Chapter Six

My Love Only For You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Minhyuk P.O.V

 

I looked up to the sky. Cold weather has begun to bite my bones. Sungjong is still in the car, calling someone through his phone. I looked around as I heard a girl called my name repeatedly. There are 4 people waving at me at the corner. There are Jooheon, Jackson,  Seohyun and Hyemi. 

 

I smiled happily and waved back to my former classmates in college. I haven't seen them for a long time. After the convocation ceremony, all of us are doing own thing. Fortunately, Sungjong had planned this trip. Otherwise, it will be difficult to meet them again.

 

"Yo, Minhyukie!" Jackson grinned and hugged me happily. I hugged him back in return.

 

"Yah, Minhyukie! Long time no see! How are you doing now?" Seohyun, who's really good at making friends greeted me happily.

 

"I'm doing fine," I replied her after breaking the hug with Jackson and shook their hands. 

 

"Where is Sungjong?" Hyemi asked when she saw me walking alone. 

 

"He's still in the car. On the phone." I pointed to Sungjong's car.

 

Seohyun then went straight to the Sungjong's car and tapped the car window repeatedly. Shortly afterwards, Sungjong came out and slung his backpack on his right shoulder.

 

"Wow! Since when did you guys come? So early." Sungjong said as soon as he approched us.

 

"Well, apparently it was you and Minhyuk who was late. Why did you have to drive a long way when you can actually book a flight to come here?" Jooheon said as in matter of fact.

 

"Well, booking a flight is too cliche. What's wrong with riding a car anyway? It was more adventureous, like going for a roadtrip. Isn't it, Minhyukie?" Sungjong asked me.

 

"I'm tired but Sungjongie isn't completely wrong. It was fun. Let's check in quickly, my legs are tired already." I speaked before Jooheon can reply to Sungjong's word. 

 

"Aigoo, my friend is tired already. Okay, let's check in now. I want Minhyuk as my roommate." Sungjong stated before grabbing my hand and dragged me beside him. 

 

"Just before I want to ask Minhyuk if he want to be my roommate, you just have to claim it like that," Jooheon rolled his eyes.

 

"Well, first come first serve!" Sungjong stuck out his tongue at Jooheon.

 

 

"Let's go upstairs! It appears that one room hasn't been cleaned yet. So in the meantime, can Minhyuk and I crash in your room first, Jooheonie~? Pretty please~" Sungjong said after me and him talked to the receptionist at the counter. 

 

"Eh, why didn't they clean it before we come?" Jooheon complained. 

 

"Well, you can't entirely blame the worker tho. Maybe the customer checked out late, and that's why the worker can only clean it now. Can we crash in your room for a while, Jooheonie?" I replied instead of Sungjong when Sungjong didn't answer Jooheon's question.

 

"I don't really mind. Right, Jackson?" Jooheon asked Jooheon, who will be his roommate in the hotel.

 

"No problem." Jackson smiled at me. 

 

 

I threw myself on the mattress when I came into Jooheon and Jackson's room. Sungjong who's already laying his back on the bed started to close his eyes. I looked at Jooheon and Jackson at the other side and saw both of them are closing their eyes too, ready to sleep. 

 

"Yah! Are you guys coming here just to sleep?" I shouted at the three of them, but no one even move and respond to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter