Chapter Eight

My Love Only For You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Minhyuk P.O.V

 

The next day...

 

I'm staggered and my head swells at this moment. It's just getting worse when I heard my friends' laughters and other visitors at this amusement park. I started to regret riding on the Gyro Swing together with Jooheon and Jackson. My throat began to feel nauseous. I looked for a bench and sat down. I closed my eyes for a moment, hoping that my dizziness will go away.

 

"Yah, Minhyukie! What are you doing here? Let's ride the roller coaster next!" Jooheon tried to pull me up from the bench.

 

I strained myself as I just looked at Joheon, Jackson, Seohyun and Hyemi, unable to participate again this time. "I'm going to rest for a while. Just have fun without me." I refused.

 

"It's still early to rest, Minhyukie. There's still more ride and games to play." Jackson said, still insisting me to go together with them.

 

"I really can't participate right now. I'll just wait here then." I suggested.

 

"Okay then. Just wait for us here, alright?" Seohyun said and patted my head softly.

 

I nodded my head and smile at her. My eyes then followed their steps and other while massaging my neck and my head.

 

"Ish, where is this guy?"

 

I jolted and immediately turned to Sungjong who took a seat beside me.

 

"What's wrong, Sungjong ah?" .

 

"I tried to call Wonho since this morning, but I still couldn't reach him. I even text him, but still he didn't reply me," Sungjong complained.

 

I know Sungjong is quite angry with Wonho this time. Sungjong's plan to have breakfast with Wonho this morning was cancelled and now his phone was unanswered. Me and Sungjong just had our breakfast in the room this morning since Wonho cancelled the breakfast's plan.

 

"Maybe he got something to do." I replied him. It's not that I try to defend Wonho but I just wanted to find a reason to reassure Sungjong who started to complain. I don't want him to continue his complaint while I'm currently having an headache.

 

"Maybe..." Sungjong started to throw all his negative thoughts on Wonho.

 

"Don't you want to join them?"

 

"I've no mood to get on any ride anymore." Sungjong told me and started to look for our friends around the amusement park.

 

"Where are they?" Sungjong asked me when he didn't see them around the amusement park.

 

"Jooheonie said they're going to ride on the roller coaster."

 

"I think I want to go to the hotel room already."

 

"Why? It's still early." I asked in disbelief as I glanced my watch. It was Sungjong's idea to invite them all here this morning.

 

"I don't know, my mood's gone already. Do you want to stay here or join me back to the room?" Sungjong asked me.

 

I think for a moment, should I stay here with other friends or just relax in the room? But Seohyun and others told me to wait for him there.

 

"What's with the long thought?" Sungjong asked as he plucked his finger in front of my eyes.

 

"I'll just join you then." My poor head made me decide to go back to the room with Sungjong. "But what about them? They told me to wait here."

 

"Just text Jooheonie. Tell them to play as hard as they wish and we want to rest in the room." Sungjong said as he got up and started to walk away.

 

Seeing Sungjong that started to walk away, I immediately got up from the bench and walked with him. Along the way, Sungjong started to talk to me as I took my phone out to text Jooheon.

 

 

I rubbed my eyes and check the time by looking at my watch. 3.15pm? I was surprised that I was asleep for quite a long time. The pain in my head because of the Gyro Swing has began to disappear. I got up from the bed and head to the bathroom to wash my sleepy face.

 

After wiping my face with the small towel, my eyes roamed around the room to find Sungjong. No sign of him. Strange, where did he disappear to?

 

I head to the balcony, glancing around the rather spacious balcony. I smiled when I saw Sungjong sitting on the bench provided at the end of the balcony. I started to move towards him and took a seat next to him. Sungjong just stared on his phone.

 

"What are you thinking?"

 

Sungjong just gave me a small smile when he heard my question.

 

"Is it about Wonho again?" I asked him again, trying to confirm his worry.

 

Sungjong let out a sigh when he heard Wonho's name coming out from my mouth. "I'm worried of him. I've called him for so many time but none of it was answered by him." Sungjong put his phone on the coffee table and leaned his back on the chair.

 

I stared at Sungjong's worried face. I can feel that he really does love Wonho wholeheartedly. Otherwise he will not getting worried just because he's unable to contact Wonho. Why is it so difficult for Sungjong to contact Wonho when they are staying in the same hotel? What is Wonho doing now until he's unable to answer a call from Sungjong? Somehow, at this point I imagined the face of a woman talking with Wonho at the hotel's main entrance last night. Is it true that Wonho just knew her yesterday? How can he talk so friendly with the newly discovered woman? Who knows he's with that woman right now. He's too busy to care for other women until there is no time for his own boyfriend.

 

"If it's that difficult to call him, why don't you just go straight to his room? You know his room number, right? "

 

"I know and I've checked on him already. I've knocked on his door a few times, but no one opened the door. I guess he wasn't in his room. Maybe he's gone somewhere."

 

Sungjong's ringtone suddenly rang and he quickly picked up his phone that he placed on the table for a while. Sungjong let out a heavy sigh when he saw the name on his phone screen.

 

"Hello, Jooheonie?" Sungjong said as soon as his phone was fixed at his ear.

 

"No, he's awake already. Maybe he turned his phone on a silent mode." Sungjong stated as he looked at me.

 

"Alright, bye." Sungjong ended the call. 

 

"What's up?" I asked.

 

"Jooheonie called, asking me why you didn't answer your phone just now."

 

"Oh, I put my phone in a silent mode before I went to sleep." I replied while smiling sheepishly.

 

"So, what did he want?" I asked him again.

 

"He invited us to eat at the cafe downstairs together with Jackson, Hyemi and Seohyun. Just go if you want to go, Minhyuk ah." Sungjong briefly explained Jooheon's plan.

 

"What about you?"

 

"I'm sorry, but I'll just stay here in the room."

 

"Seriously you don't want to eat? Are you alright?" I asked in disbelief. I glanced at my watch on my left hand and it showed 3.30pm. I'm sure Sungjong still hasn't had his lunch.

 

"I don't think I want to eat right now. Just join them and don't worry about me. I'm okay." Sungjong said as tried to convince me.

 

"Are you sure you're okay being alone?"

 

Sungjong nodded his head repeatedly.

 

"Do you want anything? I can buy something for you to eat."

 

"No, n

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter