Just a show

I'mperfect life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Misunderstandings are the culprits of change in ones behavior. Though it may not be intentional but people can’t avoid it in any case. It breaks relations and people apart. But love is nothing similar to a misunderstanding. A person can never forget his love no matter how many years have passed or how apart they are. The person he or she loves will always be in their hearts. Kai was not energetic as before but it didn’t stop him from his work. He was professional. In fact that’s what idols are taught about; you cannot mix your personal life with professional. He told s about the sudden change in naeun's behaviour. Suho being the elder suggested he will talk to her but kai refused “No…she will be pressured if you ask her and I don’t want that”. s sighed thinking how stubborn he is. Both the groups were busy with work that they couldn't think about their personal life so he thought that may be the reason.

Naeun was similar. She pretended that she was fine but only her heart knows what it is going through. Even if she wants to forget him she couldn’t.  Just by thinking about her unrequited love her heart ached. The memories of them together kept haunting her. His voice, his smile, his eyes and his words were always in her mind and dreams. Apink was free from schedules that day. Naeun sat in her room diverting her mind by drawing but it did not good as she drew about their secret handout at school. Bomi asked noticing her busy in thoughts “Are you sad?”. Naeun snapped “Huh? Sad why? About what?”. Bomi shook her head “I am not talking about kai”. Naeun gulped “I didn’t say you were talking about him” she said averting her eyes and busy with her drawing. Bomi smiled “About your school….you are graduating tomorrow right?”.

Naeun nodded “Hmm…it has to happen someday. I won’t deny that I am not sad”. Chorong joined them “It’s been so long. I think you should talk to him. He doesn’t even know why you stopped talking to him. Will you be happy if someone did the same thing to you?”. Her words pierced through her heart “I know…but”. Chorong added “Didn’t you say you forgot everything? Naeun…just move on…you will fall in love again and I am sure you will be happy….just don’t give him more pain than you already did”. Naeun nodded understanding what she was saying “Okay”. She thought after they left “I am sorry guys but I probably will never fall in love again….i know that it is not his fault that he didn’t like me back but i can’t take this again….i can’t love anyone again”.

Her thoughts were broken when she received a text from the person she least expected. was dry “Jongin” she mumbled. After a long time she called his name from her lips. The tears rolled down the cheeks. She opened the text “Hiii…you are graduating tomorrow right?...i just wanted to congratulate you….sorry if I disturbed you….i know you are busy but I thought I should still text you…since you are my friend….bye”. She sighed and wiped her tears “It still hurts…but as unnie said I have to move on”. She decided to reply him “Thank you….it made me happy and I am sorry for not calling you…I don’t know if you will forgive me or not but….i am sorry that’s all I can say” she typed and sent him.

 

……………………………………………………………………………………………………..........................................................................

 

Sehun and kai were in the dorm alone. Kai saw him preparing something “What are doing? he asked. Sehun smiled “Tomorrow is the graduation. So I am preparing for it”. Kai smiled “You are so excited huh??” he teased. Sehun asked clearing his throat “She is graduating too. Did you congratulate her?”. Kai smiled “Hmm….yeah i guess”. Sehun widened his eyes “You did? Did you get a reply then?” he asked curiously. Kai shook his head disheartened. Sehun felt sad watching him. Kai smiled looking at him “Hey..i knew this would happen. What’s with that expression?” he said to sehun. He sighed “Why? Why didn’t she tell you the reason for ignoring you?” he said frustrated. Kai was going to answer him but at the same time his phone buzzed. He took his phone and was surprised looking at the text naeun sent him “I can’t believe it” he said happily. Sehun raised his eyebrow “What? Don’t tell me” he asked shocked. Kai nodded his head happily “She did” he said. Kai hugged sehun excitedly “I am happy”. Sehun smiled at him watching that he was smiling again after a long time.

 

…………………………………………………………………………………………………….........................................................................

 

It was the day of graduation. Exo visited sehun’s school to congratulate him personally. Of course, kai came too. The moment he stepped into the school, the memories flashed into his mind. He escaped the crowd and explored the building alone. He froze on the spot when he reached the place where he first met naeun. His lips curved up recollecting the moment. He walked towards his destination, the place where he has many memories with naeun, his secret place. He reached the rooftop and surprised as he saw a girl standing in the exact same place where he used to relax. The girl was facing the other way but he knew who she was. He was surprised that she still comes here. Her soft and shiny skin shimmering in sunlight, her wavy hair flowing gently in the wind and her innocence, words couldn’t describe her extreme beauty. He smiled “You still come here naeun?” he asked her. Naeun recognized the voice. Her heart skipped a beat but she maintained her cool. She turned around and saw him. It felt like decades not seeing him clearly “Yeah…it was my secret place too” she replied.

Kai thought watching her “How long has it been that i could see her close? Talk to her so freely. I kind of miss everything….i missed her”. Naeun asked feeling sorry for him “I guess you have lot of questions to ask me don’t you?”. He shook his head “Rather than that i am happy to see you…..sometimes even if you use words we don't get answers but sometimes it’s enough to look in somebody’s eyes to know the answers”. He added looking at her “I don’t need to ask you anything because our relationship is like that…we don’t need to say anything”. Naeun put her head down thinking “Why are you so kind to me even after i hurt you?...Why do you keep doing this? …Didn’t I forget about you? Then why does it still hurt so much? Why can’t I stop loving you?”.

Kai thought looking at her and feeling depressed “It is still hard to stay away from you. There wasn’t a day i didn’t think about you..Sometimes i wonder why do i love you so much?…Now even if I want to tell you that I love you..i can’t as you possibly won’t talk to me again”. Kai broke the silence “How are you?” he asked. Naeun turned around hiding her tears “Fine…you?” she said and quickly wiping her tears. He smiled “Yeah…I can live in peace now since you are talking to me again” he chuckled.  She turned around and said “I am sorry”. Kai shook his head “Hey, please don’t say that…oh yeah wait a minute” he said taking out something from behind. He took out flowers he brought and gave it to her “Congratulations”. She accepted it “Thank you”. The announcement was made and both left to the hall. They couldnt talk more but they know they were fine now at least they are friends again.

 

……………………………………………………………………………………………………...........................................................................

 

After their last meeting, k

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter