love will find the way (2/2)

That XX

I found myself in front of the house of someone. How many months i passed without pay a visit here? I should check the owner of this house still the same person or not. I got into their terrace. I pushed many times of the bell button. Perhaps that person already moved. Just like Aerin did. A key sound unlocked the door. Wonwoo. Since when he lived here?
“Why are you here?” He said with his blank expression.
“I thought I would find Joshua hyung here.” I mumbled.
“I bet you forgot the time i said i have lived with him in his house. Not mine, since i don’t have so much money to rent a apartment or buy a house.” He was about to close the door without asking me to get inside since i was wet from head until toe.
“Yak, Jeon Wonwoo!” I shouted. “I’m cold.”
“What shall i care? I can’t let you go in, it’s Joshua hyung’s house, i can’t let other people come in.” A small figure suddenly came out beside Wonwoo. “But you let me in.”
“Yak, Jihoon, you are not allowed to scare me like that, okay?” Wonwoo knocked his head. The small one waved at me.
“Come in, you are welcomed here. You are wet too, come and warm yourself here.” That small guy smiled at me but glared at Wonwoo when he hissed him. He left the opened door and Jihoon took over the role to welcome me to Joshua hyung’s house. I looked over every single bit this house, a bit different. Perhaps since Wonwoo lived here, it’s bit lighter than the last time i visited his house as his brother’s boyfriend.
Jihoon bring some stuff that looked warmer. “Hello, i’m JIhoon. Nice to meet you, tall guy. But it’s a sweater, a blanket, a towel, and yeah…that’s it. You can use the bathroom. I think Joshua wouldn’t mind if you use his bathroom.”
I received it and hugged it too. “Thanks, i’m Mingyu. Nice to meet you too, Jihoon.” I went to the bathroom and used the hot water. Seriously, i’m still jealous with Joshua hyung who raised as a rich kid in his family and he is the only one son or child in his family. But i didn’t know the reason he worked as a barista if he is that kind of wealthy. Yeah i shall not think about it, i needed to wash myself.

An hour after warmed myself in the bathroom, i went to the living room. I need to meet Joshua hyung today. His sweater seriously was the the warmest sweater i ever wore. A car horn shocked me who just wanted to say hello tp Wonwoo in the living room. Wonwoo hurriedly went toward the source of the car horn, not long after, he returned by holding Joshua. Seeing that, my heart get sick from them. They seemed to intimate, especially when Joshua hyung grinned see Wonwoo behavior. Seen as newlyweds. However, the smile widened when he later discovered there I was in the room.
“Oh, Mingyu, how are you? Hello, what’s up, Kim Mingyu? Should we do our swag greeting?” He giggled while hugging me like a pro bro.
“I’m a bit well.” I rubbed my nape awkwardly.
“None is well when came out and made a noise by a bell button in the wet body. He looked like a broken heart teenager, hyung.” Won woo looked at me and gave his deadly glare.
“Calm down, Wonwoo. If said so, it should be a nice place. Call it as a painkiller house.” Joshua hyung giggled. Is it a not-move-on-person like? The small guy who introduce himself as Jihoon came closer to Joshua and hugged him.
“Daddy, please make a chicken porridge for us. Mingyu looked so fragile after let the rain poured to him.” That small guy said. Seriously did i look so fragile after today’s incident? After being dumped away by Lee Aerin? Joshua hyung just patted the small one’s head and Wonwoo’s back.
“I will try to cook it, okay? Or we should have a delivery order?” Joshua looked at Wonwoo as a guy looked at his wife. Was i jealous seeing this scene? That should be me who look Wonwoo with the sincere look. I sighed a bit.
“Why we should bother ourselves with his matter? Could we have ramyun for tonight? Or just made an instant cream soup.” Wonwoo rolled his eyes and stuck his tongue out at me.
“Wonwoo..” Joshua hyung’s tone became like a begging to Wonwoo now. And the recognized one just pouted.
“Joshua hyung, you should not bother yourself with me.” Wonwoo threw himself to the couch and rolled his eyes after turning his sight away from me.
“Did something happen to you?” I startled.
“Ah…no.” I said awkwardly.
“None will be fine if their lover left them because they marry someone else.” Won woo glared at me. How could he know? Just as he could read my mind, he showed the invitation card. It’s not like mine which was all wet.
“Oh, the Aerin i know? I mean you were ex-boyfriend of Aerin?” Joshua hyung looked surprised. Did he know her or her future husband, maybe?
“Ex-affair, hyung.” I rubbed my nape blankly.
“See, she is a bastard.” Won woo chuckled. He was trying to make me mad. I knew it.
“She is not. She is the kindest person i ever know.” He hissed himself.
“A kindest person would never backstab anyone.” I shall control myself when Wonwoo threw his words from his sharp-tongue.
“Wonwoo, please calm down.” Immediately Wonwoo frowned hugging the cushion. Jihoon just sat beside Wonwoo looking at me and Joshua.
“But, seriously who will backstab people if that person was kind? A ghost? Like hell, don’t pay attention to him, hyung.” Wonwoo mumbled but i still could hear it clear.
“She only had fun, not backstab anyone.” I glared to Wonwoo. Joshua patted my shoulder.
“Don’t bicker here. Don’t make a war here, kiddo. It’s my house. Watch your manner in someone’s house.” In a second, we obeyed the Joshua like children who obey their father.
“Good, so tell me, you know Aerin?” I nodded silently. “You got the invitation card?” I nodded again.
“Then, it’s good.” He smiled. I don’t understand what the good parts. He left us to somewhere in this house. Perhaps he changed his clothes.
“Yah, you wouldn’t stay here even for a night, right? We don’t have any room for you.” Jihoon looked at Wonwoo who spoke to me coldly.
“But we have many rooms here, he could spend a night here.”
“No, i still need to pursuade Joshua hyung to sleep in his room. I could use the other room. You could use the other too.” Won woo looked so worried about Joshua hyung.
“Did he not sleep in his room?” I tried to ask politely to Wonwoo. He gazed at me. “No, and it’s not your business.” Heavy breathing again if i knew Wonwoo could ignore or be cold to me.
“Where does he sleep?” Jihoon asked. I just paid attention to them.
“Here.” Won woo patted the couch. “He always sleeps here. Because of it, he got a backbone or pain at his back. I saw some medical reports in his office work.” Did this hyung not pay attention to his health?
“Love will find the way to make it thrilling.” I whispered.
Wonwoo looked at me. “What did you say? Thrilling? Love never will do that. Love shall not let one side suffer a lot.”
“No, it’s not like that, Wonwoo.”
“Did that girl brainwash you, Mingyu?” I shook my head.
“Love never find a way. People does. People does make everything having a way. Mysterious one they said. I never believe at them, same like i don’t believe you as well as you never believed at me when i said that girl already have a boyfriend.” He threw the cushion to the floor. I know he feel annoyed of my appearance. “You said i was just jealous and afraid if you left me. But you did, you left me. Was i jealous now? Of course not. I’m not blind of love, not like you.”


Is it getting confusing? Did I make this story more complicated?

Hehehe meanie will be back, meanie will get back together again, everyone ^^