Want to reach you

I'mperfect life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

When a love cannot be spoken, people depend on other things where they can express their feelings freely, not necessarily a person but a thing too. Naeun has a best friend too, her diary which was a reflection of her heart. It has everything written what she feels and yes whom she loves. It was almost midnight but she was wide awake watching the moon, brightly shining in the sky through the window of her room. Her lips curved into a smile ready pour out the hidden secrets of her heart. She took the pen in her hands ready to write down the words, the words of her love, about her beloved Kim Jongin. That’s what she can do now. She started writing her feelings tightly gripping her pen.

‘Love’ such a small but strong word. I never thought i would enjoy these feelings. Thanks to him i started to feel it. My accelerated heartbeat, my shaking voice when he is near me is the proof that i am in love with him more than i expected. I wonder when i will be saying these words to him directly, the three magical words ‘ I love you’. I hope my words and feelings reach him. I want to reach him. Cross these boundaries and walls, and straight away land into his heart. But is he really waiting for me like i am? I hope he does. I wish i can read his mind like the way he does mine, without me saying anything…Hey, did he realize my feelings then?....i guess not….I love you…..though i can’t say it out now but i want to say it one day….till that day comes please you love me too…my ears are dying to hear those words from your sweet voice. Please tell me you love me.

 

…………………………………………………………………………………………………….......................................................................

 

Meanwhile on the other side, kai has his way of expressing. Hey not any person but his dance. He is not simply called a dancing machine. This was the only way of displaying his hidden feelings. His shadow was falling on the dark walls due to the moonlight falling on him. He fell on the ground watching the light up moon in the sky and thought  Is she watching you? Can you send a message to her? Tell her, that i like her. That i am in love with her….I hope this feelings reach her…I want to reach her breaking every hurdle which is in between us….i want to tell her those words which i can tell only her and no one else….i love you…I’ve always loved you. I want to ask her ‘Do you love me?’….i wish the day comes soon…very soon.

Without his knowledge he started dreaming about their future together. A sound in the hall broke his reverie. His hand reached his pocket, to his phone expecting a call or a text from her. He sighed for the nth time for the day “She isn’t going to call you….just call her….man up” he encouraged himself. He took a deep breath and called her with various emotions and questions going on in his brain.

 

………………………………………………………………………………………………………...........................................................................

 

Naeun pushed her diary aside after she was done. She took her phone in her hands “He didn’t call me” she thought sadly. He might be busy with his schedules is what she thought next. She expected him to call while he was expecting her to call. In their expectations both were late. Her heart almost jumped out of her body as the phone rang in her hands. Her jaw dropped looking at the caller “Oh my god…..relax breathe….but I can’t breathe” she whined. Poor guy was anxiously waiting over the other side thinking Is she not interested in speaking to me?…No…no...i think I have chosen a wrong hour .Somehow she calmed herself down and took the call before he would end it.

Kai wondered on the other side “Eh, did she pick up? Why isn’t she answering?” he thought. “Hello?” he spoke his first word. Naeun placed her hand on her heart trying to calm it down “H…Hello?” she spoke in a light tone but his listening skills were to be appreciated, he heard her. “Sorry did i call at the wrong hour? Were you busy?” he asked carefully but prayed internally she should talk to him. “No” she gave him a short reply. Both were silent but still connected. Kai cursed “Why do i act every time like i am talking to her for the first time?” he thought to himself.

“Umm…I am sorry. I couldn’t call as i was a bit busy and I didn’t know when you are free so…” he said starting the conversation. She felt relieved as her questions were answered “It’s okay, we were busy too….i am sorry….i didn’t call you” she replied. He smiled widely relieved that she didn’t call him for that reason. He slept on the floor “How was your day?” he asked. She sat on the bed hugging her pillow “It was good…yours?” she asked. Kai sighed “It was okay” he said. She was curious “Can i ask you why?”. He expected her to ask that so he purposely answered that “Because i wanted to go to school” he expressed. Naeun froze “Umm…You like school that much?” she asked curiously. He can hear the curiousity in her voice. He rested on his arm and said “Hmm…not before but now i do” he said. Naeun wondered what might be the reason “Oh” she said busy thinking. He could only chuckle. She asked after hearing him laugh  “What happened?”.

Kai smiled “I can imagine a line between your eyebrows…don’t think too much…I was joking” he said still giggling. She immediately looked into the mirror as he said she was really thinking deeply “How did he know?” she thought. She frowned “Hey, why will i?” she denied. He laughed “I know about you”. She rolled her eyes. He said “Did you just roll your eyes?”. was wide open “How did you know?” she questioned. He smiled “I know…because i observe you” his tongue slipped. “I mean we are friends so” he diverted it. She nibbled on her lower lip “Hmm….When are you coming to school?” she asked after finding a topic. He said “Umm…tomorrow”. Her eyes shined “Really? I am coming too”. He sat up straight and said excitedly “Really?...Let’s meet…I mean…if you are free… after school at the secret place”.

Naeun gulped “How can i ?” she was in a dilemma but she knows he is waiting for her answer. She was indecisive, as she wants to go also doesn’t want to go as it will be really awkward “Umm…I don’t know” she said not giving an actual answer of yes or no. Kai realized “It’s okay….if you want to, you can come. I will be waiting” he said not pressurizing her. She smiled “He is really understanding” she thought. “I…I need to go….bye” she said looking at the time. He felt sad thinking this early but he obliged “Okay…bye” and ended the call. He kissed his cell phone strap which she gave while she gently touched her strap which he gave her, both thinking about each other. Kai sent a quick text “Good night” as they didn’t say goodbye properly. Naeun smiled and gave a quick reply “Good night”. He smiled widely. They were happy that they could talk to each other through this medium called phone. If possible they could have stuck to it like normal people but the thing called time didn’t permit them.

 

……………………………………………………………………………………………………................................................................................

 

Naeun got up early and got ready for school.  The brightness and positive energy was surrounding her. Her members were surprised watching her smiling at whatever she was doing. They glanced at each other. Eunji asked “Naeun, are you that happy?”. She snapped “Huh?...No..no..its” she couldn’t speak. Bomi smirked “Of

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter