wedding preparations

That XX

Anyway thanks for 1004 viewers, it remind me of our cheonsa, our angel, Yoon Jeonghan ^^ thanks for the subscriber and the upvotes

It brought happiness to me ^^


Started from the day Mingyu came in wet to Joshua’s house and fell asleep while hugging Wonwoo, Joshua let him come to his house as the permanent guest of his house beside Jihoon who started to bring his boyfriend Soonyoung. And of course, Mingyu’s appearance got rejection from Wonwoo since he tried hard to not fall in love with Mingyu anymore. Whenever Joshua told an sleepover at the weekend, Mingyu would come and Wonwoo would start annoy everyone include Joshua as the owner of the house. Moreover, when Joshua told Wonwoo to be Mingyu’s partner to attend the wedding. Without doubt Wonwoo rejected the idea. He still preferred to be Jihoon’s partner but Soonyoung frowned looking at Wonwoo like doing his puppy eyes begging to not steal Jihoon from him. And today….
“Wonwoo, you got the invitation card, please take it. Seriously manager Hwang told me to persuade you to take it.” Bogeum said while eating his sandwich.
Wonwoo sipped his coffee. “I’ve received the invitation directly, actually it’s my brother.”
“President Park is your brother?”
“No, of course not. I got it from my brother. He can’t use the invitation card since he would be the wedding singer. So he gave it away from me.” Bogeum surprised at Wonwoo.
“Whoaaa, how could your brother know him? It’s lucky to know him, Wonwoo!” Bogeum screamed like a girl who fangirling over an idol, while Wonwoo just shrugged. Wonwoo wouldn’t tell anything more information about his brother.
“Anyway Wonwoo, the boy behind you really annoyed me, could you please tell him to get out or disappear from my sight?” Bogeum pointed out at the person behind Wonwoo and Wonwoo followed his gaze. The person smiled widely.
“Tell manager Kim about i have already get the invitation from president Park directly, so he shall not worry at me and….please tell him i need to do my business first, just send my task by email.” Wonwoo whispered and Bogeum remained silence. Bogeum continued eating his sandwich before the lunch time was over after Wonwoo left him and met Mingyu.
“Don’t you have any job beside bothering me?” Wonwoo said coldly.
“I do, I need to find new menu. But i need to complete a task from Joshua hyung.” Mingyu undoubtedly linked his arm to Wonwoo and the shorter one didn’t bother or avoid that kind of skinship.
“What kind of task?”
“Buying the tuxedo for us. For the wedding ceremony.” Mingyu said cheerfully.
“You said it’s for the wedding? Then don’t wrap your hand around me, people will misperception about me.”
“But i like it.” Mangy mumbled alone. They still linked the arm, none of them broke it during the walk. Until they stopped in front of the tailor stall for tuxedo and wedding gown. They just gulped since they ever dreamt of their happy ending before those cliche. They entered that place, looked around until there were a person greeted them.
“Hello, good morning, this is diva tailor. Is there anything i can help? And….from which you come from?” a swaggy and diva style of the person confused them. “Aigoo, come answer me, i’m Seungkwan. Where are you from?”
Wonwoo and Mingyu dumbfounded. A voice behind them answered. “From Joshua Hong. We come for the tuxedo.” Soonyoung. “Hello guys.”
“Oh crap, you should tell me before, i will disappointed Joshua if i don’t take care of you all.” That Seungkwan boy smiled and bring them to the several collections of him.
“You can choose which style you like, just choose it, if somehow it fits at you, you could tell me. I’m at the other side. No whining around okay, Joshua told me about you guys. But actually it should be 4 to come here.” Seungkwan became so talkative.
“That small wont be here since he and Joshua need to work place.” Soon young said. Seungkwan just nodded and left them.
“C’mon guys, just choose.” Soon young said cheerfully to them. Mingyu and Wonwoo moved out to pick their tuxedo. Mingyu still tried to get closer to Wonwoo while picking his choice.
“Could you not be close to me, Kim Mingyu?” said Wonwoo coldly again. He was trying be cold toward Mingyu to not let him fall in love again to the giant. While the giant just grinned widely.
“Guys?” A familiar voice greeted them. A long haired man. Yoon Jeonghan.
“Oh hi, hyung.” Mingyu said while still grinning widely. Wonwoo stared at Jeonghan forcing a fake smile. He started dislike that man.
“So you guys get back together now?” Jeonghan walked closer to them.
“No,” said Wonwoo. While Mingyu said “Yes.”
“I still look you both as a couple.” Jeonghan giggled as well as Wonwoo chuckled.
“As i still look at you as a cold-heartedly person.” Wonwoo said, got a hissed from Mingyu. “So do you, Jeon Wonwoo.”
“I won’t be like that if you don’t make any issue between us.” Wonwoo glared.
“Sorry.” Jeonghan sincerely lowered his head, not brave enough to face Wonwoo’s eyes.
“No need, no matter how many you say sorry, it won’t change the situation.” Won woo said sarcastically. Seungkwan popped out of somewhere.
“You guys, finally choose yours?” said him.
Soonyoung came from somewhere (too) just nodding while brought the example. Won woo and Mingyu picked random tuxedo who unexpectedly represent their charm as well.
“Good, now leave to Sooyeon. She will take care of the measure. I still need to take care of this long haired man.” Seungkwan said while pull Jeonghan to his side.
“Wait….you guys, why did you come here?” Jeonghan asked. Mingyu turned around.
“Of course for Park wedding too, you kid. Just like you. Let’s go.” Seungkwan answered and left the rest to his assistant. Wonwoo gasped.
“Don’t tell anything to Joshua hyung.” Wonwoo gazed at Mingyu.
“Why? He need to know, right?” Mingyu started to argue.
“Yes, he need to know too.” Soonyoung agreed with Mingyu.
“You guys don’t know how to deal it. Seriously i need to prevent Joshua hyung to find out about him.” Suddenly he groaned.
“Wonwoo, you will scare that kid, please.” Mingyu made an eyeing of Seungkwan assistant’s appearance. Won woo frowned. “Why should i obey you?” He mumbled.
“Because you love me and automatically obey me like you always do.” Mingyu smirked and got a deadly glared from Wonwoo. Soonyoung just giggled seeing them be like that.