Chapter Two

My Love Only For You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Minhyuk P.O.V

 

I stared at the house in front of me and gulped a few times. This is the house ; a house that I used to save myself from the mad dog last week. That's mean this is the brown-haired guy house and I have to be here for three days because this is where Soyou noona's client will held their wedding reception.

 

I let out a heavy sigh. I just can only hope that we will never bump into each other again. I'd rather locked myself in a room than meeting that guy. Hatred started to build inside my heart. I don't know why I dislike him. I should thank him for saving me last week instead.

 

Tsk, I don't care. He deserved it. His arrogant and flirty attitude really boiled my anger last week. Especially when he splashed water at me. Peoples weirdly watched me and the sky for a few times. Well, the weather was so fine that day. No wonder they looked at me and the sky like that. And when I arrived at Kihyun's house, Soyou noona bombarded me with questions and Kihyun just laughed his head off while clutching his stomach.

 

"Yah, Minhyuk-ah! What are you daydreaming about?" I snapped out of my thought and saw Kihyun already brought the boxes inside.

 

I immediately went to the van's boot and brought the remaining boxes for the wedding reception inside the house. I just prayed in my heart that I wouldn't meet him today.

 


One day later...

 

Me and a few of Soyou noona's workers were spreading out the tableclothes on the tables at the lawn. My eyes roamed around to look for that guy. It's not that I want to meet him. I'm just planning a strategy to hide myself from him if I saw him.

 

Yesterday, I was very lucky because I didn't meet him even I stayed here until the night. But today, I'm not sure. Is this really his house? I'm starting to doubt myself. If this house is really his, where did he go when all his family members were busying themselves for this wedding reception?

 

Oh! Or is it him who's getting married? I laughed at the thought. But... he still looks young. Maybe this is an arranged marriage like used to happen in a drama. I mentally slapped myself at the thought. I should never watch a drama again.

 

After finishing my work, I went inside the house and looked for Kihyun. Then, I spotted him at the corner while drinking some water and went to him.

 

"What are we going to do now?" I asked Kihyun as I dropped my on the chair in front of him.

 

"Take a rest first, Minhyuk-ah. Go get a drink at the kitchen." Kihyun told me and I slightly pout at his answer. I just sat down.

 

"Alright." I obliged him and got up from my seat. As I turned around, I suddenly saw that guy happily chatting with his friends. I quickly turned to Kihyun's direction again and my heart suddenly raced faster than usual. I started to hope that the guy will immediately went away from here.

 

"Yah, what's wrong with you? You look so pale." Kihyun asked me in concern as he saw my face.

 

"Nothing. I'm fine." I forced a smile at him.

 

"Then, get your drink." Kihyun told me. I took a deep breath before turning around again. I sighed in relief as I saw that guy and his friends were heading outside.<

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter