lunch time with Jeonghan

That XX

Wonwoo typed some data that must be immediately completed. Several times, he took a glanced at the clock. His stomach was forced to be fed. He exhaled a raspy. The last time he worked for a company, his mind and strength completely be drained. And, BANG! His tasks was finally completed. He sent it all by e-mail to his manager.
A sudden shouting surprised him. “GOOD JOB, JEON WONWOO. YOU COULD SURVIVE IN THIS JUNGLE!”
He chuckled and turned to his co-worker, Park Bogum. “Well done for new freshmen in the jungle.” He smiled.
“Yeah, thanks.”
“Anyway Wonwoo, maybe later you could attend the wedding of our partner’s enterprise.” Bogum said while typed his task.
“Wedding?” Wonwoo stand out from my seat and packed my stuff before leaving for a lunch.
“Yeah, wedding. Our PD asked us for it.”
Wonwoo nodded. “Perhaps i won’t attend it since i prefer to accompany my brother at home.”
“A nice brother you are, i wish Irene could give birth a son like you for me.” Bogum giggled as well as Wonwoo. Wonwoo left to get lunch hour alone. He went to lunch alone. In fact, he refused an invitation to lunch with him although sometimes he understood Bogum will tell everything about his wife.
He walked out from the company’s building and went to mini cafe near the office. The cafe he went in looked deserted. But yeah, he liked to be not-in-crowded-place.
Wonwoo ordered kimchi fried rice as his lunch meal, he took a seat and played his cell phone again while waiting for his meal. He hummed a song. He put an earphone to his ear. But a tap on his shoulder thwart his intentions.
“Hey Wonwoo.” A long haired guy smiled at him.
“Oh hey, Jeonghan hyung.” Without permission, Jeonghan sat in front of Wonwoo.
“How’s life? Wow, seemed you get a new job hm?” Jeonghan’s eyes scanned every angles of Jeon Wonwoo.
He let out his forced laugh. “Yeah kinda hyung, life is good as long as i have my brother beside me.” Jeonghan gave a nod.
“That brother. How’s with Mingyu?” Wonwoo’s expression became blank.
“We are no longer together, hyung. He preferred another love. He becomes straight i think.” Wonwoo looked around the mini cafe. A song came out. Wonwoo knew that song. THAT XX, his the most played song over the days after breaking up with Mingyu. He chuckled.
“What’s wrong, Wonwoo?” Jeonghan picked his cellphone and turned to Wonwoo.
“Nothing, just like this song a lot.” Jeonghan nodded. “Anyway hyung, how’s life?”
“Yeah, life is better when i’m with Seungcheol.” Wonwoo rubbed his chest. Somehow, after heard that part, it brought some pain to him since he lived with Joshua hyung who forced to live as usual, live as Joshua that everyone knew but in the end, several times, he heard a sobbing Joshua in the night.
“Ah, yeah, you look so fabulous now. Life is better when we live with our loved ones. But life will be bitter when we live without our loved ones.” Wonwoo said sarcastically. Jeonghan raised a eyebrow.
“Did you just reveal one reality or…?” Jeonghan gave Wonwoo a glare. He shrugged. The food came and stopped their chat immediately.
“I just tell you how miserable or how bitter my life without Mingyu.” Wonwoo smirked and ate his meal while Jeonghan scanned Wonwoo for once again before he called his lover. Finally he ate his meal and paid it for himself. He thought he shall not bother his brother any longer.
“Hyung, i will go now. My office needs me.” Wonwoo was about to leave but his hand was grabbed by Jeonghan.
“Tell me first.”
“What?”
“How bitter your life without Mingyu.”
“That’s so bitter. I even can’t explain the feeling. Just like you lose your world.”
“That’s awful. I hope it won’t happen to me.”
“Yeah, but you did make it happened to someone else, hyung.” Again, Wonwoo smirked. He stood from his seat. “I go now.”
“I didn’t mean to.”
“But you did, and thanks for you. That person just lose his world, but not lose his job. At least, he could smile even though it’s hard to smile and take care of me. And thanks to him, i could smile to the world no matter how much bitter my life is.” Won woo left Jeonghan upset so sudden.