Blind date?

That XX

I was still cleaning up some glasses that had been used several young businessman who spent their evenings with alcohol at the same time Jihoon approached giving a piece of paper.
“I arranged a blind date for you.” He took a position in front of the glasses.
“You shall not do it, Jihoon. I won’t go there though.” I was a little surprised but not so comfortable with the plan.
“But, you’ve been single for 2 years, you already moved on, right?” I shook my head.
“Seriously Joshua Hong, i knew he already had his happy love story out there with that rich guy.” Jihoon looked so mad at me.
“Then?” I chuckled.
“You need to find your love story too.” He turned his voice into serious tone.
“Later, i need to focus on my work.” I put the clean glasses it to their shelves.
“But you already did it. C’mon, listen to me. You need to find your happiness. Happiness is real, Joshua.” I patted my hand as if clean out from dust.
“I knew it. So does sadness. Happiness and sadness do exist in my life.”
“Oh, c’mon, Hong.” I looked at him as he took a glass and poured the gin.
“Don’t bother your mind about me, Jihoon. Sometimes everything need a time.”
“Gosh, i don’t know how to make you agree with me in love stuff!” I just giggled when Jihoon bothered his mind with my matter. The bell caught my attention as well as Jihoon. There was Wonwoo. He smiled like a 5-years-old kid in my townhouse.
“Wonwoo, please talk to your brother to agree with me to go to blind date,” Jihoon cringed around Wonwoo.
“Yah, why should i? I won’t let him go to blind date, if he got a couple, he would forget about me.” Jihoon drank his gin while Wonwoo took a seat.
“Yak!” Jihoon shouted.
I laughed at them. It’s nice to see them bickering or arguing about something. My moodbooster. Jihoon pouted and took a seat before drank again his gin.
“Wonwoo, how’s the job?” I turned to Wonwoo.
“Yeah, it’s great. Same like the old time. Drained my energy but yeah, i just looked at the salary.” He always be like this.
“I see.” I just nodded.
“Hyung, a few days ago I met Jeonghan hyung.” Here’s the topic that i avoided.
“Is he fine?” I looked at Wonwoo who lowered his head whenever he was afraid to mention about a topic that i wanted to not talk about.
“Yes, more than fine. He looked so happy.” I sighed. Now Jihoon would speak out his mind.
“See, Jeonghan is happy. Then go find your happiness, Joshua Hong.” My eyes turned to Jihoon.
“It’s not easy as we thought, Jihoon. Sometimes, our happiness is just seeing a beach or walking at the beach until we are exhausted.” Both of them let out a sigh. “Guys…please.” I begged them with a sweet smile I ever had. I patted softly their heads.
“We need to close the cafe now. Time’s up.” I pointed the clock on the wall. Jihoon nodded. We packed everything before went home. And it’s always be my part-timer job to be Jihoon’s driver even we used my car. We went home in silence after driving Jihoon home.
“Hyung, are you okay?” Won woo broke the silence. Everything run in my head. Everything became complicated. I nodded.
“I’ll be always okay, Wonwoo. Don’t worry over me.” We arrived at home safely.