A night talk with Joshua

That XX


————————
It’s been 6 months from that day. The day we broke up. And it’s been the fifth bottle that i drank tonight. I lost my mind. I hate Mingyu. The more I looked at the reality of my life, it was exhausting when without Mingyu. Perhaps I still could not forget him. I used to live with him. And now I'm alone. No, I was not alone, I still had Joshua hyung. At least, he was the only brother I had now. I could not go back home with a chaotic condition like this. My family would be worried. I played my cell phone. It frustrating, I was bored. I used to but was not happy with this habit. Every night when I was still with Mingyu, we would spend time in Mingyu's restaurant. Tried to create a new menu, but if he's not having an affair behind. If he had not dumped me, maybe I still enjoyed the night with him.
Playing a cell phone and looked at the bottle's empty, it's the worst night. I should accompany Joshua hyung in his cafe.
“Wonwoo, are you at home?” I heard the voice of Joshua hyung that echoed up to my room. I ran to greet him.
“Oh, you’ve arrived, hyung? How’s the cafe?” I smiled at him.
“Just as usual. Not too crowded. It’s not a weekend, so yeah..” He put his bag on the couch.
“Sorry, I trouble you, hyung.” He looked at me with his tiring and innocent smile. “I should have returned home.”
“That’s okay. Anyway, Mingyu’s affair was Aerin, right?” I gasped suddenly he asked me a thing I wanted to forget.
“Yeah, what’s the problem?” He headed to the kitchen for a drink. I also followed him.
“Nothing, I just wonder how many women named Aerin in this city. I found a woman named Aerin at the cafe earlier.”
“Then?” He sipped his water.
“That Aerin dated another guy. And I heard they’re going to get married. Ah, no. I heard they’re planning a wedding. They looked very intimate, really.” I looked confused. Somehow, I had the feeling that girl which was the affair and seized Mingyu from me.
“Perhaps, the other Aerin, hyung. The latter I believed from Mingyu, Aerin would not be like that.” He chuckled.
“Yeah, perhaps. Anyway, already get an interview?” I shook my head. Actually i lied. I got some interview this afternoon. Yeah, i shall not tell him since i applied a job in Seungcheol’s company. This could possibly be good news for him because I got a job at the end, but it could be bad news for him. Because I felt bad when I mentioned Seungcheol's name in our conversation, moreover, I would be hired in the company.
“Hyung?” He turned his head to me.
“Actually, i got hired from tomorrow.” He looked happy.
“Congratulations, Jeon Wonwoo!! Finally you got a job!” I looked upset after heard his cheers.
“But, it’s in Seungcheol hyung’s company.” I lowered my head. He cleared his throat.
“Then? It’s okay if you work for him, it’s your job, right?”
“But, hyung.” I minified my volume.
“That’s okay, Wonwoo. You need to sleep now.” He came closer and patted my head gently.
“Don’t bother your mind with me, Wonwoo. Your hyung is fine. And don’t think too much of Mingyu. You need to move on.” He smiled bitterly. I read that smile, hyung. I read your face well. You couldn’t hide it from me.
“You would not sleep at your own room?” He shook his head.
“Better to sleep on the couch since i used to dream a nightmare every single night if i slept on my own bed.” I also said goodbye to sleep first. While Joshua hyung was still in the kitchen. I guessed he would pensive again there. I should be more firm without Mingyu. I had to be more cheerful than Joshua hyung who have been abandoned by Jeonghan hyung 2 years ago.