Chapter Eleven

My Love Only For You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Minhyuk P.O.V

 

Gayeon noona is already in front of my rental apartment at 8am. I smiled as I entered her car. She really seems excited to ask me to apply for the job. Last night, she even called me to remind me her plan this morning.

 

"Why you're all smiley? Are you mocking me in your heart?" Gayeon noona teased me.

 

"What are you talking about? It's nothing." I replied her. She just smiled at me.

 

"Did you bring all the documents?" Gayeon noona asked me as she stopped on a red light.

 

"Yeah, it's all ready. Don't worry." I said as I looked at the brown envelope which include my resume and other certificates. It's my first time to prepare a resume with half hearted, not like before.

 

"If your luck is in that company, you'll surely get the position." Gayeon noona stated when she saw me staring at the envelope.

 

I just smiled as I heard her statement. After almost half an hour we're stucked in the traffic jam, Gayeon noona's car finally stopped in front of the 21-storey building. I raised my head at the high rise building.

 

"The parking is all full, Minhyukie. I'll just wait for you in the car." Gayeon noona said as she pulled the handbrake.            

 

"Alright, no problem. I'll get going." I immediately get off from the car and enter the building.

 

I immediately went to the elevator as I saw on the signboard that MX Consulting Corp. is on the 8th level. As I reached at the 8th level, I saw 'MX Consulting Corp.' sign behind the receptionist counter. Suddenly, my heart was pounding as if I'm going to an interview. I took a deep breath before arranging my steps to the receptionist counter. My nervous feeling is getting worst as I approached a woman at the reception desk. There's already a black-haired man standing in front of the desk, looking through some documents. Relax, Minhyuk. You're only going to send this resume, not to be interviewed. I tried to reassured myself.

 

"Hello-"

 

"Hyemi-"

 

The man and I said in unison to the receptionist. I turned to look at the black-haired man and he already stared at my face. I frowned a little when the man changed his expression, looking shocked as he looked at my face. The man cleared his throat and corrected his standing position as he continued to look at my face. What? Is there something on my face? But he's quite good looking. I mentally slapped myself at the thought. How could I think of such things at this moment?

 

I tried to break his stare by looking away. But after a while, when I looked at his face again, he's still staring at me. I gulped nervously when the man is constantly looking at me without saying anything. I deliberately clear my throat to stop his staring. After realizing that I was uncomfortable at the stare, he finally smiled at me. Okay, confirmed! He's so good looking. An eye candy. But why does he looks familiar?

 

I smiled back at him and turned my head to the receptionist. I kept my mouth shut, allowing the man to continue talking with the worker named Hyemi. But he still being silent and stared at me, although I don't look at him at this time.

 

"Miss-"

 

"Just a minute." Hyemi cuts off my words and focused on the man beside me. "Sir, what-"

 

"It's okay, let him talk first." Hyemi didn't have time to finish her question as the man directed his right hand to me, hinting to let me do my business first.

 

Hyemi nodded her head and turned her head towards me. "Is there anything I can help you... Minhyuk?" She sounded surprise as she mention my name. Well, I was quite surprised too. How did she know my name?

 

"It's me, Hyemi!" Hyemi said excitedly as he waved her hand in front of my face. I immediately remembered her as I saw her smile.

 

"Hyemi! You work here?" I couldn't help but slipped out the question.

 

"Yeah. What are you doing here?" Hyemi asked curiously. The black-haired man beside me look at me curiously when Hyemi asked me that question.

 

"I want to send my resume regarding to secretary position that was advertised last week." I handed my envelope to her and she gladly took it from my hand.

 

"Okay, I'll hand it over to the Human Resource division manager." Hyemi said with a smile.

 

"May I know when is the interview?"

 

"The interview will be held on next week after this application is reviewed by the manager."

 

"Next week?" I asked again.

 

"Yes, next week." Hyemi replied shortly.

 

"Okay. I'll get going, Hyemi ah. Thanks for the information."

 

"You're most welcome." The man who was standing next to me said before Hyemi could speak.

 

I turned my head to him and smiled. I waved my hand to Hyemi before I head back to the elevator.

 

 

I went straight to get into Gayeon noona's car across the street after I got out from the building.

 

"Did you sent it already?" Gayeon noona asked as soon as I got into her car.

 

"Yeah, one my friend worked at that company too. She works as the receptionist." I told Gayeon noona.

 

"Woah, really? That's great for you." Gayeon noona said happily.

 

"I couldn't believe I'll see her again." I stated as I really do miss Hyemi.

 

"Seems like you miss her. Minhyuk ah, we'll go straight to the boutique, alright?"

 

I nodded, agreeing with Gayeon noona's suggestion. Just a few minutes after Gayeon noona's car hit the road, my phone rang loudly. I immediately pick up my cell phone and looked at the phone caller. An office number?

 

"Hello?" I said as I answer the phone.

 

"Hello, is this Lee Minhyuk by any chance?" A man's voice was heard.

 

"Yes, why?" I asked in confusion

 

"This is Park Jinyoung from MX Consulting Corporation."

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter