Introduction

I'mperfect life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

An idol life is filled with complexities. People usually feel that they lead a perfect life with wearing branded outfits, applying costly make up, dine in classy restaurants and ride the luxurious cars but there are a lot of things the normal people can’t see, the things which happen behind the scenes. There is jealousy, dirty games, fierce competition and what not. The industry is filled with lies and untrustworthy people. Amidst this chaos there are people with kind hearts too. Not all people are bad in this world that applies to this music industry too.

Some believe that their career is their passion, a dream which they want to fulfill. Similar was the case with a certain idol. It was past midnight, a handsome guy was dancing his heart out, practicing the toughest choreography in the training room alone. Sweat was dripping from his body and face but his passion for dance never let him care for these small things. He loves dancing. It was everything for him. It was his dream to become a performer since young, so he thinks when he got this opportunity he must not leave it and strive hard to improve. He lives, eats and sleeps dance. Weird but that’s true, s joked that he may marry his dance one day. He was following the rhythm, his perfect timing with the beats increased his passion to dance more. The music stopped and he turned around puzzled only to be greeted by his leader of the group. He could see him glaring and he gave in “Suho hyung, what are you doing here?” he asked still pretending.

Suho sighed “Kim Jongin, what time do you think it is? Don’t you feel like sleeping?” he questioned sounding a bit mad. Rather than being mad it was worry in his voice more. Yes, he was the most handsome and dancing maniac of the popular group Exo, Kim Jongin aka kai. Kai showed his teeth “Suho hyung, just a bit more please” he requested ignoring his anger and worry but the leader didn’t give in. He explained “Jongin, I understand your passion for dancing but you need to take care of your health too. You need rest so that you can perform tomorrow. Please stop for today”. Kai could sense his worry. He was like a brother to him who he respects, well not only him but all the members of his group. He agreed “Fine let’s go” he said placing his hand on his shoulders. Suho’s anger melted and kai could see a slight curve on his lips.

Both went to their dorm but their jaw dropped looking at the ‘situation’ in front of their eyes. Kai rolled his eyes but not anymore when his eyes landed on the heaven…yes, heaven… ‘Chicken’. It definitely was equal to heaven for him. He drooled, his lips and took a bite of the imaginary chicken in his mouth looking at s eating it. He couldn’t control anymore and jumped on s grabbing two chicken pieces in each hand, tearing and chewing it. All the members jaw dropped looking at him eating. Chanyeol laughed “Look at that hungry person. It’s as if he hasn’t eaten for days”. Kai stuffed his mouth with chicken greedily , with his mouth full “Don’t you know about my craze for chicken?” he questioned and others could only laugh. This was the reality of the idols. They are tired of their diets and work outs and whenever the opportunity comes they eat their hearts out. Kai asked them curiously “By the way who brought it?” suspecting as their manager would never allow them to eat that.

Baekhyun snatched a chicken piece and shoved it into his mouth “It doesn’t matter. We are here to enjoy. The chicken matters others just don’t care”. Kai agreed “You are right hyung..Who cares” he said and rushed to his room holding the plate full of chicken shouting “This is all for me!!”. Other members glared at suho. Sehun scoffed at suho “Can’t you bring him after we ate peacefully. Now look”. Suho stuck his tongue out “Sorry but he was dancing over there alone” he justified. They just shrugged it off, what else can they do after everything went into his stomach. Jongin was different, people called him quiet but his heart was warm and only few people know that. Probably the saying is true; don’t judge the book by its cover. People’s personalities differ and not all shown on the outside is true.

 

……………………………………………………………………………………………………............................................................................

 

There was similar situation in the popular girl group dorm, some girls were chatting about random stuff. Some were playing and some were cooking while one girl was quietly sitting in her bed reading a book seriously plugging her earphones listening to calm and melodious music. She preferred silence and peace. She was immersed into her book. A member of her group came inside to call her “Hey, naeun unni??”. She shook her head and removed her earphones “Naeun??”. She snapped “Oh sorry namjoo. What is it?”. Namjoo sighed “why are you here alone? Come on everyone is enjoying there”. She smiled and said simultaneously closing the book “Fine, let’s go”. She is the beautiful visual of the popular girl group Apink ‘Son Naeun’

Both went to the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter