time. It replayed in her mind ‘n’ number of times since then. He was appearing in front of her everywhere whether it was while she was having her meal with her members or while travelling with her group and at last in the pages of the book she read. Her strategy of just glancing from aside disappeared now and her desires started taking a higher place. Her trail of thoughts was broken when hayoung shook her arm “Naeun unnie, don’t you need to attend school today?” she reminded her. Naeun widened her eyes “No way, i am late...arghh….our manager will give me a lecture now” she screamed and hurried to the bathroom to get ready but bumped into the door. She massaged her head and went in murmuring “Why does this door always hurt me?” while the maknae shook her head for the elder’s clumsiness. She was indeed a clumsy girl.

 

………………………………………………………………………………………………………..........................................................................

 

Meanwhile, kai woke up with the loud noises in his dorm. He sighed and sat straight in his bed, scratching his head “These hyungs again” he thought to himself and went outside mumbling “What now?”. He saw them playing with paper balls. More than playing it was hitting each other and running after one another.  He rolled his eyes as he saw them in their messy hair, just wearing shorts and running like kids. This was their daily routine. People would probably not believe if they saw these guys here in this state. The so called handsome and well mannered people on the stage have completely transformed into kids in their dorm. To be honest he likes their dorky side more than those upright and professional men appearance.

Kyungsoo brofisted him “Breakfast is ready man. Go get ready, you have school don’t you?” he said. Kai sighed at the thought of school. He didn’t hate school but yeah girls falling all over him and doing ‘things’ to grab his attention scares the hell out of him. He stamped his foot, unwilling to go to freshen up but his feet froze when he heard one of the Apink’s songs playing on the television. He turned around and smiled widely when naeun appeared on the screen. He controlled his facial expressions and acted nonchalant in front of others but got caught by sehun. Kai cleared his throat and rushed inside with a rapid speed while sehun chuckled looking at him. Other members questioned him “What??”. He shrugged his shoulders “Nothing” he said while the others ignored him thinking he has gone mad.

 

 …………………………………………………………………………………………………….......................................................................

 

Naeun rushed outside her room ready to go to school while the manager kept pestering her by honking the horn, waiting in the car  downstairs “Yes, coming….coming manager oppa” she shouted from inside. She saw chorong in the kitchen and waved her hand hurriedly “Chorong unni, bye” she said rushing out. Chorong ran after her “Naeun, wait” holding her lunch box and handed it to her. Naeun was touched “You always surprise me by doing these things. You are like my mom chorong unni” she thought to herself but just said a simple “Thank you unni”. Chorong understands her though she didn’t tell her anything, she knows she doesn’t know how to express herself “Go, our manager is going crazy” she said to her. Naeun giggled “Bye” she hugged her once and dashed out of the dorm taking the lunch box.

The manager gave a serious look and said “Naeun, you are late”. She smiled “Sorry…sorry” she said feeling bad to make him wait. He sighed “Fine, let’s go” he said. Naeun expected him to be all frowning but was surprised to see him acting normal. She brushed her thoughts aside thinking “Well, this day is not that bad” and continued slurping her coffee which he gave her. She was thankful that he brought that at least for her as she skipped the breakfast “I need to grab something at the school cafeteria” she thought to herself and was busy with her phone. A busy idol life was just not the only thing important to them but also their personal lives which includes studies, a qualification which will save them from the uncertain adversities. Life is uncertain so it is better to prepare, so despite their busy schedules they make time for their school too. Of course, it might not be possible everyday but when they get a chance, they definitely go.

 

…………………………………………………………………………………………………….........................................................................

 

Kai reached his school w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter