Chapter Four

My Love Only For You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Minhyuk P.O.V

 

"Hyung, wake up! Sungjong hyung wants to see you."

 

I'm getting lazy when I hear Changkyun's voice waking me up repeatedly. "What is it, Changkyun-ah? It's still early, I'm sleepy," I started to pull out Changkyun's hand, which keep on shaking me. I'm really sleepy and don't want to be disturbed.

 

"It's 11 o'clock already! You even miss breakfast,"  Changkyun grumbled.

 

I opened my eyes slowly, looking at Changkyun putting his hands on his waist. I'm still half-asleep, start brushing my eyes repeatedly and sitting on my bed.

 

"Changkyun, you really just look like a grandmother. Last night, I couldn't sleep. Give me a chance to sleep for a while,"

 

"Seriously? How could you sleep if you're watching drama on your laptop?" He rolled his eyes at me. 

 

"That's why I watched the drama,  I couldn't sleep."

 

"I'm too lazy to fight you this morning, hyung. Sungjong hyung is here already to see you,"

 

"Ask him to go up here. Tell him I'll be waiting in my room, okay?" I asked Changkyun, who is now approaching the door.

 

"You're such a baby." He said as he passed by and closed the door.

 

Changkyun is closed with me since he was taken by Aunty Jia to be her adopted child. At that time Changkyun was only 11 years old. Although Changkyun is not my real cousin but I still love him, not only as a cousin but I have considered Changkyun as my own brother. Since I am an only child, Changkyun's presence really cheered my life. Because of our closed relationship, Changkyun often goes to my house on weekend and if not, I will visit Changkyun at home.

 

I laid my body back, I'm still sleepy. I'm starting to regret watching my new drama CD until 4 am, as my eyes are now inadequate to open. I just closed my eyes then Sungjong suddenly jumped into bed and embraced me.

 

"Yah, get up already! What time did you sleep, seriously? I thought you had woke up," Sungjong said, pulling the blanket over my body.

 

I complained and sat on the bed, start to face Sungjong's face with my eyes that were still closed. "What's wrong?" I feel so lazy, drowsiness takes over everything at this point.

 

"What's wrong with you? Don't you like that I'm coming over? Are you angry?" Sungjong questioned me as he was dissatisfied with my service to him.

 

"No, I'm not angry. You're my friend anyway," I tried to persuade Sungjong with my eyes that were still closed. I'm afraid that Sungjong will be disenchanted with my attitude today and he's the closest friend of me when we both are studying in college.

 

"I'm glad you still remember. I can't wait to share the news with you," Sungjong started to cross his leg in front of me with an unsightly smile on his lips, radiating the rays of joy on his face at this moment.

 

"What news? Good news or bad news?" I asked him with sleepy eyes.

 

"I've got a degree offer!" Sungjong cried loudly. He seems really happy today.

 

My eyes trembled when I heard Sungjong's scream. "Wow, really? Which university are you in?" I was suddenly more excited to hear the news from Sungjong, my sleepiness start to fade away.

 

"University of Melbourne Austalia. I'm really excited, you know."

 

"Congratulation Sungjong ah! Finally you will study abroad which you dreamed all these time. When did you received the offer? "

 

"Yesterday. How about you?" Sungjong questioned me.

 

I remember, it was a long time ago I was waiting for the offer to continue studying at Seoul National University but until now there was still no answer yet.

 

"Come on, relax Minhyukie. I'm sure you can enter any university that you want. You had a better result than me anyway," Sungjong persuaded me as he saw my face. I smiled back, I know I need to be patient. "You want to know why I really want to study in that university badly?" Sungjong asked with a smile that never fade from his lips, as he's really happy he could study abroad.

 

"Why? "I started to get off the bed and grabbed a towel behind the door.

 

"Because my boyfriend is studying in the same university." 

 

"Really?" I came back to my bed and sat opposite Sungjong again.

 

"Since when did you have a boyfriend? You never told me," I pretended to sulk, usually Sungjong will tell me everything about his boyfriend, but this time was different.

 

"Last month. I just want to surprise you. I'll take you to meet him, okay?" Sungjong patted my hair.

 

"Yeah right." I rolled my eyes at him. 

 

"Melbourne Au

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter