love will find the way (1/2)

That XX

Everything gets blurry. Everything went worse. I walked slowly while lamenting the invitation cards clutched in my hand right now. Between angry and disappointed, I could not tell the difference. My cell phone vibrates, but, I did not pay attention. It felt that Aerin’s shadow that stared at me still had remained in my eyes. My heart hurts. Was it the disappointment Wonwoo ever felt when I left him? But Wonwoo never did know it feels to be left for marrying someone else and dumped by someone who is expected to give a new life, a new story. My pace droop along with the growing heavy rain. I left my car. Somehow I thought I do not want to use the car again, I thought I still need to live once again and did not die in the accident. I did not want to die with a situation like this. Destroyed. Disappointed. Sick. Perhaps these steps either went toward a destination that even I did not realize it. Everyone went run to shelter or under cover of their umbrellas. But I did not . I stepped in disappointment, I walked in the rain which poured my body. I could not even feel the cold rain in this season. Maybe people would say I was a crazy person. But I felt mad, I was willing to leave those who really sincerely love me just for the sake to be someone who could be accepted just by the public.

-flashback-

I've been waiting for coming of Aerin about 3 hours, fortunately Akkinda cafe is open 24 hours. Until a figure that I was waiting to come, I had who took positions to sit at the table near the the cafe’s window, able to immediately view Aerin down from a black SUV. I saw a faint figure behind the steering wheel of the car. Looks like I knew the person.
Aerin get into the cafe gracefully. She came up to my desk. And sitting in front of me. Different than usual, where she always sat next to me. “Sorry for making you wait.” She smiled. I wished i could her right now to tell her how much I miss her right now.
“Want a coffee?” She shook her head cutely. “You know, noona, i miss you so much. I went to your apartment but your neighbor said that you’d moved to somewhere. Where have you been noona?” I attacked her with my question. She just smiled.
“I came here for that reason, Mingyu.” She pulled my hand softly and held it. “Because i need to explain something for you.” Somehow, I feel so bad when it's tone became serious and it sounded like a whisper.
“We need to break up, Mingyu. Sorry. I'm getting married. I want you to be present at the wedding ceremony later. I'll introduce you to my husband later. We can be friends, right? I can always be a noona that you rely on, Kim Mingyu.” My hand trembled. So i held her hand tight.
“You can’t do this to me, noona. Noona, I had not even gaining recognition as a child of my father again. Noona, please be like this. Do not leave me.”
“Mingyu, you are the one who should not be like this, right? Is it my fault? Am i not allowed to have my own happiness?” She looked so mad while i was like depressed. I still thought my pride first than her happiness.
“But noona….”
“Mingyu, please i’m tired and i’m no longer yours, okay? Get it?” She raised one level of her tone. “Listen to me, Kim Mingyu, you didn’t love me. So did I. Please underline my word. WE NEVER BEEN IN LOVE, KIM MINGYU. It’s just you and your pride. We can never truly love each other, Kim Mingyu. Stop acting like this, Kim Mingyu. Do not play with love.” I covered my ear. I didn’t want to hear her anymore.
“We had so far only for pleasure alone. No more than that. I saw you, Kim Mingyu. You spend a lot of effort to love a girl like me.” Unexpectedly, tears ran down on my cheek. She wiped it. “Don’t cry, Kim Mingyu. There are a lot of girls outside there you can have.”
“Noona, you don’t know it. How if i can’t date girls anymore?”
“Then, it’s a destiny, Kim Mingyu. It’s your fate. But love works in different and complicated ways. You won’t understand it. So will I. I never understand why I cheated with you behind my future husband. Until I know, it’s a lesson.” I turned my attention away.
“When your love story became a boring one, love would find its way to make it thrilling and fun.” She said while rubbed my hand with her thumb.
“But, it’s not fun.” I said. She giggled.
“Ok, whatever but. yeah you’ll understand why i said it was fun though. You’ll never get bored since love always finds the way to make it exciting.” Someone down from the black SUV. The same car. He was like a British model who worked for an agent fashion industry. He got into the cafe and came closer to us. He tapped Aerin noona’s shoulder. She turned her eyes to see who touched her shoulder. She smiled.
“Baby, please introduce yourself to my little brother.” He giggled.
“You always assumed your affairs as your brother now?” He got a pinch in the waist from her. And he looked at me and smiled.
“Hi, little brother. What’s your name?” He gave a hand.  “I’m Seojoon. Park Seojoon.”
“Oh hi hyung, i’m MIngyu. Kim Mingyu.” I gave out my hand and shook it. I smiled automatically. “Congratulations for your wedding.” He smiled.
“Thanks, and did Aerin give the letter? We have a code in every invitation card actually, so yeah, you should grab many if you want to enter the venue.” He broke the shaking hand. I nodded.
“Don’t forget to bring your girl.”
I chuckled. “It’s a boy not a girl.” Did i just reclaimed that Wonwoo should be mine again?
“Wow, another gay couple in the house. That’s okay. I have a brother who date a boy too. His couple was cute too.”
“Yak!” Aerin shouted. “You don’t have any idea to have affair with Baekhyun hm? Chanyeol will be mad at his hyung” That taller guy laughed so hard.
“So, we need to go now. Mingyu, let’s meet again later.” I just nodded automatically. I waved at them. They walked while giggled at each other. Another gloomy came like a ghost haunted a house. It’s appearing again. That gloominess.

-Flashback end-