at cafe

That XX

Mingyu was reading his magazine while sipping his coffee. He read carefully every articles that written in the magazine.
“Mingyu-ah, you are free today, right? Why did you come today?” Seokmin voice surprised him.
“And you, why do you come here? It’s not your workplace please.” Mingyu chuckled.
“I just want to buy Minju's order. After that, I would go accompanying her to buy a dress.” He shrugged.
“A dress?” Mingyu raised a brow. “Did not she already have a lot of dresses in the house?”
“Yes, but not with the theme that one. She must wear a dress for a garden party theme. Actually it is for weddings, anyway.” Seokmin took a sit in front of Mingyu.
“Who are going to be married?” Mangy put down his magazine.
“Friend of her sister. According to her, that person will get married with the owner of company that are partners of Seungcheol hyung’s company. Well, now why are you here?”
“Do nothing. Refreshing my mind. Actually, I relieve my mind right now. Lately, Aerin hang up my call easily. She can’t be found anywhere.” Seokmin controlled his face.
“Okay, then. Is she not in her apartment?” He tilted his head confusedly.
“I have once checked her apartment but her neighbor said that she did not stay there again since two months ago.”
“It’s strange.” He pulled out his cellphone out of his pocket. Seokmin texted Minju.
 

To : princess Minju.
Is the name of your sister's friend Lee Aerin, baby?

Fr : princess Minju
Yes, how would you know it?

To: princess Minju
From my friend, it turns out, he was invited to the wedding as well.

Fr : princess Minju
ah okay, anyway, i will wait you for our quality time

To : princess Minju
aye aye my princess, please wait your naruto there, naruto will save you! love you baby

Seokmin giggled.
“What’s funny?” Mingyu said sarcastically.
“Love. Love is funny sometimes. My relationship with Minju will have the first anniversary this week. But lovey-dovey chat with her still brings some butterflies in my stomach.” Mingyu chuckled.
“I wish i could have it with Aerin.”
“But, you only have it with Wonwoo.” Mingyu was about to punch him if the waiter did not bring Seokmin’s take away order. He grinned.
“So, i have to go now. And, please remember that you’ll get a shocking news from somewhere, Gyu-ah.” He stand out and waved his hand, left Mingyu with his dumb face. Like a big question come out from his face.