Chapter Five

My Love Only For You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Minhyuk P.O.V

 

It's been two days since Kihyun didn't reply my text nor did I receive a call from him. I am on my way to Kihyun's house. I know he is still angry with me, but it's not that I don't intend to tell him. I really don't know how to start the conversation regarding his cheating boyfriend matter and I'm not sure whether Kihyun will believe in my story or not if I really did tell him about it. Furthermore, I have no evidence to convince Kihyun that Woohyun is indeed cheating on him.

 

The sound of a motorbike that was moving from the opposite direction shocked me. The motorbike seems familiar but I can't seem to remember who's the owner. Suddenly, the motorbike stopped in front of me. I was quite surprised and began to step back. What do they want from me? I swallowed, all the bad stuff started to nest in my head. I stepped back slowly when the motorcyclist got off the motorbike and headed towards me.

 

"Wait, Minhyuk ah!" The motorcyclist said as he took of his helmet. "Still remember me?"

 

My step stopped as I was a little surprised to see Wonho now is in front of me, smiling brightly. That smile reminds me of his smile when he talks with the woman at Hyungwon's older sister's wedding... The playboy smile.

 

"Are you going to Kihyun's house?" Wonho asked me with a smile still on the tip of his lips.

 

"Honey, hurry up... It's so hot," I heard the spoiled voice of the woman who's sitting on the motorbike behind Wonho. 

 

Wonho and I turned our head toward the woman who had taken off her helmet and started to fan her face with her hand. 

 

I watched her face. It was clearly not a woman who was 24/7 with Wonho at Hyungwon's house. Seriously, how many girlfriends does he have? After one woman, another woman appeared with him. This guy is not only annoying but also an 'alligator' that I should avoid.

 

"Who is that?" I asked Wonho when he waved his hand to the woman, signalling her to wait for a moment.

 

Hearing my question, Wonho is quick to look back at me "Huh? She's my friend." He replied softly.

 

"Woah really, did all your friends call you honey?" I asked in a sarcastic tone. Such a cliche reason coming from playboy's mouth.

 

Wonho burst into a laughter when he heard my question. What's so funny? I'm being serious here, not making any joke. 

 

"Are you jealous?" Wonho teased me, still laughing.

 

"Of course not!" I quickly answered. Of course I'm not jealous. 

 

"I don't really mind if you're jealous. I like it though." Wonho stated with a grin plastered on his face.

 

"You're talking rubbish."

 

"It's not fair~ You're getting more cuter when you're angry."

 

I had the urge to choked him here on front of that woman when I heard that.

 

"Do you want me to send you to Kihyun's house?" Wonho asked when I was still in a silent mode.

 

"No need," I reply indifferently. It's not that far anymore to reach Kihyun's house. And seriously he wants to send me with what? With that motorbike? No, thank you. Did he ever think of the woman before asking me such question?

 

"Alright, I'm going first because I have something to do. But I will meet you later at Kihyun's house. Wait for me, okay? You must wait for me." Wonho said, as if giving me command. 

 

I just kept silent, not answering him. I just watched Wonho walked to his motorbike and ride on the motorbike.

 

"Be careful! Don't forget there's a lot of dogs within this area," Wonho chuckled as before he accelerated his motor speed. 

 

I'm getting more annoyed at Wonho as he mentioned about the unlucky event.

 

  "What are you doing here?" Kihyun crossed his arm as he looked at me now outside of the gate.   I swallowed my saliva when I heard the tone of his voice. That tone as if Kihyun did not like my presence here. The gate is still closed as if he doesn't want me to go inside.   "Kihyunie, don't be like this. Okay, I'm really sorry from the bottom of my heart. I know I'm wrong for not telling you the truth, but it is because-"   "Because of what? Because you really enjoy watching me being played by Woohyun?" Kihyun immediately cut out my conversation.    "Believe me, I really don't want you to get hurt. What do you think I am? I thought I am your bestfriend. You know I care a lot about you!"   "Yes, I thought you're my bestfriend too! If you really care about me, you will tell me no matter what will I react. But you choose to keep it to yourself! It must be fun for you when I always told you how great Woohyun was, but you knew he was cheating on me from the start!"   "Kihyunie, stop-"   "Stop calling me that!" Kihyun snapped at me. He really seems to unable to forgive me.    "I said I'm-"   "You know what, Minhyuk? I really don't want to see your face anymore. You better go back to your home."   I'm s
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter