Friendship

I'mperfect life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Friendship brings people closer to each other. With the start of their friendship both kai and naeun were delighted to meet each other. Both would anticipate their meeting in the school, as there is no possibility of them talking in the music shows. It has been days they didn’t meet each other. They felt somewhat of a hole in their hearts although it was normal not to see each other. They wanted to avoid any kind of suspicious stares and murmurs when they were at the music shows yet they couldn’t stop their hearts when they met by chance. Apink and Exo were in the same music show. Whether it was fate or coincidence they always encountered with each other. Both took it as fate of course.

Kai’s lips curved into a smile looking at her coming towards him. He noticed that others were busy so he smiled at her. Naeun was embarrassed and also scared as they were surrounded by people. She couldn’t stop herself so smiled at him and quickly maintained poker face. He walked towards her and whispered when he was near her  “How are you?”. Naeun gulped thinking what is he doing “Hmm…Fine…You?” she whispered back. He lowered his head “Now i am” he whispered and left with s. Naeun felt relieved when no one noticed, later felt shy as he spoke to her. She was also confused with his words. She never thought she could show various expressions at once, it was possible just because of him. Her members didn’t hear anything but nudged naeun saying her crush is here too. She ignored them and went forward shaking her head.

 

………………………………………………………………………………………………………....................................................................

 

Their schedule was done for the day and everyone was leaving. Kai saw naeun leaving with her members when he was near their car. He saw her glancing at him and waved his hand. He realized that s were near so scratched his head acting nonchalant. Naeun smiled at his act and waved goodbye secretly. He smiled secretly and left with s.

Naeun asked her manager after getting in the car “When do i have school?”. He checked their schedule and said “Tomorrow”. Her lips curved into a smile at the thought of watching and meeting him but again she felt depressed at the possibility that he may not attend the school due to his schedule. Her members listening to her asking about school as they found out kai was in the same school.

 

…………………………………………………………………………………………………….......................................................................

 

The next day in school, students were in the morning assembly. Naeun was standing with her friends when she heard all the girls squealing and shouting. Her friend shrieked “Oh my god, kai!!”. Naeun felt shy listening to his name. She was happy that he came to school today. She didn’t turn around fully as others might be suspicious. She heard the girls chanting his name “He is the coolest guy of our school” “He is so handsome” they shouted. Naeun felt jealous looking at the girls not because they were back of him. She thought “They are all so lucky that they can tell what’s in their hearts so openly. I wish i can do it too”. She ignored them and looked at him. She turned her head embarrassed “He is sparkling. My heart and cheeks are turning pink. I wonder what he thinks about me as he surrounded by so many pretty girls” she thought underestimating her own beauty, that’s how she was. She shook her head brushing her thoughts “At least he is my friend” she thought and smiled. She was happy at least she got a privilege to be his friend.

 

………………………………………………………………………………………………………......................................................................

 

Kai was in his class seated beside the window. He heard the noises of students playing in the playground below. He ignored but later paid attention when he heard the voice of certain someone. He turned his head and smiled looking at her “Naeun” he mumbled. The class was going on but he was busy staring at her. He chuckled when she kicked the ball but it went backwards “She is clumsy” he thought. He could see her feeling embarrassed and tucking her hair behind her ear. He propped his chin in his palm watching her running, her wavy hair jumping up and down. He thought “My heart is never in control when i watch her but i am sad i am just a friend for her and nothing more. There are so many handsome guys out there I am worried if i can stand any chance. Hey naeun, what do you think of me?...i wish i could ask you that….no, i shouldn’t rush….at least i got to be her friend”. Naeun looked up suddenly and spotted kai. She gulped looking at him smiling at her. He waved his hand after making sure no one was watching. She smiled and waved back shyly, looking around making sure no one is noticing. It’s as if they were waving friends, they were just happy waving at each other.

 

………………………………………………………………………………………………………...........................................................................

 

Naeun went to the library to read some books. She was looking around the racks when she spotted kai within the books. He was walking looking at the books. Naeun was walking along with him without her knowledge. Kai took out a book from the rack and saw her. His eyes gleamed. “Hey” he greeted but he lowered his voice looking around. “Hii” she greeted nervously in a low tone. “What’s with me? I already spoke to her before. Come on” he encouraged himself. He whispered “Naeun, let’s go out. I want to show you something”. She was surprised “umm…hmm” she nodded. Kai whispered “Go to the last room of the block. I will meet you there” he suggested as it was not safe to go together

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter