i love you

That XX

After the wedding, Joshua drove Jihoon and Soonyoung to their respective homes. When Joshua will steer his car toward the house of Mingyu.
“Hyung…can i sleep at your house today?”
“Of course you can, Mingyu.”
“A-ah okay.” Mingyu glanced at Wonwoo who slept by his side. Joshua and Mingyu was no speaking at all. They dwelled in their own silence. Busy with their own thoughts. No song in the radio that was played. Until they reached the house. Joshua piggybacked Wonwoo to his room. On the other side, Mingyu zonked out in the living room. He was dumbfounded. Still busy with his thought.


(move to Joshua and Wonwoo moment hehe^^)

He laid down Wonwoo on his bed. Never know his brother was half asleep. Joshua looked around of his own room. The memories still were there. Always be there. He realized he just needing the courage to move on. He was about to leave the room but Wonwoo’s hand grabbed his.
“Finally enter your room, hyung. I’m just happy you are here.”
“I thought you were sleeping.”
“Half asleep, hyung.” He got up and sat. “Everything is clear now.”
“What thing?”
“Getting back, but i don’t know whether I'm ready or not.”
“Ready or not, you need to face the reality. You just need the courage.” He smiled and left Wonwoo. He was really confused. Nervous. Afraid. Various negative thoughts haunted in his head. With courage imposed, he pushed himself to his feet.

.

.

.

Wonwoo noticed the whole house and found Mingyu sitting in yoga position. He thought that kid slept in new position or did a yoga. So he came closer to him.
“Mingyu, are you sleepy?” He poked Mingyu’s cheek. The kid who got the poking from Wonwoo just opened his eyes.
“Honestly nope..why, hyung?” He looked directly into Wonwoo’s eyes.
“Can we talk? But not here…” Mingyu tilted his head. Wonwoo turned away since he knew his cheek now was full of blushes. He was shy. His heart thumped. He was the first pull Mingyu’s hand. Dragged him to Joshua’s garden.
“Mingyu…” He lowered his head.
“Yes my hyung…is it serious or important thing so you drag me here?”
“Actually yes..” He bit his lower lips. He was speechless.
“Hyung…are you on earth or not?” Mingyu pulled Wonwoo to his hug gently and he did not rebel.
“I love you, Mingyu.” Won woo whispered while hugging the tall guy.
“Did i hear i love you?” He surprised. A lot. His heartbeats became faster. The shorter one nodded.
“I’m sorry, Mingyu. No matter how hard i tried to move on, no matter how hard i blamed myself to love you, i still….can’t hate you. I hate myself to not get tired easily of loving you.” His voice cracked. He held back his tears-that-soon-would-run-on-his-cheek.
“I should be grateful to be loved by you, Wonwoo. I wonder how many night i would pass if you were not by my side. Not being mine. I wonder how if fate not let us be together. It would be so awful….perhaps in the past, you were mine.. we were like a normal couple. we were straight but now…..” He broke the hug and cupped Wonwoo’s cheek. He pecked his lips. “Whatever we are now, i’m always yours. And you’ll be always mine. None could separate us, Wonwoo.” He kissed Wonwoo’s lips gently. Both of them were happy now. No turning back. No separating. No hurting each other. And they just needed to be brave to face the world who sometimes could against them. Somehow when they were kissing, they didn’t know someone watch over from the office room while calling someone else. It’s Joshua.
“How’s them?” Joshua smiled.
“Yeah, finally getting back together.”
“Good then, it’s a good news in my first night.” A cheerful sound from far.
“The best good news besides your wedding.”
“You’ll get back with him?” He chuckled. He looked around.
“No, there is no way back to love, hyung.”
“Yeah, whatever but… It’s like a girl seriously.”
“Everyone have mistaken about him.”
“I knew it, but someone had stolen him from you.”
“No, it’s not like that. He is bored of the relationship. I know what typically I am, hyung. Just don’t judge him. It’s not good for your business.”
“It’s your business though.”
Joshua just was silent. “It’s time for your first night, hyung. Let’s talk after your honeymoon.” He took a glance outside the window. He found no one there.
“Yeah, i will and please not absence at the meeting after my honeymoon,Joshua.” He sat back to his chair. Gripped some paper on his hand. “So hyung, have fun.” He ended the call. He could hear the giggling sound outside his office room.
“That must be them. I shall not worry anymore. They are happy now.” A closing door sound echoed to his office room.
“Good, they are sleeping together now in my house. In my sacred room.” He sighed. A nightmare came when both of them were happy and spending a night together in his room. “I should prepare if there are any dirt in my own bedroom.” He shook his head and laid his head to the head of the chair.
“Time to rest. Good night, Wonwoo. Good night, Mingyu.” He whispered alone. He closed his eyes as well as Joshua’s bedroom made some noise…


So meanie is back :)

and Joshua...i will make a story for them.....could i call it as a sequel or not? since i will to move joshua's love story...http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/1092328