Chapter Nine

My Love Only For You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Minhyuk P.O.V

 

"Where have you guys been?" I asked as soon as Jooheon, Jackson, Hyemi and Seohyun came into my room. I was watching drama through my laptop.

 

"That should be our question to you. Where have you been? Why didn't you come to the cafe?" Jooheon said as he took a seat next to me on the bed.

 

"Yeah, we've waited for you for quite a long time in the cafe." Seohyun began to defend herself and my other friends. Jackson sat on the chair while Seohyun and Hyemi took a seat on Sungjong's bed.

 

"Did you guys want to prank me or what? I'm the one who've been waiting for you guys at the cafe, but none of you guys are coming. I still haven't eat until now." I told them as I put my laptop to sleep and set it on the bedside table.

 

"Seriously, Minhyukie? Why didn't you eat while waiting for us in the cafe? Not even a drink?" Jackson asked in concern after hearing my statement.

 

"I want to eat together with you guys." I pouted my lips slightly.

 

"Why didn't you pick up your phone too?" Hyemi suddenly butted in after being silent since she came inside the room.

 

"I left my phone in my room, I'm sorry." I apologized as I realized it was also my mistake for not bringing my phone along with me. Then, I checked my phone in the drawer and unlocked it. There's 13 missed call from Jooheon.

 

"That's typical of you, Minhyukie. Did you really wait for us in the cafe? Why didn't we see you then? Oh! Or you're having a date with someone at another cafe but tell us you're waiting for us?" Jooheon guessed in a teasing tone.

            

"Haa~" All five of them pointed their index fingers simultaneously at me, accusing me lying with them. I rolled my eyes when I heard their accusation.

 

"I'm not lying! I really waited for you guys in the cafe on the first floor! Do you guys really think I'm lying?" I pretended to sulk when none of them believed in my word.

 

"Wait, you waited in the cafe on the first floor?" Jackson asked, waiting for my confirmation. I just nodded my head and Jackson suddenly clapped his hand.

 

"No wonder! We were waiting for you in the cafe on the ground floor." Jackson chuckled as he finally getting all the puzzles together. Jooheon, Hyemi and Seohyun finally understood the situation and burst into laughters.

 

"This is too funny! Poor Minhyukie." Jooheon chuckled and pulled me into his embrace and patted my head.

 

"None of us were lying in the first place." Seohyun said while giggling with Hyemi.

 

"That's not funny guys. I'm hungry." I sulked and tried to break free from Jooheon's embrace.

 

"I told you guys he's not going to eat alone. Wait here for a while, okay? I'll get pizza for you." Jooheon said and immediately went out from my room and went to his room which located next to this room.

 

"Pizza?" I asked.

 

"Yeah, we take away some pizza and drinks after we went to the mall. Jooheonie said you probably starved yourself." Seohyun explained to me. I just smiled and nodded my head in understanding. Jooheon knows me too well.

 

"Eh, but where is Sungjongie? It's 7.15pm already and I still haven't see him since he left this room around 4.30pm." I suddenly realized about Sungjong's absence.

 

"Yeah, right. I haven't see him after we went to the amusement park. He's also looked like he's not in a good mood." Hyemi said when he looked around the room.

 

"Yeah, I noticed it too. Maybe Minhyuk knew something about Sungjong's weird behaviour today. Well, he's the one who asked us to join him to the amusement park this morning, but he's also the one who went back early to this room. He even dragged Minhyuk too." Jackson said as he was a bit confused by Sungjong's behaviour since the morning.

 

"No, I volunteered to join him because of my headache. He didn't practically drag me." I defended Sungjong.

 

"I'm back~" I startled a bit when I heard Jooheon's voice. He brought some pizza and drinks in the plastic bag.

 

"Come here." Jooheon said as he placed the pizza and drinks on the coffee table.

 

"Ah, I'm so hungry." I immediately went to join Jooheon and took a seat on the floor. Jackson, Hyemi and Seohyun also walked to the coffee table and took their seat on the floor too.

 

"What were you guys talking about?" Jooheon asked while his hand busily prepared the pizza.

 

"We talked about Sungjong's strange behaviour." Hyemi said innocently. I just let her talked as I took a bite on the pizza.

 

"This is heaven~" I sighed happily as I continued to chew the pizza.

 

"Eat well, Minhyukie. Here, have a drink too. Eh wait, you guys noticed it too?" Jooheonie asked in disbelief while he opened the cola can for me.

 

"Of course we noticed it. Sungjong is always a cheerful guy, but lately I felt something was off about him." Jackson admitted and took a bite on the sliced pizza. I just keep drinking the cola while listening to them.

 

"But I think Minhyukie knew something about Sungjong that we don't know about. What's wrong with him, Minhyukie?" I choked on my drink when I heard Jooheon's question which directed to me. Jooheon quickly patted my back.

 

"Cough, what are you guys talking about?" I couldn't help but cough a little when I asked him.

 

"You certainly know what's going on with Sungjong, right?" Seohyun narrowed her eyes and pointed her finger towards me.

 

"Maybe he has a problem. That's why he's moody." I tried to give a safe answer and hoped they wouldn't ask anything else.

 

"Yes, he has a problem. But what is it? I think you certainly knew the answer." Hyemi started her interrogation session.

 

I blinked my eyes repeatedly, trying to act innocent. I shouldn't tell anyone about Sungjong and Wonho, right?

 

"He didn't tell me anything." I replied briefly, still reluctant to share the st

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter