Chapter Three

My Love Only For You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Minhyuk P.O.V

 

Kihyun and I start preparing a meal on a table for the bride. I suddenly felt hungry as I saw all the food. Not only looks delicious but beautiful. Too beautiful to eat. Soon there will be plenty of people who will attend the reception. Yesterday the wedding ceremony was held and today it will take part in the reception. 

 

I turned to the left when I felt like someone was looking at me. As soon as I turned around, the annoying brown-haired guy looked at the woman next to her as he fixed her hair which is blown by the wind. They both look very friendly. I squeeze my lips, 'His girlfriend maybe,' my heart murmurs. I resumed the disrupted work.

 

Kihyun suddenly pokes at my right shoulder. "Minhyuk, look at the guy in blue shirt," Kihyun said, pointing his mouth to the left.

 

I turn to the direction he mentioned. Not many guy were there and there's only one in blue shirt. And that guy is a brown-haired man who's being a jerk last week again. I complained, "What's up with him?" 

 

"Handsome right?"

 

I nearly choked myself when I heard Kihyun's confession. Handsome? I quickly observed the man from top to bottom. Hmm... he's handsome though, I had to admit it. But when I think about the guy's attitude all this time, my heart is gone. Maybe because of that attitude I didn't want to observe his face. It is useless if he only has an attractive appearance if he has an offensive attitude. That attitude will cover the trance of a man.

 

"Hmmm... Not bad..." I reply indifferently.

 

"Yah, he has such a very handsome face. How could you say that? There's a difference between not bad and very handsome you know?" Kihyun stated while glaring at me. 

 

I can only smile and stuck out my tongue at him.

 

"Minhyuk, do you want to know something?"

 

"Hmm... What is it?" I asked lazily as I know Kihyun will definitely want to talk about that guy, but I'm not interested.

 

"Last night he came to meet me. You know why?"

 

I shrugged, "Maybe he wants to flirt with you."

 

"Yah... You're lucky Woohyun is not here. Or else there will be a war between us when he heard you just now." Kihyun told me.

 

I smile bitterly. When Kihyun mentioned about Woohyun, my heart starts to fret. I'd really like to tell Kihyun about Woohyun. I can not let this thing be too long, I'm afraid Kihyun will suffer later.

 

"Minhyukie, did you even hear what I'm saying?" Kihyun asked as he slapped my shoulder.

 

I gasped, I did not pay attention to what Kihyun was saying earlier, "Sorry... I didn't. What did you say?"

 

"That guy went to find me yesterday because he wanted to know your name."

 

"What? When?" I asked, a little bit surprised with Kihyun's confession. That's mean Kihyun is the one who told my name to the guy. The question that played in my mind since last night was finally answered. 'Kihyun ah, why are you being so kind enough to answer his question?' I sighed at the thought.

 

"Yesterday, when you are doing the tableclothes at the table. I was at the kitchen when he came to see me. And then he suddenly asked for your name."

 

This means the guy has realized I was in his home since early yesterday morning. I'm so tired from hiding from him since the morning. While in the beginning, the man had realized my presence. I complained, it felt like I've wasted my energy all day yesterday.

 

"I think he likes you. Maybe he wants to flirt with you later." Kihyun teased me with a naughty smile that never fade from his lips.

 

"You're talking nonsense." I pointed out. If Kihyun knew what had happened to me and that man from last week, he would never said such words.

 

"What's wrong with that? Furthermore, you are still single and has no boyfriend."

 

I squeeze my lips, seeing the guy's attitude, I think he's a playboy or more precise, he's an 'alligator'. 'Please, I don't want to torture my dear heart with people like him.' I rolled my eyes at the thought.

 

"You know, yesterday he asked for your phone number."

 

I almost missed the plate that I'm holding when I heard Kihyun's words.

 

"Did you give it to him?" I start praying in a heart that Kihyun did not give my phone number to that guy.

 

"No, I wouldn't dare. I've had enough of you nagging at me just because I gave my cousin your phone number last year. I'm tired to be your matchmaker."

 

Phew, thanks God... My lips turned into a small smile when I heard Kihyun's words. I had a fight with Kihyun because he's giving my phone number to others without my prior consent. I don't like my friend to be a matchmaker for me.

 

"Why are you smiling? Are you happy that your predat

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter